I'm barely holding onto you
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"This has been one of the best seasons of my life," she answered truthfully. And it had been a wonerful winter. She had grown, spanned out, discovered new parts of herself. And she had grown in strength. She had accomplished things she had only dreamed of and seen things she had never imagined. Life was so good for her.

She certainly struggled, but she knew that she had a support system to fall back on. Her pack. Her home. She was still awestruck over the fact that there was a network of others to rely on, to depend upon, to take care of. She had met creatures who had touched her heart and stoked her passions. And now she couldn't imagine her life any differently.

Geneva's lime green eyes followed Naniko carefully. She studied the Commander's motions. Although she was coming out of her shell, Geneva was still introspective as ever. And she had grown up studying the subtlest nuances of speech and body language. "You seem low, Nani."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread