Take a chance
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... stFire.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

Avsnitt
Her eyes were alert, and he gritted his teeth silently. The female got up, and the things started with an annoying choir of disapproval having their mother’s warm body taken away. The Lilium’s ears instantly flattened, determined to try to shut the pathetic cries out. The copper and gold female said she was not for certain if they’d live, but they seemed alive enough. The child she had thrown at him had been quite the opposite, cold and dead as a rock. He believed he knew what she was thinking. Why was he here? Was it to get done with the dirty work?

Avsnitt
He watched her as the woman went back down again and curled around the two naked rats (they looked like small critter infants in his opinion). ”I am not here to take them away, Firefly.” With that sentence, he quietly admitted the defeat. If they survived their first months, then he would help take care of them. He did not like it, but there was little else he could do, so it was just to accept it now rather than later. He took a few steps into the room, but dreaded coming closer to the female, because trust was frail between them at the moment.

Avsnitt
He stretched his neck as he tried to get a better look at the two babies, seemingly pinkish white with the promise of their parents’ coat colour mixed in, but it was too early to say really. Why would it matter! ”Can I lie down with you?” This was a broken home, but things could get better. Once again he was willing to try to change. The pack was blooming and his cottage (which he always had had for himself) had been filled up with kids. If you can’t fix it, you have to live with it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread