There's a Change in the Wind
[html]

OOC: I think Cwmfen will be her next favored member of the pack XD, Btw I was confused if the daggers were the plain ones or the bird ones O.O sorry I'll say the plain ones for now.

Svara had watched the female show her the moves. The girls yellow eyes were sharp as she watched. The trees bark fell as the blades burried themselves. The warriors body moved with grace as she swept the daggers expertly across it's old hide. Her words made Svara narrow her eyes questoinly at the other. Why would she willingly give her these daggers? Hanna hadn't given her the stupid bear pelt she had pleaded for. Thinking about the bear pelt made anger boil in Svara's gut. Stupid black she devil wanted it for Slay and her to rut on. Like it was ever going to happen! One day Svara would get that pelt and give it rightfully who it belonged to: Firefly.

The blades were being offered to her. The plain daggers offered to her. They were beautifuly crafted and taken care of. Looking up at the female quickly Svara took the blades from her carfully so not to cut her palm. This blade felt lighter in her hand then Hanna's it felt like it fit into her palm. A slow joyful smile came onto her face as she just felt the weight of the blade. When She remembered the woad warrior standing before her.

With the dagger she turned to the tree and lifted her arm copying the move instructed to her. The first time her swing could have used more force, the blade didn't cut smoothly through the wood. Taking it back to did the move again, this time it cut smoothly, but her hesitant strike and slight pause between strikes were her faults. Pulling back again, and again. Svara continued to do it over and over again. The move was starting to become more like breathing and the muscles in her arms aching, burning with the amount of movment. Even through the pain she continued. Strike Strike Strike. After an hour in and the tree was about done Svara slid down to the ground huffing, and for once her anger seemed to be burnt out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread