mirror, mirror
?She loved the little games she played, and having such a worthless victim to play with was making it even better. The male made her laugh and shake his head as he assumed to know so much about the pack he'd just joined. She scuffed as she stated plainly. "You know nothing of this pack. Our Rosea founded the pack, she didn't have to work her way anywhere. I earned my place in this pack, with or without my mate." She flashed her fangs at him smoothly as she raised a brown skeptically at him. "If my rank has anything to do with sleeping with Haku, it makes me wonder about the rest of the woman in this pack.. seeing as he does get around so." Would she go that far as suggesting that her mate and his own sibling were that close, well, as close and her cousin and her were if he did choose to sleep with his own sister it wouldn't surprise Firefly that much.

She was calm and quiet as she spoke, studying the doctor and his beast as they fought for control of the boy before her. She didn't care which one held the office at the time, she'd get her point across and before too long she'd be on her way with the poor sap bawling and his chained dog snarling and growling. She laughed though when the doctor seemed to come back to life. "Lubomir, you always were the same wolf, you're weak and what you friend wants he will claim, with or without your help. I'll have to continue to test your chains on him from time to time, just to see how strong you may be." She grinned wickedly at the male as she stated truthfully. "We can't have something with such split loyalties in these lands you know.."

The threat she left him with was just a small little flash of the truth before she yawned flatly in his face. She didn't care what he had to say to her about her own spawn. They were well enough protected by the pack and the family, even if Mew didn't like her she wouldn't dream of hurting her brother's children. The Rosea, she would being thinking of her pack and the next generation, not who the mother and father were. She just merely nodded at the bastard and chuckled. "We'd never destroy this pack, only make it stronger you old fool."

Messages In This Thread