we're talking kinda funny from helium
[html]
300+

As he grew, the Crimson Dreams pup was becoming more and more outgoing. It had taken him a few months to be comfortable enough to leave the packlands by himself, but he had got there. At first he hadn't gone any further than the Ethereal Eclipse on his own. But then after he had met Siobhan he had farther than he thought he could to go visit her at Inferni. His mothers probably wouldn't have been too happy about that. To his knowledge they hadn't found out though. Today he was venturing out on his own again. They wouldn't have been happy this time either surely. But as long as they didn't know they couldn't be mad. He could take care of himself! And he knew that if things got too much to handle to run home.

Haven had decided to travel straight north today. He wanted to find out where the other packs were and who lived in them. Leland had told him that there were a bunch of packs out there. It was important for a prince to know who lived outside of his kingdom! It was getting easier for the boy to move through the snow. His legs were growing longer so he didn't have to hop around as much to get around. That made for a much less tiring trek. The young wolf's tail was getting longer too, which also helped with his balance. He was finally growing into those big 'ol paws.

Black nose sniffed the air as he picked up a strong scent not too far off. It must be a pack! It wasn't a smell he recognized (though that was no surprise), so it must be somewhere with people he hadn't met before. Haven loved meeting new people! They were always so interesting and you could never have enough friends, right? Besides, the best Kings had good relations with the other ones that lived around them. As the gangly youth came up to the distinct borders of this mystery pack he plopped his bottom down in the snow to wait for someone to come by.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc

Ril'o walked the edge of the territory in hopes that he would see their white alpha, he hasn't seen her in a while and wondered how she was- as well missing her company. His golden body contrasted away from the snow, making his yellow pelt shine as he moved with a slow trot. Ril'o's long legs made easy work off the thick snow along the ground, leaving the holes from his paws behind him. Those emerald eyes flickered about the land ahead of him as Ril'o trotted along the border, one could say he was keeping watch but he just felt the urge to do it. At times he did think about his family, his blood family that he left behind; he feels no remorse for leaving the trio on their own, the thought that they might once end up here as well makes a unnatural cold look appear on his face. Turning his thoughts else where he pushed them out of his head, tail swaying with his body he had covered about three fourths of the borders.

Pulling to a stop his front paws caught his weight, sending a ripple of movement up his legs an shoulders. "hmm it's smells familiar" Speaking quietly his ear's leaned forward listening for any sounds ahead of him, rising his head up Ril'o sniffed the air inhaling the scents that was pulled into his lungs. Pushing his brows together he was a bit frustrated, he has smelt that scent before but yet he hasn't. Narrowing his green eyes Ril'o looked for the source of the small bits of sounds that he could now hear, watching he could see a brown youngster moving about in the snow. A youngster shouldn't be out only, but this didn't hold their packs scent but others. "Hey! what you doing ?" Calling from the ways away, Ril'o picked up his trotted as he headed towards the pup, tail wagging behind him. He can remember that scent now, he passed those pack lands during his traveling.

[/html]
[html]
300+

A wide yawn split open his mouth as he sat in the snow and waited to be discovered. He knew he could've howled for someone to come (or at least he was pretty sure he could), but he was afraid they would laugh at his little puppy howl. The Aatte pup wasn't one to get discouraged easily, but he was a bit touchy when it came to doing adult things. He wanted to be good at them and he wanted to be taken seriously. If he had been home around his packmates he wouldn't have cared because he knew that they wouldn't laugh at him and would help him. But he didn't know what the wolves here in this pack were like. There was always the chance that they could be meanies. He had yet to run across anyone mean in his short life, but he wasn't looking forward to when he did.

As a voice called out, orange and white ear perked up. Haven looked around to see a male walking towards him. The "greeting" hadn't exactly been friendly, but it wasn't unfriendly either. And the guy was wagging his tail, so he must not be upset, right? He stood up to face the stranger wagging his own tail, though he made sure to keep it lower than he did back home. He was still learning about all these rules when it came to going to other packs and stuff but he was pretty sure that was one of them. "Hi's! I was just out explorin' when I found this pack border. Thoughts I would wait to meets someone." Was that normal? To just sit around and wait to meet someone that you didn't know? Oh well, that's what he was doing. The Crimson Dreams pup smiled up at the man. Maybe they could end up being friends!

[/html]
[html]

[/html]
[html]
No worries! Hope things start going better!

At the man's words, Haven couldn't help but let his chest puff out a little. He loved it when adults complimented him! It made him feel like he was doing a good job at growing up. At his core he was a bit of a people pleaser and probably always would be. His smile broadened as he responded. "You know where Crimson Dreams is? An' it really wasn't that hards. I traveled even furthers to see a friend not too long agos." The trip to these borders didn't seem like much compared to the trip to Inferni. That day he had also been carrying the teddy bear he had given to Siobhan. Today he was load-free. "Nice to meets you Ril'o! I'm Haven!"

As Ril'o plopped down in the snow in a flurry of the cold flakes the pup giggled a bit, shaking his head to get rid of the snow that had flown into his face. This guy seemed like a really nice guy, from this initial impression at least. The boy was pretty easy to please though. As long as someone wasn't outwardly mean he was content. His grin turned sheepish as his method of coming here was guessed. "Noooo...it's just mes. But I'm a good boy! I knows to be careful." There was only one wolf that he knew to look out for, but the stranger that was his father lived near the human city, not up north.

[/html]
[html]

[/html]
[html]
'Sok! Smile

Now why would Ril'o come all the way up here to join a pack when he could have joined Crimson Dreams! He said himself that he passed by there! What made someone want to join one pack but not another? In his opinion, Crimson Dreams was the best pack ever! But he supposed he might have been a little biased, since it was his home and one of his mommies ran it. Haven also didn't know anything beside his home. Were the other packs really different? It was those kinds of things that he had never really thought to ask about before.

The pup's tail padded against the snow as he sat down. Now, adults always said that there were a lot of mean wolves around. Haven had met plenty of wolves and all of them had been nice! When he and Siobhan first met there had been a little misunderstanding, but they had worked it out and were really good friends! "Really? I've never met anyone who's not nice. Sometimes I think you adults just say that stuffs to scare us. I know the guy who's supposed to be my father is bad. They say he's sick or something. But that's the only not nice one I know abouts." Most times he didn't trouble himself with thoughts of Conri. He didn't really see why it all mattered. "Yah! I looove traveling and seein' new places! Like this place! What's this pack called? An' what is it like?" Now seemed to be the perfect opportunity to learn about other packs.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
i'm so sorry bout the wait,my muse died for this thread ;;

Looking at the pup Ril'o only raised a brow with a smile as his laid there relaxed, tail swayed in the white snow as his golden coat shined. Listening the the bright youngster reminded him a lot of himself when he was young, he wanted to look and search out everything and anywhere it can be searched. 'his a really good kid'
"Oh we don't just say it, you just don't see them because nice wolves like me and your family scare them away. " His voice was playful but it did hold truth, for the most parts this youngster hasn't meet a true danger of another wolf- or it just seems that way. Ril'o understood 'most' family systems, they protected each other from any kind of danger may it be small or large.

His green eyes watched the yellow pup as he nodded, it was interesting when Haven spoke of supposed father but he quickly asked questions about Ril'o's new home. Smiling warmly he looked at the pup before looking around them at the landscape, turning his body rolled over in the snow with a chuckle. " Well our pack's name is Dahlia de Mai an I've found it very nice here." Pausing his green eyes shined as he told the youngster of the places within the lands, he felt like he was telling a story that even got him excited to hear. "There is a town, like a old human town with large buildings and small ones that all line up and down roads, that's wolfville. But there are other places like the harbor an the spring in the forest, oh and the fields!. " Ril'o felt a bit silly but it was fine, he couldn't help it everything he enjoyed this place very much. " Haven many of my packmembers or very kind, loyal wolves..what about your pack I'm curious about it "

[/html]
[html]
300+

Hmmm, maybe Ril'o was right. Maybe he had never met anyone bad because they knew better than to come to Crimson Dreams. They had a lot of members to protect him and his siblings. His mother Nani was the leader and she was a really large wolf. Then Jazper was even bigger! If he were a bad guy he wouldn't want to mess with the large dark male. "I guess that makes sense. There's a lot of big, strong wolves in my packs." If that really were the case then he was thankful for having so many great people to protect them all and keep them safe. He had really never felt afraid. The only time he had ever felt close to it was when they had seen his father. But then Naniko had been there and she wouldn't have let anything happen to them.

Dahlia de Mai. That was a cool name. Very different from Crimson Dreams. It sounded kinda flowery (little did he know that a Dahlia actually was a flower). It sounded like the landscape around here was really different too! They had a whole town inside their borders?! That was crazy! All they had back home was the mansion. "Wow! A whole town? That's so cool!" His fascination with the humans only grew as he got older. The boy still had yet to see the city. The harbor sounded neat as well! "It sounds like you have lots of neat places here!" he said smiling largely.

"Oh, Crimson Dreams is really cool!" Now that Ril'o had asked Haven about his home the trick would be getting him to stop talking. "There's a really big human house! I'm named after its! Lots of the pack lives there, but my mommas and siblings and I live in a cave. We have a big lake! Is called Rabbit Lake! There's a big forest that's fun to play in. There's a pumpkin patch that I think my mommy is starting to play in..." The pup could go on and on and on about his birth pack. He loved it there. "All of the members are really nice toos!" he stated proudly.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

RIl'o could only chuckle as the pup took off! Ears forward as his green eyes followed the movements of the loud and excited youngster,tail wagging about in the snow it was almost hard to keep up. '..big human house..but my mommas a..called Rabbit Lake.. pumpkin patch' His golden skull was almost spinning as he kept up the best her could, getting most of it as he chuckled lightly. Lifting a paw he lightly and playfully plopped it on Haven's head before moving it side to side," Well Haven it sounds like you have quite a home, it sounds very pretty. I'm wanting to come visit it now myself." Smiling he looked around the area every now and then keeping an eye out along the borders.

Rolling over the in the soft snow he smiled at the pup, before asking a bit more. "soo your mama is the leader?" Golden coat shined as he watched the happy pup, he remained him of his own different puphood- another part liked being around him though he put no thought into it. " Cause that'll mean you'll be leader one day,right Haven?"

[/html]
[html]

Haven had a habit of talking a hundred miles per hour about his pack. He didn't think it was necessarily a bad thing though. It just showed that he had a lot of pride in his home, right? And that was a good thing! At least he thought it was. He could never imagine leaving Crimson Dreams for anywhere else. Everything was there for him. His family, everything he had grown up around and loved. Sometimes he wished that Siobhan would come live there with him. Then he really would have everything there. But he wouldn't ask her to leave her home for him. She seemed happy there.

The Aatte boy grinned as Ril'o tussled his head. "You should come visit! I could show you all around!" That prospect was really exciting to him. He'd never really been able to show anyone around the packlands. He had wanted to show Siobhan but it had been snowing and very, very cold. So he had only been able to show her the mansion.

As the adult rolled over in the snow Haven walked around and lightly pounced on his belly. "One of my momma's is. The other isn't, but she's the third highest." The fact that most people didn't understand him having two mothers still wouldn't stick in his mind. It was the whole father thing that made no sense to him. "I dunnos! That's how it works in the stories though! She dids say that I was like a prince when I asked her." The idea of leading the pack was exciting, but a little scary at the same time. Would he be good at it?

[/html]