Breaking ALL the Rulez
[html]

Svara was chewing on a pillow when Haku made his entrance. The young female didn't even look up at him when he stood in the door way calm as she had always seen the male. She loved seeing how far she could push before he would snap. Though the she wolf had a feeling he had more patience with her then most, and it was more irritating then anything. Svara's main goal in her days were to get a rise out of people. "Me clean up? You know I didn't think you were the type to make a joke Haku." She said with a grin.

Leaving the pillow ripped and torn she trotted up to the wolf who was in his luperci form. Most in this situation would change so to feel not so akward in the smaller form. Not Svara, she sat before the tall male her tail wrapped in next to her and her yellow eyes gleaming with a look that stated she wasn't even close to done being a bitch for the day. "Oh good you brought back food. For a second there I thought I was going to have to raid the kitchen again. And could you possibly put food in it every now and then? I'm wasting away!" The younger female grumbled passing him.

Once she was in the kitchen Svara waited for the male to join her and start going about his buisness. It wasn't like he had anything to do with her. He did a good job of ignoring her Svara had to give the chocolate wolf that much. Though time was the true test of how long he would be able to take her ways. Thinking about the mess she had made she wondered if she could some how trick that pup Flayra into cleaning it up. A devious chuckle escaped her maw.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread