nothing short of impossible
Sankor wouldn't admit to the woman that she was interesting to him and that he liked being around her. When there were interests involved and the conversation on the line had to do with such a personal subject as what had been registering on his mind the woman probably would have been embarassed to.. but on a second thought Sankor smiled to himself in the dark. She was so different she probably wouldn't have even blinked and would have started the conversation in two seconds flat. He shook his head at the idea and just let it slide. She'd learn one day, perhaps they'd both learn other ways.. it was a curious discussion.. but not for today he'd decided.

He was quiet as they began to walk through the darkness of the caves. His eyes shimmered slightly as he listened to their breathing and the soft click of their nails on the stones below. He didn't actually have many secrets, atleast not any that were important in his eyes. He flicked his tail softly as he admitted. "Sometimes I wish I had some real deep dark secret.." He wasn't sure why he'd said that, the male was so open that it would have been hard for him to even keep a secret, the cave system behind the falls has been his biggest secret yet and now it wasn't so much. He didn't mind, considering the woman he was sharing it with but he still wondered what it was like to be that special, with a deep dark secret and the whole shebang.

Suddenly he felt the smallest brush of the woman's fur against his side as he turned towards her, the movements of her body soft a soft rustle to his ears as he flicked them back at the answer she gave. He smiled slightly when she finally admitted that it was difficult to really judge the worth of someone. "I know.." he said simply. He couldn't really give her an answer either on how he judged worth, but she hadn't asked so he'd gotten off with the better deal this time.

The sound of her voice echoing through the caves made him smile as he stopped for a moment and turned a corner in the tunnel. There was one thing left he had to amaze the woman with before he'd just turn into another simple character that she knew. "Just wait til you see where I sleep here.." he said as he trotted ahead. The sound of water bubbling softly seemed to come from ahead and he smiled to himself as the place started to seem to grow lighter, a dim erie glow coming from ahead. He turned, his eyes glittering as he couldn't wait to see what the exotic flower thought of his private den away from the world.

He'd long forgotten the real reason he'd saught out the woad marked woman but that was alright, he still was able to spend time with her after all.

Messages In This Thread