paradise seeker
[html]

I blame my cold for this sucky post, because I can.

What was going on? Honey-hued eyes watched the Stormbringer femme’s every move while attempting to peer into the mysterious backpack from time to time. Alexey was suddenly feeling a little flustered. She wanted to know all about her friend’s recent trip to Solbjorg Valley but Kol’s explanations were being delayed by whatever was in that satchel, and Lexey was growing impatient. “What are yo-“ she mumbled, stopping mid-sentence when the obsidian lass finally found what she’d been looking for.

Alexey was at a loss of words for the longest time. All she could do was stare at the two pieces of jewelry as if they were the most precious things in the whole wide world. The only jewelry she’d ever laid eyes on before were Desaevio’s beads, and she’d been quite fascinated by them. “That’s gorgeous,” she murmured, tilting her head to get a better look. When Kol nudged them forward, Alexey’s first reaction was to step back. She didn’t want to break them! Slowly moving forward again, she gingerly took both the bracelet and the necklace in the palm of her hands, handling them with utmost care.

“Are they for me?” she asked, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread