A lot of things have changed lately
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... stFire.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Private 300+

He should not be doing this. Not here. Since his had frenzied mind had insisted, he should at least have had the decency to slip away into a cellar or something, but he had no desire nor patience to do such a thing. Besides, it was just a rabbit, what rights could it possibly have? With the morality that was rising together with the wolves around him adapting more and more human like traits, such pathetic arguments would not stop him. He had caught it, and then crushed all four legs of the rabbit. If you have ever heard a rabbit scream, you would know it was like a siren. The screaming was not as powerful now as it had been earlier, but he enjoyed the obvious evidence of a creature in pain.

He had his teeth deep into the rabbit’s left back leg and shook his head furiously, ending up throwing the little animal into a tree. He bounced after it, snapping his jaws inches from the thing’s face. Soon it would be over, and the animal would be fully in shock (if it was not already). He was a father. The world was mental. He had two cubs and a mother in his cabin. He did not like cubs. Even worse, there were more bastard kids out there and he was past the point of trying to find solutions. The cat was out of the bag, Firefly knew everything. Although she did not know the number of kids running around, she very well knew there were some. So far Haku himself knew there was at least one more puppy. He had yet to discover that Tayui Aston had given birth to a litter of four healthy puppies.

There would be no problem taking care of the true born children. Dahlia was large and wealthy in every way. It was just that he did not want them. He hated children, and Svara was one of VERY few exceptions. And that was probably only because he saw the tainted core in her

[/html]
[html]

OOC: aww he's not getting any love xD 300+

Ril'o hasn't yet meet the second in-command of Dahila, he only new that the Lilium was a dark colored male an the mate to Firefly- whom he had a odd meeting with when she pregnant. Ril'o has been very edgy lately and somewhat moody for a normal good going male, his tail switched with a bit of aggravation that even himself wasn't sure where it was coming from. A small part of him was jealous you could say, he was happy for Cercelee that she found a mate in Slay; he was very pleased that his leader was happy, but a part of him was angry that he didn't have that happiness himself. He didn't blame her, he didn't blame anyone for his own melancholic feelings an behavior that he has feeling. ' I'm happy here..this is my home, they are my new family. With everyone in their own lovey relationships I can't help it, but feel alone in my own way! Rejected from my chance of love.'
Ril'o couldn't but grumble a growl at himself, was his happy attitude something that just made him to young in their eyes? Ril'o stopped walking as he stood still with his ears on his skull, he wanted to attack himself for the meaningless confusion he brought upon himself. ' do they think i'm not strong? That i can't fight or would became afraid!' His head felt light, Ril'o became to riled up as he took a deep breath trying to change his thoughts. His golden pelt shifted as he moved forward, ears flickered to the loud squealing of a rabbit.

Walking quietly Ril'o watched his steps as he neared the noise, slowly everything came into sight for his green eyes; still in a abnormal mood he watched the male with a irritated look, the annoying thoughts still seemed to attack him. Watching the rabbit became his play toy, he could understand the vent of frustration any other time he would find it unnecessary to do that it the rabbit- but at the moment he didn't care, he didn't speak he watched.

Photobucket

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... stFire.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

They can be gay together and give each other luuuuv! 300+

While Haku was having fun, another wolf had come to play the part as audience. Haku very much disliked when people sneaked up on him without warning. He left the whimpering thing on the ground and turned around to face the other. The other brute was standing still watching him, and Haku sent him an intense blue stare. His lips lifted slightly to reveal a glistering white set of teeth. This was one of the fresher members of Dahlia. If there had been any other scent, the chocolate brute would have been busy sinking those teeth into his throat already. After a few second with a hostile face, the blue eyed brute went back to the rabbit. He picked it up in his jaws, again after its leg. The Sadira man turned back to the stranger again, just staring for a second before he swing his head and threw the rabbit with all his power through the air towards the other canine.

If that act made him seem more hostile or friendly, the Lilium did not care. He was on his own playing ground, above every other wolf in the hierarchy, so he sometimes had this idea that he could do whatever he wanted as long as it was not something serious. Haku started to walk after the flying game. If he had studied the male a bit better, maybe he would have seen the low set mood in the other, but he was too down mentally himself to be able to care much about wolves he did not yet know. Females and babies everywhere! It was no wonder he had mental issues. Usually he enjoyed the bits of insanity that he knew he possessed, but right now it was starting to get ridiculous. Ril’o was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: thier own gay manly love X} Sorry for the wait. 268 words

Watching the brown male Ril'o kept silent with nothing to say yet, ears flickered against his skull as his green eyes meet the intense stare of male. Staring back Ril'o could feel the sense of authority from the brunette brute, he resisted a low growl in return as Haku bared his teeth. ' He's second in command, I'm sure of it..' Remaining still his ill mood only seemed to creep around him longer, and it was apparent that he wasn't the only one have a bad day; flickering his tail Ril'o watched him toss the rabbit just past him, he wasn't sure what to say but he really didn't care. His mood was abnormal but everyone has their days one could suppose. Rising he moved to the right slowly, his golden pelt shifting as he moved forward and out of Haku's way.

Jade eyes lingered on him before looking about the area before he glanced back at the coffee male, he finally spoke with a simple, clam, but annoyed tone. " Making food into a plaything..it's understandable to 'some' " He knew many even when at his state would throw a fit about the rabbit, he didn't care because he has been the rabbit before. An it felt better to watch then to become the rabbit again, selfish, maybe a little but he was too down to really care at the moment. His only company was a slightly angry, higher rank male, and who appears to be in a similar mood- then let him be my company. He was still my pack mate and might as well meet him nonetheless.

Photobucket

[/html]
Sorry for this being so short and crap.

To see another man with a low set mood helped slightly, because it reminded Haku Soul that he was not alone in the world about feeling miserable. He trotted slowly over and lifted up the sorry piece of rabbit while listening to the dull words entering his ears. Food would always be a plaything for Haku. First when the thing was alive, then he created wonderful dishes in the kitchen. Single hunting something small and preparing the food was one of the few normal things he found pleasurable. He slowly turned to face the unknown pack member, blue eyes seemingly not noticing the sarcasm in the other male’s voice. He did, but it meant shit to him, so he let it pass.

Yes, I agree. He slowly swung his own head from side to side, the rabbit hanging limb from his jaws. He lowered his frame and let a small growl escape before he bounced closer to the observing male. The child had not been tended to for a while, and had almost been completely forgotten, both by the host itself and the sleeping monster inside Haku’s body. Though he was by all means himself, that one little extra personality could easily affect his behaviour slightly. I command you to have a pull fight with me using this rabbit. The Lilium stated slowly and sat down in front of the other, impatiently waiting for the ‘yes’.
[html]

OOC:

Looking at the male that was now sitting in front of him, Ril’o listened to his question with somewhat of an urge to agree suddenly. Was it so wrong to play with your food? It was dead ‘now’ after all so why would it be so bad, pups play with many things themselves; being adults we are assumed to forget or just not do this things because they are bad, if they are that bad then why do our pups do them un scold? Swaying his gold tail behind him he remembers his sister and himself playing a game like this, with a squirrel that he never figured out how his sibling had gotten the animal. The playful act seemed very tempting to Ril’o, he felt a bit more selfish but others do things so they feel better. Why can’t he?

Looking at the rabbit his green eyes sparked with his agreement to his question, he was a bit unsure if was allowed to grab it first but what the hell. “Sounds wonderful “ Skull moved as he moved to grab a hold of the back limbs of the rabbit, he held it as he waited for his odd company to his half of their toy. Ril’o felt very much unlike himself but moods swing and sway, an today their swinging this way.

Photobucket

[/html]
[html]
Very short, forgive me.

The chocolate brute grunted contently as the unknown Dahlia member gave in and picked up the rabbit. He gave the brute a satisfied nod, glad that he would not have to get bossy just to satisfy his own foolish ideas. Not that he actually would have made a scene because an adult would not obey a silly command, but it soothed his frustrated mind. Maybe it would help both of them if they got rid of some steam. He picked up the cue and picked up the animal’s front legs and bit of chest in his jaws. He fully flattened his ears and growled lowly, wagging the pathetic excuse of a tail behind him.

And then he started to tug. Slowly at first to make certain the other too knew that the game had started, then he strengthened his grip and started the real pulling.

[/html]