This is only the beginning
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cwk12c.jpg);background-color:#000;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:259px;">
     For Asha.

Winter had settled in, evident by the thick blanket of snow that coated the forest floor, and so had Leland. Aniwaya was home now, and though Leland really hadn’t met all the other members, the red hued husky had fallen into a routine. Unlike the other members whom had built human like shelters for themselves, even the horses owned by the tribe had a barn, Leland had settled in nicely to a den he had spent a good deal of time digging out. He would, in time, built himself a shelter, perhaps in the coming spring, but Leland did not wish to put so much time and effort into a structure that he would live in alone. As it was, Leland had made his den nearby to where DaWali stayed, as DaWali was his only true friend in the tribe just yet. Asha was here, somewhere, but Leland had yet to see the girl again, though her father assured the male that she was around, somewhere.

Crawling from his den, the morning sun just breaking through the gray and white winter clouds, Leland stretched out his body and shifted to his two legged form. He always slept as a four legged canine so he could curl into himself, but during the day he walked about like the rest of the tribe, on two legs. Starting out his day, as was his custom since creating his den, Leland moved down a path that he had beaten with his own two paws. It was his rituals to take a walk every morning, and at the end of the trail he sat down against a large oak tree, crossed his legs and thought about just what he would do with the rest of his day.

[/html]

image credit; lyrics
[html]

With a yawn the wolfess trotted four legged out of a cave with a shiver. How did wolves live like this? She was still in the process of building herself a cabin and had been spending the nights in a near by cave. In her four legged form Asha looked more like a coyote thanks to her size and red mixed colour. As she stretched she began to shift. Feeling as he paws grew fingures, a thumb, and her legs and arms began to stretch. Gradually, her body changed into it's human and she stretched up onto her tippy toes. Her hears perked as she heard a call from above and her right arm exstended instinctivly for Jaya to land. His voice rang in her head, "I've seen your friend around. You know, the goofy one we met a little while back with the curly tail." "Leland..." She pushed the hawk into the air as he took to the sky leading the way to the male mix and with a whistle Aidan's chocolate form appeared from the cave and they were off. With Jaya leading high in the blue sky it was a matter of minutes before the Amara girl cought the scent of Leland. She motioned for the hawk and horse to stay behind and wait for her call as she moved forwards. Suddenly the males curly ail caught her attention from behind a tree and with a smile she crept up behind the mix. Quietly and quickly she gave the tail and yank and with a giggle she started to run.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cwk12c.jpg);background-color:#000;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:259px;">

The morning had been so peaceful that Leland had almost slipped into another sleep. Thinking on his day had left him calm, he had plans to go fishing and tap a nap, and the winter sun beat down warmly on his body. Any yet all that was jerked away from him in an instant as he felt a tug on his tail and then the sound of laughter floated up to his ears. Raising to his feet and quickly moving around the tree the husky caught the sight of a female frolicking away, pleased with her trickery. Leland hadn’t viewed Asha much from behind at their last meeting, but her scent had been memorized by the dog and with a grin, Leland set out after her.

Long strides brought the husky closer and closer to the red wolf, but she was slim and lithe while his body was built for endurance. While Asha could keep one step ahead of her, Leland would be able to keep the chase up all day. Calling out jovially, Leland made sure not to lose the female, right out of his grasp. "I think we’d better call a truce miss, else I’ll be force to tackle ya."

[/html]

image credit; lyrics
[html]

OOC: Leland shoudl totaly end up ontop of her XD Soooo awkward. Short, sorry! And wrong account to boot...

IC:

Asha was one strange and confusing girl when you got down to who she was. She had gotten her dad's pride and leadership skills, if you consider those good qualities. Yet, she was a procrastinator when it came to doing the work that needed to be done, such as building her home. Her ming was filled with ideas for the cottage like house. She wanted it big, to have everything in one room and to be open, relaxing. Obviously, this wasn't going to happen without some help.

As she ran from Leland he was hot on her tail. Lucky for her she could jump over logs and get inbetween trees faster then the larger male. Sadly, he was one fast runner. "Truce?" She panted, "That's a weakling thing to say!" With these last words she jumped over yet another log in a poor attempt of getting the male off her back.

[/html]
[html]
     Bwahahah poor Leland.

The girl continued to fly before him, just out of reach. Leland could feel his breath filling and leaving his lung, his heart beating in his chest, but all he focused on was blur before him. His suggestion of a truce had been shot down and the husky mix grinned, Asha’s taunting giving Leland a burst of energy, a second wind. With a leaping stride Leland collided with the female before him.

Leland had over shot, having intended only to tackle her around the waist and quickly have them both on their feet. Either Asha had slowed down or Leland’s had sprung forward with more speed than he thought himself capable, for instead of finding his arms wrapped around her waist, he found them both on the ground, his body covering hers, arms and legs entangled. Attempting to pull himself free, and finding it harder than he would have thought, Leland was glad to have fur covering his face for he knew the skin beneath would flush red at their situation. Stammering, Leland pulled himself off the girl, "I’m sorry Asha.. Er you okay? "

[/html]

image credit; lyrics
[html]

OOC: Going to have her bust up her ankle a little for some fun.

There was a sense of freedom to running in a chase. She had never been on the other side, the prey side and being hunted by Leland caused a sort of rush inside of her. The heart beating fast, the wind flying past her. Chuckling as she ran threw a small river she was almost positive the male had fallen behind. That is, she was until the ground and her face came spiraling towards eachother as a giant force hit her like a brick.As she hit the ground she felt the wieght on top of her and stopped breathing in shock. Lelands warm torso pressed up against hers and in a split second it was gone. Shaking her head she swore, "Fuck, Leland!" As she came back to her senses her she braced herself to get up but ended up back on the groung with biting her bottom lip to stuffle a cry. Her hands grabbed her ankle as the shock set in. Light chocolate eyes found thier way up to lelands multi coloured orbs. "I'm fine, i'm fine." She muttered quickly.

[/html]
[html]

The two toned male recoiled quickly, startled by her outburst. Mismatched eyes stared in shock as he pulled himself further away from her, unsure of what to say or do. It had been an accident, he had just been playing and now she was hurt. All the previous joy at seeing her again rushed from him and was replaced by guilt and shame. "Asha... I’m sorry. I didn’t mean ta hurt ya." His voice was soft, worried and he stood apart from the girl, afraid to go near her again, in case he caused her anymore pain. "Can I.. Could I do somethin’ ta help ya?" But what could he do? The damage was done. He couldn’t undo his mistake, couldn’t wrap his ankle, he had very little to offer her now and he felt useless and stupid. "I’m sorry." He muttered again, Dawali would kill him when he heard of this. The thought made his stomach roll into knots.

[/html]
[html]

The Amara girl cling to her ankle grumbling and muttering under her breath. Why did this big cluts have to be so..so big! Suddenly she gave up on being the tough girl. Her shoulders fell and a small whimper escaped her lips as she looked up to Leland. She felt like a small child on the ground compared to this male. “It's alright Le..it's alright.” She whispered halfway trying to calm herself down and keep the tears from her ever watering eyes. As the hybrid asked what he could do she shrugged just as Jaya and Aidan came bursting threw the trees. The hawk squawked violently as he flew around Leland's head and Aidan's large body galloped in front of the red wolf protectively. Asha immediately became alarmed, “Jaya stop! It was an accident!” The bird silenced and landed on the horses saddle, the mustang backed away slowly revealing Asha's small body to the Husky mix once more. Looking up to Leland she instructed, “There's a sac tied to the saddle, inside theres some bandages. I can use that to put some pressure on the ankle but I'm afraid I wont be able to walk or ride properly.” Thinking to herself to scratched at her mind for an answer as to how to get home. Jaya and Aidan remained eying her tribe mate.
[/html]
[html]

His heart sunk even further as Asha’s tough exterior dissipated. Then his heart was pounding fast and furious, trying to break out of his chest. The hawk was diving at his head and the horse storming before him and Leland drew back from them both, not wishing to lose and eye to the sharp talons or break his own foot underneath the heavy hooves. Then they were called off and he stood breathing heavily, his eyes back to Asha as he tried to sort himself out. Seemingly unbothered the girl began to give him instructions and automatically the brute turned to the horse and hesitantly drew out the requested items.

Bringing them before her he knelt down, handing over the bandages. Leland ached to reach out and caress the ankle, as if he could undo the damage he caused there, but he knew it would only make her cry out further and that the best option was to let her wrap the wounded joint herself. Unable to meet her eyes again, he spoke soothingly, hoping to win her back over. "I can take ya back home. I’ll carry ya… if you want." He hoped she would accept his offer.

[/html]
[html]

She was glade that the male quickly recovered from her friends attack. They were very protective. Glancing at the animals she glared and heard Jaya's voice 'Okay okay no more..' With a chirp she knew the information had be relayed on to the brute of a horse. With her shoulderes slumped she took the roll of bandages from the mix wolf thankfully, “Thanks..” She muttered as she began to unroll the bandage ont her lap. Biting into the material she carfully lifted her leg. Placing the middle of the bandage at under her foot she gently laid her foot back on the snow. What did this have to happen now? She began wrapping as Leland offered to carry her. Almost laughing her strong pride returned but thinking logically she realized she would not be able to get on her horse or ride. Nodding as she tied a knot in the material she leaned over to the male and took his chin in her hand, lifting his eyes to hers. “I'm fine!” She half yelled in a stern voice, “Just carry me until you get tiered. If you want Aidan will carry the both of us is you help me up. He's a strong one. All you gotta do sit behind me on the saddle and give a small kick.” As she explained to looked to Jaya who instantly began to explain to the mustang to behave himself.
[/html]
[html]
Ended now?

The firm hand brought his face up and he was both surprised, pleased and a little embarrassed by her actions. He knew she wasn’t fine, and he also knew that he could have carried her all the way back to her home, but he did not protest. Leland knew that if anything, you do not argue with females when they have already made up his mind and so, glancing unsure at the horse he nodded to Asha and effortlessly scooped her up into his arms. Holding back a smile, Leland would not admit this out loud but he liked having her in his arms, he gingerly placed the girl atop the horse.

"Asha ah think that I can jus’ walk next ta Aidan, make sure he doesn’t go too fast er that ya fall er anything." Swallowing, and without waiting for a answer he patted the big horses muzzle, placed his arm gently near the girl’s back, ready to steady her if need be and set off.

[/html]