Breaking ALL the Rulez
[html]

Svara listened to him, but didn't really find what he said bad. She shrugged. "Life is about getting hurt. I hate hearing people whine about it." She grumbled and moved past him brushing against him to get closer to the food. "So are you almost finished? Since I probably should have held the jucie details out until you were finished cooking." She pointed out with an unhappy look.

Grumbling she leaned over his arm even more, sniffing the food not really caring about what he was thinking about or doing. "What are you putting in this heap anyways?" Her light red hair hung around her face as her yellow eyes stared at the cooking food. Then she had an idea to make Haku feel better, or at least make him see in her eyes what she felt on the matter of his daughter being around. So she spoke quit randomly.

"You know my own father liked me that way. It always made me feel good to know he liked me better then my mother." Svara kept grinning and watching the food absent mindedly. "I guess no one better to teach you then your own parents ehh?" Her voice was low and almost teasing. There was no sorrow or anger in her voice just pure amusment at her fathers actions and what he had done. Some would say she was really screwed up to have liked it and him for it, but it didn't change the Svara had loved him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread