Breaking ALL the Rulez
[html]

Svara sat in the cabin alone for all she knew. Laying on the couch she didn't move much. Her shoulder was pretty much healed from the bear attack, and her back was as well. Those three claw marks on the side of her face were still there to remind her why she should watch out for bears. Svara knew it would teach her nothing. What was life with out a little walk on the wild side? Her head layed down on the soft couch in her wolf form. She refused to shift since she had to do it all time with Hanna the black she wolf.

The she devil had a think for torturing her, making her shift into the form she hated most. It was uncomftorble and unatural for Svara. Her yellow eyes narrowed as she watched a stray roach scurry for it's life across the floor. Jumping off the couch she bound over to it smushing the thing before it made its get away. Bored she sat there looking at the dead roach body. She hadn't seen Haku in a long time. The male wolf had been scarce for a while which irritated Svara. She liked the male and not having him around to piss him off wasn't right.

Svara even at her age knew what kind of male that Haku was. A player one to take any female any way he could get her. Not that it mattered to the she wolf. It wasn't her problem is the other females were easy prey to the male wolfs sexual needs. Looking at the couch and coffee table and everything in the room she sat and mused, thinking about something evil. Moving over to the first vase that was in the room to add color and decoration, Svara moved up against the stand and moved her hips just enough to knock it over and send the glass crashing to the ground. "Oh! It's seems I've accidently broken a fugly vase to get attention, why don't I DO MORE!" Trotting around the rest of the room Svara started to knock, break, rip, tear, and shred everything and anythign. The pup was having the time of her life. To bad Haku wasn't there.

OOC:: Okay so Um Hope he loves Svara for this one! Big Grin For Haku!

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... stFire.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

He had actually been in a decent mood, and had a surprisingly fat(it was winter, after all) rabbit dangling from his left shoulder that had been relatively easy to hunt down. On his way back to the cottage he had changed to luperci so that he could prepare the meat the minute he came home. He had developed a good taste for prepared meat, fried, cooked, whatever. In his world, he could explore the strange arts of cooking every way he wanted. If he ruined his meal, he could just throw it to Svara or eat it himself. Even though he liked rich tastes, Haku was very far from picky. What really would have triggered his excitement was to actually try a piece of canine one day. He had no issue killing them, so why would it be worse to actually make use of their dead meat? Oh, Haku was a disturbed soul.

It was soon clear that someone else was quite disturbed as well. His ears flattened as things were broken inside his cabin, but his body made no hurry, and he silently walked on, opened the front door without even a hint of sound, and closed it just as quietly. He peeked into the living room (or, what had once been the living room) and gave a mental frown when seeing Svara’s newest game. She was so busy that he was given a few seconds extra just to take in the view of a demolished home. Why did he keep up with this? Something definitely had to be wrong with him, because he was a man that could rip, rape and burn for no reason at all, and this little snot was really making an effort here.

He leaned against the entrance to the living room, rabbit still hanging limb and bloody on his shoulder. Her plain form had been bad enough, with her body jumping around and ruining every surface (she had fucking scratched up the kitchen table and the counter as well!), but now.. It was odd how his warm colored eyes could radiate cold. "You know that the more mess the more you will have to clean up, Svara?" His voice was stripped for any emotion, and it was just a straight message from him to her, without any sounding preferences or mood whatsoever. He would not be the one cleaning up.

[/html]
[html]

Svara was chewing on a pillow when Haku made his entrance. The young female didn't even look up at him when he stood in the door way calm as she had always seen the male. She loved seeing how far she could push before he would snap. Though the she wolf had a feeling he had more patience with her then most, and it was more irritating then anything. Svara's main goal in her days were to get a rise out of people. "Me clean up? You know I didn't think you were the type to make a joke Haku." She said with a grin.

Leaving the pillow ripped and torn she trotted up to the wolf who was in his luperci form. Most in this situation would change so to feel not so akward in the smaller form. Not Svara, she sat before the tall male her tail wrapped in next to her and her yellow eyes gleaming with a look that stated she wasn't even close to done being a bitch for the day. "Oh good you brought back food. For a second there I thought I was going to have to raid the kitchen again. And could you possibly put food in it every now and then? I'm wasting away!" The younger female grumbled passing him.

Once she was in the kitchen Svara waited for the male to join her and start going about his buisness. It wasn't like he had anything to do with her. He did a good job of ignoring her Svara had to give the chocolate wolf that much. Though time was the true test of how long he would be able to take her ways. Thinking about the mess she had made she wondered if she could some how trick that pup Flayra into cleaning it up. A devious chuckle escaped her maw.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... stFire.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

AvsnittShe had the nerve to strut in front of him and serve him bullshit. Haku did not flicker an ear, nothing, while she grinned up at him. She looked up at him with such arrogance only a dimwit could have. She babbled some more and simply walked into the kitchen, probably waiting for him to follow her to prepare the meal. Haku was not really given any time to reply before she had gone. The male let his eyes wander once again over the ruined scenery of what once had been a cosy room to withdraw to and just chill out. His eyes caught the vase (the one that Svara had started with), and his gaze fell to the ground. It had been one of the items he had cared more about.

AvsnittHe turned around and casually walked into the kitchen, where the little female already was waiting. He went to the counter next to where Svara was waiting, ready for more than the whole share. He was amazed how much that kid ate. Surely Cercelee and Coli had never eaten that much (not even combined) when he had taken care of them back when they were young. He was quite sure part of why she did it was out of spite, because that snot was a well bred bitch, if he had ever seen one. He was fine with it as long as it happened to others, but she was not allowed to go too far with him.

AvsnittIn a flashing movement his hands caught the loose skin on her neck, and he lifted her up, knowing that she had gotten to that age where she was no longer a paralyzed little cub being carried by her mother, but that it actually hurt her. He strode back to the living room, and threw her across the room in an explosion of strength by well trained muscles. He had half heartedly aimed for the sofa, but he turned around too quickly for the gravity to have time to let her land, so he never saw where she ended up. "Either clean up your mess, or keep fucking about, but the latter will be with an empty belly.” He walked into the kitchen to the rabbit. Snotty, little kid.

[/html]
[html]

There were times Svara knew what others were going to do, and times she didn't. Haku was not a person she could read, and there for her actions were not as calculated or clever. The moment he gripped her scruff a yelp of pain was the first thing to be emitted from her maw, then a growl of frustation. She wiggled in the males grasp to get out of his hold, but she did not strike, or bite. Why Svara couldn't say, but the pup was smart and knew it would get her no where.

He took her back into the family room and hurled her across the room. Svara didn't know where he had wanted her to land, but it probably wasn't where she did land. Her back smacked against the wall stopping her quick and suddenly. She fell like a dead weight to the ground and took in her pain for a few seconds. Weather he had wanted her to be hurt like that wasn't something Svara knew nor cared about. Her back screamed in agony along with the prior wounds from the bear. Tears pricked her young yellow eyes, but she sucked it up knowing she had been asking for it with her additude.

His words could be heard and she wanted so badly to get up and tell him to go fuck himself, but she couldn't get her breath back into her lungs. The moment she could breath again she got to her paws slowly. Haku had gone back into the kitchen. The girl took in a quick sniffle to keep from breaking down. He had confronted her. She didn't even know what to do about it. Standing there her legs shaking from pain and adrinaline Svara felt lost. Should she give in and clean the mess? Or tell him to do something vulgar and leave?

"Screw you! I don't need you people! I don't need your fake kindess and your god damn warmth! I don't need any of you! I DON'T NEED ANYONE! I DON'T NEED FOOD OR WATER! I DON'T NEED ANYTHING!" Svara screamed as loud as her lungs could, not really knowing what the hell she was screaming or what for? Breathing hard and standing with her legs still wobbling the pup ground her teeth in frustration, her father had been right, she wasn't pack material the way she was. Saying Sorry and making up for her mistake was just something she never seemed to learn how to do.

OOC:: SORRY FOR THE CRAPPYNESS D: I really didn't know what to do! This is so Svara bared oh noes she looks all wimpy now! -cries-

[/html]
[html]

300+

AvsnittIn the kitchen, a small jolt went through his body as there was silence. She had not hit the couch. By the hard sound of the collision, she had hit the wall. Why had he done that? Throwing a puppy across a room. Fair enough, Haku was a harsh being, but treating a child like this? Sure, throwing puppies around was not bad, but even though it would take time to admit such a thing, he actually liked the little snot. The silence was worse than anything, and at the first sound of movement and something that might be a sniffle, he relaxed slightly. He gave himself a mental whip for caring at all.

AvsnittShe had been so full of herself and had wandered around like she owned the world, little brat. In return he had thrown her into a wall and humiliated her. Okay, he should not have done it. Something extraordinary now happened. Haku felt regret. He halfway turned and silently wondered if he was to go and check if she was okay. Apparently she was not too hurt, as a high pitched scream rose. He shook his head slowly and came back to the living room. She was standing there, a little bit shaken it seemed, but else from that all right.

AvsnittHe did not run to the girl and tried to calm her, because none of them were the right type for such sentimental bullshit. However, Haku surrendered. Svara would not spend her evening cleaning up the mess she had made. ”How about we go find that Flayra girl and force her to clean up tomorrow instead? The other Dahlia child had seemed rather dull and unsocial, so giving her something to do couldn’t hurt. ”Come on, Snot, help me prepare the food and I might change my mind about that empty belly. Haku was not one of those who apologized, but he had stripped her of the cleaning duty and changed his mind, something he seldom did.

AvsnittHe gave a gesticulating jolt with his head, a sign for her to join him, before he disappeared into the kitchen again, hoping she would calm down and come to help him (or just eat) with the food. With a talon he started to slice the rabbit open, starting from throat and down. Guts were thrown into the sink, but some of the fine organs were spared and placed a bit away from the butchering. He allowed himself to hum while working, because there were few things he enjoyed more than cooking.

[/html]
[html]

She stood there her legs shaking her heart racing. Why had she said something so dumb? Of course she needed all of those things, but that would mean she was dependent on something other then herself, and that Scared the girl more than anything. She stood there so lost with what to do. Until the male came out of the kitchen. Svara expected him to yell to want her out of his cabin, and she would leave, becuase she would rather die then apologize for who she was.

His words though grounded the young pup. She understood what he did to her, she had deserved it. Questioning his athoruity and breaking everything had been wrong, but she still refused to say she was sorry to him. Haku though didn't seemed to be looking for an apologie. His words broke her anger and made her laugh weakly at first until tears came to her eyes she was laughing so hard.

Taking in a deep breath she spoke. "Sounds like a plan." Getting up to her paws and grinned when he said he would re-think not feeding her. His signal for her to follow him into the kitchen made her almost wagg her tail, but she reframed, from such puppy antics. Jogging into the kitchen she jumped onto the kitchen island and lay down watching Haku cook. It almost seemed like it was the males passion, that or his reprieve from life. Her back was still sore and was going to be a reminder of why she would respect the Lilium.

"Can you teach me?" Her voice was a grumble, almost reluctant to ask him for a favor, but Svara watched him and she wanted to learn. The burning passion to know and retain knowledge was strong. She wanted to be able to do what others could do, to not be ignorant and stupid, only becuase she was to afraid to ask some one to teach her. Her yellow eyes shown as she watched the lethal male. "I won't change you know, no matter what Susquehanna says, I will not be a weak flea ridden wolf like the rest of them." Svara growled, almost to no one, but if to anyone the male in the kitchen with her.

[/html]
[html]

300+

AvsnittHis ears rotated pleasantly as they took in the child’s giggle. Good, not too much harm done then. She even decided to grace him with her presence as she came padding into the kitchen again, and settled on top of the kitchen bench where she knew she was not really allowed to be. Oh well. The Lilium’s face muscles struggled slightly as they attempted to force the blooming smile at bay. He was in the middle of wrestling the rabbit’s fur off when she grumbled her question. Teach her? Hah, as if that girl would have the patience to prepare food when she had it in front of her.

AvsnittHowever, Haku gave a casual sideways nod. She was improving already. Instead of commanding him to teach her, she asked. He was almost impressed with the little she-devil. ”I should get my hands on some cook books, and we could learn together, I suppose." Haku was a self-learned cook, and the reason his meals turned out somewhat decent was that he had an extraordinary sense of taste, and could spend unlimited amounts of time just experimenting with different ingredients to add exciting flavours to his favourite dish; meat. Svara’s voice was heard once again, and the male removed his eyes from the naked piece of rabbit and rested them on the child instead.

AvsnittThe male gave a snort and visibly rolled his eyes back to the rabbit while producing a knife seemingly up from nowhere (but it had been in a drawer!) to cut the animal into lesser filets and remove the head. He had heard that his dear black aunt was back, though she had not joined Dahlia de Mai. Actually, when he had heard that Svara was getting trained up by Susquehanna, he had frowned. She was family and all, but to Haku blood was not thicker than water. Not at all. He was not fond of that black woman, or her idiot bird (why did every other wolf insist on keeping fucking idiot birds as pets anyway?).

Avsnitt”Ah, yeah, Susquehanna.” The male removed the small game’s head in one loud CHOP with the knife. ”She is my aunt you know, and oh, so full of herself, so righteous, so amazing." The last part was said with obvious sarcasm. To him, ‘Hanna was no more than a cowardly female that ran away with her tail between her legs. She had abandoned Dahlia without a word, and whenever the two of them had been around each other, she had seemed to believe she could take charge and act superior. Aunt or not, who had been holding the leader position in Dahlia? Haku or that black aunt?

Avsnitt”I say, don’t give a shit about what Susquehanna says." If Haku knew anything about Svara, it was that she actually would not follow Hanna’s request of changing her behaviour. Good.

[/html]
[html]

Svara kept laying on the island watching him prepare the rabit. It was nice just talking to the male. Yeah her body was sore, and her head a mess of confused thoughts, but it all seemed worth it. He was alot like her own father, the one she didn't have anymore. Her ears flicked with his words about cook books. "mmhmm I'll steal some from the black she-devils cabin." Svara said in a monotone voice watching the blood of the rabit leak onto the counter. Her mouth watered and her heart sped up with the thought of killing and blood in her mouth.

She hadn't expected him to react to Hanna's name. The healer who made Svara want to rip peoples throat out. Spending hours at a time with the female was no only tiresome, but a pain at times. It felt like she sold her free will for the chance to learn something. That and that stupid bird, the one she so wanted to put on a spit and barbaque. Hanna was stupid if she thought Svara would kill that thing. Crossing her front paws over each other she just listened to Haku for a minute.

"She's a pain in my ass, and I hope she teaches me what she knows so being around her was worth white." Svara grumbled. Sitting up she noded and smiled at his words. "Come on slow enough I'm hungry!" The pup said in a sarcastic tone. The young female didn't like this tense atmosphere, she wanted out of it and planned on changing it. Hanna was her problem, and she would deal with the female and learn then leave the women.

[/html]
[html]

500+

AvsnittThe Sadira man just grinned in response when the puppy announced that she would steal some from ‘Hanna. Good puppy, so corrupted and full of trouble. Haku had been more at ease with his life the last month, as his life seemed to fill up with interesting events and characters. There had been a time where the pack was small and only held the dull kind of happy go lucky people, and it had not suited the male at all. He had peered sceptically in the pack’s direction, and the rest of the pack had stared back, at unease because of the male’s bad temper and past actions. He was able to murder for no reason, and they did not want to accept that.

AvsnittFirefly had been the only one of the same brand as him, and she had given him contentment. It had all gone away when she had become pregnant and he had run about continuing fucking random females that crossed his path. Now things were chilly, but Svara was here and offered her own snotty self, and Haku found that he actually enjoyed her company. Again, Svara and Haku was of the same brand. The Lilium had expectations for her when she got older. Oh yes.

AvsnittThe girl went on grumbling and ended with a complaint of his speed. Yep, that girl did not know the meaning of the word ‘patience’. Haku did not look up as he separated a small front leg from the body and gently threw it in her face. ”Good things come to those who wait." The male mumbled back, but kept his little grin on, good-natured. Fine, simple stuff today. He threw heart, liver and kidneys together with some filets and chopped everything into small and delicate pieces, before throwing them in a pan.

AvsnittHaku was proud of his kitchen, because it was one of the few places that still somehow had electricity. Little did he know that it had sun panels on top of its roof that gathered solar energy in the daylight. Since Haku only used candles for lighting, there was enough energy saved to keep the kitchen and fridge working. After a second of blankness, he scraped the inside of the rabbit’s skin where a thin, slightly oily trace of fat still clung with the side of his knife, and threw it into the pan so that the meat would not burn and fasten to the pan.

Avsnitt”I don’t get it, you eat me out of my home, but still you scream for more.." He mumbled as if talking with himself. It was not ill meant though, because his curved lips did not falter as he spoke. The meat hissed in the pan, and the male stuck his face into the fridge and found a mix of minced onions and mushrooms that he had prepared in a box on his spare time one day he came down to find the kitchen raided for all meat. He threw it into the pan and inhaled the scent of beauty. Some salt and pepper were added.

AvsnittHaku’s own mouth watered, but he was able to wait. He glanced at the young girl. If she strongly disliked the mixing with vegetables, he would find another pan and fry some more meat separately without any added ingredients but some spice. The three remaining pieces of the large rabbit lay untouched, because he had planned to try roasting them in the oven or something cool.

[/html]
[html]

When he threw her a peice of rabit informing her that patience would be a good idea. Svara snorted. "I'm tired of being patient. I was patient for death and all it got me was more hunger and pain. I won't starve again, next time I won't wait." Svara grumbled eating the leg almost inhaling the meat from her quick eating. She still hadn't forgotten the pain of an empty belly not attended to. Though she had put on weight since she got here Svara felt like she would starve if she didn't keep eating, the fear made her do what she did more then irritating people.The pup would rather have people thinking she was being a bitch then scared of starving again.

She watched him cook as he spoke his statment making her look away incase she would reveal something. Haku and she were to much alike although he was old enough to work on his angry impluses Svara knew he would see right through her sarcastic comment. "What about this girl. The one that just came to the pack. Colibri? Is that bitch your daughter? Svara couldn't keep the growl from her voice. It was deep and strong. She didn't like the female and she had good reason not to, weather Haku would ask or care was not her concern.

[/html]
[html]

300+

He merely gave off a shrug when the little female replied. It was obvious that Svara had not been a privileged child before she came here, and it was obvious that she was healthier today than when he first had seen her half starved in the snow. He did not care about what was hidden underneath her rude mask, because it was none of his business. All they had was the presence and the future. The past was not of any importance, because it could not be changed or justified. His mother had been able to let go of the past, and she would forever remain broken because she could not bear her losses and the enormous pile of guilt because she had failed all of her children. Haku lived each day, and nothing else mattered.

The next question made him cease all movement. For some incredible reason, Haku had yet to catch his firstborn daughter’s scent, she he was not aware of the chocolate female’s arrival in Dahlia de Mai. Colibri. It could be his mother or his daughter. Both would be most unwelcomed. Last time he had seen his mother, she had tried to kill him with a pitch black dagger. Last time he had seen his daughter, she had been on the floor, beaten up and broken for life. Was Svara fucking around with him? His warm blue eyes turned to the coldest ice as he slowly turned to the puppy. If anything, there was a flash of crimson fire in the blue.

”What the fuck did you just say?” Svara could not know that name. Although they functioned well together, they kept their private lives separated. Svara did not know where he came from, and Haku knew nothing about where she came from. Colibri Soul was a fragile wolf, and he knew Svara would have added pathetic cotton ball instead of bitch if it had been that wolfess. Which meant.. . ”What did she look like!" This was not a question, it was a low command to tell him right now. The well known feeling of adrenaline and unleashed rage clotted his blood veins.

[/html]
[html]

The whole atmosphere changed with that one simple statement. A growl rose in her young throat as she got to her paws. "Don't speak to me like that male, not when I defended you against the stranger that called you monster!" Her voice was a threatening tone, it was one that said she would stand by her defense if he didn't back off. Her yellow eyes were strong and flashing the same fire at him.

"She claimed to be your daughter. Not that I cared much. That peice of crap was going some where that I didn't like." Laying back down Svara kept her young eyes on the male, not letting them stray. With her paws crossed she remembered what she had said to the female. That she would pay her favor in for the male, defending his life since he had saved hers. As well as firefly, though Svara would never let either of them know it. They would only use it against her in some way.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Svara did not understand. It w as not her that Haku’s sudden rage was aimed at, it was at the fact. That horrible information the puppy had handed him right out of the blue on a good day. He had never really expected to hear that name ever again. He had not wanted to hear that name ever again. Her words should have soothed him somewhat, but they did not. The male did not know how boldly Svara and Firefly had defended him at the borders, and it was a shame, because Svara deserved better for what she had done. He had no issues whatsoever to keep his icy gaze on her, but the little snot did not falter either. That was not the point though, because his issue was not with the golden eyed puppy, it was with the long lost daughter of his own flesh and blood.

Svara’s words underlined the ugly truth, and it was by an incredibly large amount of self control that the man did not throw the pan and the food into the wall and scream. He was the one that broke the long lived eye-contact between them, to turn back to the food that was getting burned. Everything he had established here, now everything was jeopardized. Would Svara have defended him if she knew that Haku had beaten up and raped his own daughter? He was quite sure none else would, and his reputation in these lands were bad enough already. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. This was not what he needed. He removed the pan from the stove, and peered towards the nearest window, wondering where that lost daughter was.

”She should not be here." The male said, way too calmly. He had left her and freed her, but she was back again. Of course Cercelee had to be the fucking leader of this fucking flower power pack. His life was about to get worse. ”When did this happen?"

[/html]
[html]

Watching him she could see it. The female knew what his problem was. He had done something, something to be afraid of this female in his pack. So his pansy of a daughter came here to confront him where he could do nothing about it. It was smart but the she wolf also didn't like that the idiot had come to plan games. Unlike the rest of the mutts in this pack Svara would make the girl regret coming back, she made everyone regret being around her, but this girl would want out soon.

Deciding how to face the male Svara shifted. It was a strange choice but she did it none the less. Already at her age she was 6'1 and thin. Her yellow eyes were staring at him as he spoke and she continued to sit on the kitchen island. Hoping down she went to the stove and over laid her hand on the skilet. "Look you go and rage and pout over in some corner over there but I would like it if you don't take your rage out on my meal?" Svara let her eyebrow raise and a shit eating grin come onto her face. "And by the way Haku. For all I care you could rape the stupid bitch daughter of yours and it's not my problem. If I were raped i would solve my problems by killing the person who raped me, not whinning about it and running to the white cotton ball of a wolf." She turned away putting her hands behind her head in a relaxed manner before giving him his answer to his question."It was the other day."

[/html]
[html]

300+

Svara was a smart kid. She knew how to continue to throw around wit h her mouth, but she took care to keep it at a certain level, preventing the chocolate coated adult to go into a proper rage without control. He supposed he was somewhat lucky to be one of the Dahlia de Mai members she did not completely despise. She was a horrible child. If she really had lashed out on Haku, he would have made sure she would never have been able to walk again, but he certainly preferred it this way. There were not many of their kind around in the lands, and he could only admit that he was happy about it. If Firefly had not been a moody bitch full of hormones and what not, then they would have been the best fucked up family in miles. Things were a little bit complicated than that though, especially because of that fucking filthy first born daughter of his. He listened with half an ear when the girl spoke, and his mood corrupted his eyecolour. Been there, done that.

The male grunted and found a bowl where he threw the steaming hot mixed meat into. Little did he know that it had actually been the house’s dog’s eating bowl once upon a time. He would have found it amusing if he had known. The whole thing was placed right before the teenager’s nose. Although the man’s stomach had growled earlier with the discomfort of an empty belly, he had completely lost his appetite. Cotton ball of a wolf, Cercelee. Cercelee would definitely know by now, and he guessed he just had to sit and wait for the enraged alphess to storm his house and claw his head off. Well, at least the Rosea had finally been reunited with her precious best friend that she had grown up together with. They had been like sisters, always so close.

I see. Yes, she is my daughter, and I did something quite horrible to her before I came here and became the white cotton ball’s next in command. He shrugged as he turned around 90 degrees, resting his back against the kitchen island. Cercelee and Coli are old friends, so we might have Cercelee coming for a visit soon. His voice was dry and slightly tired. He was tired. Tired of drama everywhere he looked. Of course he usually held the blame for it, but it did not make him less tired to know it was his entire fault. He was a piece of shit with very bad karma. It was coming for him now.

[/html]
[html]

Svara listened to him, but didn't really find what he said bad. She shrugged. "Life is about getting hurt. I hate hearing people whine about it." She grumbled and moved past him brushing against him to get closer to the food. "So are you almost finished? Since I probably should have held the jucie details out until you were finished cooking." She pointed out with an unhappy look.

Grumbling she leaned over his arm even more, sniffing the food not really caring about what he was thinking about or doing. "What are you putting in this heap anyways?" Her light red hair hung around her face as her yellow eyes stared at the cooking food. Then she had an idea to make Haku feel better, or at least make him see in her eyes what she felt on the matter of his daughter being around. So she spoke quit randomly.

"You know my own father liked me that way. It always made me feel good to know he liked me better then my mother." Svara kept grinning and watching the food absent mindedly. "I guess no one better to teach you then your own parents ehh?" Her voice was low and almost teasing. There was no sorrow or anger in her voice just pure amusment at her fathers actions and what he had done. Some would say she was really screwed up to have liked it and him for it, but it didn't change the Svara had loved him.

[/html]
300+

The male watched the young female and was of course bound to wonder where her wisdom came from. Her words fitted his own philosophy. Life was about getting hurt. Life was misery and tears. There was nothing else to do than to deal with it. If you can't fix it, you have to stand it. The bright moment of the youth was ruined as she brushed past him to whine about food again. Oh well, she had more than once proved that she was not an empty nut, one of the reasons why she had not been thrown out of his cottage as of yet. With a talon, the male tapped the bowl that he had already filled up with the mixed meat and onions, almost surprised she had not thrown herself over it already. It's all yours, no need to be polite now. Hah, yeah, right. Just some different types of onions and some wild mushroom, and not of the magic shroom type. Unlike many of the wolves that increased their skills, Haku cared very little about using proper equipment or learning the different names of ingredients. He was mainly lead by his nose, and learning some complicated names just to be able to explain that 'yes, your nose is right, there are two different onions, which are named blah blah' was useless. Haku did not talk much about his love for cooking anyway, and he usually did it alone in the cabin.

Her next words almost damaged his brain. He eyed the female coldly, though he did not mean for his gaze to be chilly. He wished he had the ability to read minds. He wanted to dig deep into Svara's twisted little mind and find her recipe. Although the female was good at acting rather insane and .. dumb because of her total lack of respect around other wolves, Haku knew she had a sharp brain and a cool, calculating personality. He was quite sure that he already knew what Svara was able to do, and it pleased him beyond everything to have such a personality in his pack. And you still loved him afterwards? What did I do wrong then since my gal hates me? The male almost felt sick because of his own words. They were so rotten and revealed too much of the his corrupted soul. What was worse was that Svara seemingly took it all with ease. If she continued her development in the same direction, then he knew she would one day be much more dangerous than he could ever be.
[html]

Svara looked down at the food he had indicated and a grin pulled across her maw wider the before. Taking the bowl she jumped onto the counter top near where Haku was cooking. Her yellow eyes focused on him as he told her what was in the food, not that she really cared it was food in the end. Drawing her legs up to her chest she started scooping small amounts out of the bowl with her hands. Svara knew there were forks and spoons, but she wasn't going to make an effort to be more effitiant in this form, she liked her wolf form to much. The food was good in her mouth, and she almost started to inhale the food like she used to. The female was able to restrain herself.

It didn't take her long to finish what he had given her. When Svara looked at him again she saw the cold look on his face, and it only made a devioud grin slip onto her lips. She could see that he wanted to understand her, not that she would let that happen. Svara had no intention of letting anyone understand her. His words made her put the bowl aside and slip from the counter. The young female moved behind him her body moving in close. "My daddy knew what to say, and gave me the knowledge I so craved, why should I hate him for wanting something from me? Did you Haku ever give that nimwitted female anything in return?" Her voice was low and and teasing.

Svara looked at the other wolfs arm her hand laied on it and felt the fur. In a way Haku reminded her alot like her father. It was why she loved his company, maybe it was why she had not feared him when he had met her at the border that cold day. "You regret to much. Stupid male, this is a life where you take what you can and protect what you love. Regret is the biggest weakness." Svara snorted and moved away from him before he noticed what she was thinking.

[/html]
[html]
300+

It was easy. "Because it is wrong." Though, when did wolves like Haku and Svara care if things were right or wrong? That was the insane beauty of it. It did not matter to them. They brushed away 'common sense' and such things, and just 'did' it. Haku understood what she had told him, and though it disturbed him slightly, he did not care much because the girl seemed to have enjoyed it by the way she chose her words. Her voice was teasing, but he did not pick up on it. Nor did he move when she laid a hand on his arm. Was she trying to play games with him? It could turn out badly. Firefly and Haku had played the same game, but Haku had adjusted the rules as it had fitted him, and only made the mistake of tying them together as mate. That was his sin, though when it had happened it had been something he had wanted. Perhaps it was not too late to try and dig and attempt to rediscover what had connected the two of them in the first place.

"It was rape, not consensual." The male stated after a few seconds thought as an answer to her question if he ever gave that female anything in return. Oh no, Coli had not enjoyed the things he had done to her. The female went on, and he remembered a time where everything could be seen in a brighter light, a time when things were not as complicated as they seemed now. Did she not understand that he had failed at his duties? Protect what you love, but Haku could not protect anything good enough because he feared he could not actually force forth enough love. He held no true regrets, only felt this way because now when the truth about Colibri Haki had bubbled up to the muddy surface, consequences rose because of the wilder beast he had been in the past. People had judged him hard enough under the Dahlia versus Inferni war. In a land so crowded with wolves as 'Souls, there could be no truly wild beasts roaming around before the pathetic excuses of wolves would hunt it down to 'maintain the peace'

"Nothing is as simple as one wishes it to be." He lazily stated. "I know what I did and I don't know if I would have undone it if I was given the chance, but such things have consequences, and I would rather stay the hunter than to become the hunted."

[/html]