A lot of things have changed lately
Sorry for this being so short and crap.

To see another man with a low set mood helped slightly, because it reminded Haku Soul that he was not alone in the world about feeling miserable. He trotted slowly over and lifted up the sorry piece of rabbit while listening to the dull words entering his ears. Food would always be a plaything for Haku. First when the thing was alive, then he created wonderful dishes in the kitchen. Single hunting something small and preparing the food was one of the few normal things he found pleasurable. He slowly turned to face the unknown pack member, blue eyes seemingly not noticing the sarcasm in the other male’s voice. He did, but it meant shit to him, so he let it pass.

Yes, I agree. He slowly swung his own head from side to side, the rabbit hanging limb from his jaws. He lowered his frame and let a small growl escape before he bounced closer to the observing male. The child had not been tended to for a while, and had almost been completely forgotten, both by the host itself and the sleeping monster inside Haku’s body. Though he was by all means himself, that one little extra personality could easily affect his behaviour slightly. I command you to have a pull fight with me using this rabbit. The Lilium stated slowly and sat down in front of the other, impatiently waiting for the ‘yes’.

Messages In This Thread