we're talking kinda funny from helium
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
i'm so sorry bout the wait,my muse died for this thread ;;

Looking at the pup Ril'o only raised a brow with a smile as his laid there relaxed, tail swayed in the white snow as his golden coat shined. Listening the the bright youngster reminded him a lot of himself when he was young, he wanted to look and search out everything and anywhere it can be searched. 'his a really good kid'
"Oh we don't just say it, you just don't see them because nice wolves like me and your family scare them away. " His voice was playful but it did hold truth, for the most parts this youngster hasn't meet a true danger of another wolf- or it just seems that way. Ril'o understood 'most' family systems, they protected each other from any kind of danger may it be small or large.

His green eyes watched the yellow pup as he nodded, it was interesting when Haven spoke of supposed father but he quickly asked questions about Ril'o's new home. Smiling warmly he looked at the pup before looking around them at the landscape, turning his body rolled over in the snow with a chuckle. " Well our pack's name is Dahlia de Mai an I've found it very nice here." Pausing his green eyes shined as he told the youngster of the places within the lands, he felt like he was telling a story that even got him excited to hear. "There is a town, like a old human town with large buildings and small ones that all line up and down roads, that's wolfville. But there are other places like the harbor an the spring in the forest, oh and the fields!. " Ril'o felt a bit silly but it was fine, he couldn't help it everything he enjoyed this place very much. " Haven many of my packmembers or very kind, loyal wolves..what about your pack I'm curious about it "

[/html]

Messages In This Thread