you seem like you'd be a good dad
[html]

There was a light that had shined from her mate as they had played with their niece. It was different than any she had seen in him, and it was in that that she knew that he would be a good father. Maybe he didn't really feel it yet, but it was there inside of him. She saw it and she felt it. He would be gentle and loving with little girls and a smart, good role-model for young boys. It was something that he could excel at. It was a journey and she knew that there wasn't a single person on the earth that she wanted to share it with more than the Sadira male.

Savina's eyes glittered as she looked at the man she loved so much. "I know so, my white knight. I know it." His smile and his words made her heart flutter. Believing something yourself was one thing, but hearing it from someone you so trusted was entirely different. She could feel her face flush underneath her dark fur and her tail gently wagged under the covers. "Yeah?" He wasn't the only one with that little worry in the back of his mind. The girl had it too, though to a lesser degree. Her neck tingled as his fingers touched it and she leaned into his kiss. Slender hand traveled from his chest to his back, pulling him closer. The urge to have children had grown from her heart and head to the other parts of her body. She could feel her heart slowly begin to pick up its pace. "Kansas..." she whispered through their kiss.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread