Dance to a new world
[html]
http://sixpop.com/images/file/86488620.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:225px; background-position:top center;">

All Welcomed Smile

[____] The mother of silver hues stood up as she looked around the lands, every thing was changing, the lands no longer show the scars to where there had been floods. She sighed as she played with a ribbon along her side, as she looked around. These lands where where she grew up, where she had brought her first litter of children, it was hard for her to see these lands and not expect to see the pair of leaders that she had grown up with. She pushed at her dress, fighting with it as she stepped out into a huge clearing. Putting her bag down upon the ground , as she looked up, to the Loony Luna, it was chilly out however she had wanted to come back to the lands of her birth and dance once again.

[____] As she stood in the middle she pulled her shaw around her as she pulled it around her shoulders. As she heard the beats with in her head as she stepped out, and begin her dance. Each step was smooth, it was like she had done it a million times before. Even though this was only her first time. She spun around, pushing her hands up to the sky, as she spun faster and faster.

[____]The female made steps and jumps around the lands, as she just dancing her heart out, her dance showed the pain of losing three children. Though the pride in the fact that she had one wonderful son and a Charming white knight. Her dance was about her life, it was the only way the female knew how to get the stress of every thing off her chest. She threw her hands down and she brought them back up to about her chest, never once touching her body. She threw them up as she spun around and around, throwing her hands up and down. Then she felt to the ground as her chest heaved up and down, and her heart raced.

[____]Oddly enough she felt so much better, after the dance.

[/html]
[html]

The large female had been out of it for a while, tending to her syntax error'd leg...but now things were better for her. Naniko had syntax error'd bones in the past, and this had only been a fracture. The problem this time had been that there hadn't been anybody else there to hunt for her. At least, no one in the Pack of White Supremacy. She did have one friend, a coyote in the Mountain Pack named Lucifer, that had offered to help keep food in her belly...he'd been coming by and helping her out a lot.

Naniko didn't know what she thought about Lucifer. Sometimes the way he looked at her reminded her of the way that her mate used to look at her when he'd been around...in a caring sort of way. It scared her, a little, but despite that she did want to know-if he might be interested in her. They were close friends, and had been since he had joined the Pack of White Supremacy, and he'd always been good to her. She just didn't know how she felt. Conri hadn't been gone for very long at all, really, only a month or so...was this right? For her to be thinking about this?

The green eyed werewolf padded along the paths, across the frozen ground. Her breath came out as a mist in front of her, dissapearing as soon as it touched the cold air. It had been a while since she'd gone to this part of the territory, a while since she'd felt well enough to venture this far.

She heard the other coyote before she smelled or saw her, and her ears tilted in Konane's direction. As soon as she realized that someone else was near the scent filtered into her nose--a new coyote. Well...perhaps not as new as Naniko had thought...just someone she'd never met before. The coyote seemed to be at the end of something, some kind of a movement...but no, it was only a pause. Naniko sat down to watch the other dance, her head tilted to the side in curiousity.

The dance ended and the spell was syntax error'd. After a few moments she took a hesitant step forward, unsure of whether the coyote wanted to be disturbed.

"I---hello"
[/html]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/images/file/86488620.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:225px; background-position:top center;">

Sorry for the wait

[____]Her heart hit hard with in her chest, as she gasped for air, she hadn't danced this hard, in many moons. She had danced once in the morning of her great father's passing, and that was the last that she was able to re-call any type of dancing. The female steps faltered as she feel down to the ground, hands helping her from falling flat upon her face. She huffed looking up to the white female, that was now looking at her? Oh god! Did she know that dance, she her feet not plant upon the right places, did she move out of beat with nature? She was worried that maybe she was just a horrid dancer. Looking up from her paws, as she lifted on pushing her mane out of her face, her braid was falling apart, she was going to have to find some time to pull it back up and re-do it. Her teal eyes looking at her, as she offered her a meek soft smile. "Hello"
[/html]
[html]

She could feel that her mouth was still hanging open with surprise, and she closed it with a snap. This wolf probably thought that she was the rudest being on earth!

”I’m so sorry for interrupting you—if you have more that you want to do I can go away” She offered, stepping back a little. Naniko was the Jagerin and Apothecary in the pack, a respectable rank, but she didn’t think about that when it came to politeness and consideration. She felt bad for interrupting the dance, if Konane had wanted to continue.

”It was beautiful—I’m sorry that I stared, but it was like I couldn’t look away. Who taught you to dance like that?”

[/html]
[html]

[____]The silver lady brought her eyes to the ground as she stood up slowly, as she looked to the white child, her teal eyes where warm, as she tryed to hide her shame of being caught in the act of dancing, she had never been watched, Iskata caught her once, and well that was a fight. Though every time the two was near each other it was a fight. In so many ways they where like sister, always nagging at each other, one trying to out do that other. Odd, how they acted, and now Konane was mated to Iskata's brother.

[____]"I'm done now, thank you though." She couldn't dream of dancing in front of any one, heck no one but the spirits had seen her dancing. She had some one that knew she could dance, and could tell the pack...not something she wanted to get out. She moved slowly, with her deep sways of her hips, no one never dream that she would know to move with the winds of the earth.

[____]Konane grew silent, as she looked back up to the white female with a soft smile and looked back down, she felt shame, though should she? No she shouldn't be. "No one, but thank you for the review."

[/html]
[html]

She was a little dissapointed to hear that the dance was finished; she hadn't gotten to see it all. Naniko hadn't really considered watching it a rude thing to do, because Konane had done it out in the open...but she still felt a little bad for observing. "Heh--that's okay. I just thought it was really interesting. I haven't seen you around the pack before--are you new?" Naniko had lived here almost her entire life. She'd been born in Chimera, when it had been around, and had been brought to Clouded Tears by her adopted mother, Iskata, when she'd been three months old.

"I'm Naniko--Naniko D'angelo. I take care of a lot of the pack's medical needs, and help hunt for food for some of the wolves that aren't as good at it"

[/html]
The silver lady looked to the child, she could see her eyes beg for her to dance again, she wanted to see what she was doing. She wanted to see her move to nothing more then the beat of the heart, and the beat of the lands. Konane didn't feel right dancing in front of other, she was alway scared of falling flat upon her face, after falling over her own two feet. She hadn't done it yet but that didn't mean that she wouldn't do it one time or another. She looked to the child, she could see Summer color in her, though she was way to kind and caring to be any blood relation to her.
[html]
"I was born in Chimera, moved here when I was about 4 months old, lived with Sionadate, and Iskata, and Clamp. I kinda watched over Clamp until I got my first litter. Then I met Lisichka, and well that's pretty much the last time I've seen any of them." [/html]
[html]

Naniko had been wondering about some of the wolves that had lived here in the past, where they'd all gone; and it seemed that some of them had returned. It was a joyus event; if this many of them had returned, maybe a few would stay this time, for good. The thought made her smile. The D'angelo girl frowned, though--Konane had lived with Iskata? She knew Iskata? "You know mother?"

"I was raised by Iskata. Well...partially. She dissapeared and left me with her son, Davinci, when I was still a child. I was in love with a boy from Syemv, though, Soran's son...and he came to help me with the little one. Last I heard Iskata had come back, and she's living over in Storm. Sometimes her children come this way, over the border." It was crazy...how Naniko had been raised apart from them, but had still ended up meeting them anyway.

"I was born in Chimera, too..only a little while before it was disbanded. I really love it here, though, in Clouded Tears. I'll stay here for the rest of my life. Are...you planning on staying too? Probably not for that long, but for a while at least?" It'd be nice to have some wolf friends...the best conversation that she'd had lately had been with a turkey vulture.

[/html]
So much in common, so little that the really knew about each other, but they shared a very, very close relation with in the foster family that they had, the silver lady could hear her own voice with in this child, she raised Klamp, she seen him though it all, even his first crush, it was hard to tell the little guy that she was going to live with some one that she loved, he was welcomed to come, but he didn't take it well, and he left that lands, she hadn't see him since. God how she missed that crazy bunch.

"Your mother and I where like sisters in all means." She couldn't help but to laugh, her mother, and her...god any time they where together, there was a fight, she could promise it, there was always sharp words uttered, or spoken to each other, there was always dirty looks, but when all was said and done, they would kill for each other, and would go out of there ways to see the other to happiness. "I could leave tonight, or in five years, I don't promise how long I'm around, but if you wish, you can call me a friend while I'm here."