does it make you happy you're so strange?
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... 85obr7.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: *hides under a rock* 300+

The more they were around each other, the more tension built. Lubomir knew he was reckless. He was a newcomer, but with so much more to give. He could protect Mew, he could make her happy. He would also be within easy reach of Firefly and now Haku, but overall the good points outweighed the bad. When the other male mentioned his little dabble with Firefly, Lubomir threw back his head and laughed. It was a deep, throaty sound, one which fringed madness. The monster shone through briefly before subsiding again. The eyes that focused on the Lilium were clear and untroubled. "You think I would have fucked her if I'd known she was yours? She threw herself at me, Haku. How about you ask her, hm?" The sneer was back again. If it came down to a fight Lubomir was sure to lose, but it would get his blood going and make him feel alive. Ah, Firefly. She was pregnant now, which meant the grey male could relax slightly. Except, it seemed his leader would not allow him to.

Now, it seemed, the conversation had turned to Mew. Lubomir had to wonder exactly what Haku could and could not do. He doubted killing was permitted, since technically the Firefly affair had been months before. He had not raped Mew. Indeed, he had not touched her since coming here, preferring to sleep next to her. "She greeted me when I returned here. I sleep in her den now, Haku." The cocky tone of voice was there, the almost nonchalant shrug of shoulders, the amused look in his eyes. Nothing had been forced on Mew. If, one day, she accepted Lubomir as her mate, that would be then. For now, he liked the current state of things; he had a place to sleep and someone to share his companionship with. Truly, they were nearly mates. "Does it anger you to know her content? With me, a low-ranking wolf? The one who, as you so kindly put it, fucked your female?" Lubomir knew he was on thin ice. But riling Haku up just to see what happened next gave him an odd sense of satisfaction, as if he were truly the best.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread