thread title missing
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... ale/04.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Of all the wolves he thought he'd meet, a puppy with a knighthood complex. Lubomir blinked, partly in confusion and partly in amusement. He'd not sired any children, but he had been a spiritual father of sorts to his nieces and nephews. They were sweet, all of them and although he had not seen them in years now, he still cherished the memories of their existence. Perhaps what endeared him to this little pup was the very business-like attitude he took. Well, and what was wrong with indulging a bit of fantasy? Hadn't he been a dreamer? He hadn't really grown out of it, either! Trying not to smile, Lubomir sat down on his haunches and assumed a very stern look. "I am a friend, young knight. My name is Lubomir and I came to speak with the lovely Miss Marino. Is she here?"

He couldn't really say he wanted to see Savina any more. If she came, he would gladly spend time with her. But this young brave knight, lost as he was, warmed his insides. He couldn't really say why, either. Perhaps because one day he wanted to have a family with Mew? Maybe it was because he wondered how two different wolves could come together and bring life into the world. Or perhaps he simply wanted to remember the easy days in the Old Country, before his pack was mutilated and his family mercilessly killed. Lubomir wanted to go to an older time, a better one, where the biggest problem was getting everyone in the den at night. "What is the name of the brave guardian of these lands?" Leaning forward slightly, Lubomir winked at the pup. He felt young and buoyant again. Ready to play.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread