thread title missing
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... ale/04.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: I love Simon! <3 300+

This little pup was amusing the old man. He seemed so brave in the face of potential danger. He certainly realised that if he'd been a malicious wolf this little boy would pose no threat, but he had to admire the stubbornness with which he insisted on protecting the borders. He recalled much the same things in Frigg, dear sweet sister. She had always been so adventurous and stubborn, insisting on protecting everyone. Lubomir thought less and less about the Old Country these days, but always with the lingering doubt that he was forgetting them. He would always attempt to recall their faces, quirks or unique personality traits. The last thing he wanted to do was condemn them all to old memory.

He liked the pup. The way he easily contradicted himself just endeared him more to the Dahlia wolf. "Well, I should certainly like to see her one day. But for now, I believe it is polite to speak to you." He listened carefully as the pup rattled an unfamiliar name. Lubomir had not been expecting anything else, really. Even before he'd left he had hardly met wolves from outside packs. A shame, now he thought about it, but that was in the past and no use crying over it. The word princess caught his interest. So either he was protecting the females or more puppies were around. "You certainly are a brave lad. So what's the name of your princess, then?"

It was only when Lubomir heard about dragons that he thought he might had gotten a hit over the head and landed in a dream. Dragons didn't exist outside of books, as far as he knew. "I am afraid I cannot help you there, Simon. I don't know much about dragons, you see. But... hm..." He smiled at the pup. "I'll tell you what! If a dragon does come around, he should be the same size as me. So why don't you try and fight me and see if you can do it." He was indulging a boy's fantasies, nothing more, but it amused him to think of it. It had been too long since Lubomir had freely played with one as young as Simon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread