i think i'll have another glass of mexican wine
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lannen's wooden brown eyes shifted across the snowy scenery. It was quiet, which was not all together unpleasant. It was familiar to him, to have his thoughts echoed and amplified against the wind. But now he found himself stupidly longing for companionship. That was why he had stopped his journey. It certainly wasn't because he his legs were broken. He could put one foot in front of the other with the best of them, but he was a social creature. And for so long he had been ignoring one of his most basic needs. Lannen didn't like to admit it, but he needed the company of others.

The appearance of a white wolf parted his thoughts. The male cocked his head to the side, curious at the approach of the other. There had been so few times in the recent past that another would just approach him with such ease. Not even in his old home, but he pushed those thoughts away. For now, things were fresh and new. He peered at the male approaching him - maybe not that fresh and new. The male looked awfully familiar.

"Hey," Lannen said in way of greeting. His voice held a thread of question, frayed at the ends. Did he know this wolf? He felt like he did, or like he had, long ago.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread