we're talking kinda funny from helium
[html]
300+

Hmmm, maybe Ril'o was right. Maybe he had never met anyone bad because they knew better than to come to Crimson Dreams. They had a lot of members to protect him and his siblings. His mother Nani was the leader and she was a really large wolf. Then Jazper was even bigger! If he were a bad guy he wouldn't want to mess with the large dark male. "I guess that makes sense. There's a lot of big, strong wolves in my packs." If that really were the case then he was thankful for having so many great people to protect them all and keep them safe. He had really never felt afraid. The only time he had ever felt close to it was when they had seen his father. But then Naniko had been there and she wouldn't have let anything happen to them.

Dahlia de Mai. That was a cool name. Very different from Crimson Dreams. It sounded kinda flowery (little did he know that a Dahlia actually was a flower). It sounded like the landscape around here was really different too! They had a whole town inside their borders?! That was crazy! All they had back home was the mansion. "Wow! A whole town? That's so cool!" His fascination with the humans only grew as he got older. The boy still had yet to see the city. The harbor sounded neat as well! "It sounds like you have lots of neat places here!" he said smiling largely.

"Oh, Crimson Dreams is really cool!" Now that Ril'o had asked Haven about his home the trick would be getting him to stop talking. "There's a really big human house! I'm named after its! Lots of the pack lives there, but my mommas and siblings and I live in a cave. We have a big lake! Is called Rabbit Lake! There's a big forest that's fun to play in. There's a pumpkin patch that I think my mommy is starting to play in..." The pup could go on and on and on about his birth pack. He loved it there. "All of the members are really nice toos!" he stated proudly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread