Dance to a new world
[html]

Naniko had been wondering about some of the wolves that had lived here in the past, where they'd all gone; and it seemed that some of them had returned. It was a joyus event; if this many of them had returned, maybe a few would stay this time, for good. The thought made her smile. The D'angelo girl frowned, though--Konane had lived with Iskata? She knew Iskata? "You know mother?"

"I was raised by Iskata. Well...partially. She dissapeared and left me with her son, Davinci, when I was still a child. I was in love with a boy from Syemv, though, Soran's son...and he came to help me with the little one. Last I heard Iskata had come back, and she's living over in Storm. Sometimes her children come this way, over the border." It was crazy...how Naniko had been raised apart from them, but had still ended up meeting them anyway.

"I was born in Chimera, too..only a little while before it was disbanded. I really love it here, though, in Clouded Tears. I'll stay here for the rest of my life. Are...you planning on staying too? Probably not for that long, but for a while at least?" It'd be nice to have some wolf friends...the best conversation that she'd had lately had been with a turkey vulture.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread