This is only the beginning
[html]

She was glade that the male quickly recovered from her friends attack. They were very protective. Glancing at the animals she glared and heard Jaya's voice 'Okay okay no more..' With a chirp she knew the information had be relayed on to the brute of a horse. With her shoulderes slumped she took the roll of bandages from the mix wolf thankfully, “Thanks..” She muttered as she began to unroll the bandage ont her lap. Biting into the material she carfully lifted her leg. Placing the middle of the bandage at under her foot she gently laid her foot back on the snow. What did this have to happen now? She began wrapping as Leland offered to carry her. Almost laughing her strong pride returned but thinking logically she realized she would not be able to get on her horse or ride. Nodding as she tied a knot in the material she leaned over to the male and took his chin in her hand, lifting his eyes to hers. “I'm fine!” She half yelled in a stern voice, “Just carry me until you get tiered. If you want Aidan will carry the both of us is you help me up. He's a strong one. All you gotta do sit behind me on the saddle and give a small kick.” As she explained to looked to Jaya who instantly began to explain to the mustang to behave himself.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread