There's a Change in the Wind
[html]
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3402 ... 985rw1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I’ll just leave this open for Svara to walk in, I hope you don’t mind, ^=^;; It will take place nearby Cwmfen’s den.
500+

Cwmfen had woken early, earlier than the sun. As she was accustom to doing, the woad warrior practiced her arts of war. Each day, twice a day, she would review as much as she knew beginning with the basics, making her body remember everything it could do. She was quick and strong, and her body had and would serve her well—serve the pack well. And then, if she was in the mood, the warrior would pick up a weapon. Usually she picked up her spear, but sometimes she’d use a sword or a bow that she had found. The black fae had always believed that if she could use it, someone else could, and so she would be prepared for them. Only several days prior she had sparred with the coyote—the one who had bound his eyes. It was a strange creature, and a strange encounter. But it had shown her both her assets and her flaws. She meant to fix the latter.

Now the female simply lay in the grass. The shoots were dry and brittle from the winter season, and they whispered and scratched as the woad warrior shifted. Always she would complete her training with an hour of relaxation. It was not so important for the body as it was for the soul. The soul was as a separate entity from the body, and it required just as much as the body. There were many who had failed to recognize such a fact, and she knew it, saw it everyday. And this training of the soul, too, was a part of her training. With a soft sigh, the female turned her white orbs to the heavens. It was snowing again, and those soft flakes fell silently to the earth as if they were accepting their fate today. No wind blew to change and delay their fall. The woman’s breath rose up in a white cloud and disappeared.

The female smiled and was content.

Hearing someone approach, the female shifted, turning her body so that she lay on her side supported by an elbow. The other hand lay comfortably on the dip of her waist. The white orbs were turned toward the approaching distraction and her woad-banded ears pricked forward, but she was not irritated—and she hardly ever was. But the wind was not in her favor today, and the scent of the approaching was taken from her. Cwmfen was not concerned, however. She was deep enough within the pack’s boarders that intruders would be absent (and if it were indeed an intruder, there would be trouble, more than what she had given the ignorant Russian boy Nikolai). And the woad warrior wondered who would come so near her den, for the spot that she had chosen was a scarcely frequented area. Only Haku had visited her there. Other acquaintances were made elsewhere in the pack. The black female was sure it was one of her pack members, for the sound of its approach was familiar, though only vaguely so.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: No it was no problem it was actually helpful ^-^

WC:500+

Svara stared at the tall trees around her. They went up so high she swore that they would fall on her at some point. Smirking she continued trotting towards the den of the she wolf she wanted to see. The head warrior of this pack; Cwmfen. The black tattooed female knew how to fight, and though Svara could hold her own in a teeth and claw match, with a weapon she knew nothing. Frankly Svara understood her body type, lanky and lean, she wasn't going to be able to use brute force to save herself or defend her posistions. No, she would have to learn to use her aglility skills, speed, and flexablity. The young she wolf was gracful and quick minded, she knew that she would just have to be taught how to fight and that didn't bother her in the slightest way.

The snow was cold under her paws and Svara knew she couldn't wait any longer for spring to come and damn winter to leave. Growling she continued moving. She hadn't seen the black and blue marked female since the pack hunt. Weather she would welcome her or not Svara wasn't sure. The girl though, wasn't afraid to ask for anything from her pack members, or anyone else. The worst anyone could say was 'no'. Her yellow eyes scanned the area around her making sure she was going in the right direction.

Svara knew about Haku and this women. Then again who hadn't Haku fucked at one time? He was a player, and a good one at that. It only humored Svara at the women who fell at his paws. She knew if he ever came onto her what she would do. Yeah, Svara would have sex with him, but she would find a way to throw it in his face and regret it later. Life wasn't fun unless you showed others how much better you were at it then them. That made her laugh. Of course you had to learn to be better. So the young she wolf learned, she loved to learn. It made her become less ignorant every day, and the girl her father had always deserved.

Finally she smelt and saw the black female. Slowing down to a walk Svara made her way closer to the female with heavy foot fall to make her presence noticed. The female was looking her way with her white orbs, and it made the red she wolf smirk and nod. "Long time no see." She said in her husky voice. Standing not far from the female Svara didn't take anytime to get aquainted with the women again. She didn't want that, mindless prattle wasn't her cup of tea. Shifting to her tall lean luperci form she stretched her young but surprisingly tall and lanky body and began asking the female. "Anyways I came here to ask you if you would teach me how to fight. I don't want to waste time on other shit. So tell me if you will or not." Svara said in a no nonsense tone. waiting for the wise black female to respond.

[/html]
[html]
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3402 ... 985rw1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Cwmfen nic Graine was not disappointed. It was Svara, the young girl that was so taken with Firefly and Haku, that had come. The warrior had to admit that the unrefined pup was the last wolf she had expected to see, and she admitted once again that it was not company she would have chosen to share. The woad warrior had made it a point to ignore the pups, both Flayra and Svara, for she was not particularly fond of youth. Svara was a prime example of why the Dahlian warrior felt that way. And this particular youth had already strayed from a decent path. The woad warrior was very lenient in how she judged the actions of others, but the disrespectful girl definitely bypassed any tolerance. Yet, the woad warrior acknowledged that this youth was a member of the pack, and as she did with every member of the pack the black, woad-swirled female gave her the respect that was due. A light nod and a ghost of an amiable smile graced her maw in response the blunt greeting she was given. And yet, the warrior wasted no time in physically demanding submission from the other. The Tilia did not rise from where she lay, but the subtle changes—the slightly raised posture of her back and head, the erected ears, the lifted and flickering, feline-esque movement of her tail, and the fierce unwavering gaze penetrating the yellow orbs of the child—demanded it.

The black fae watched with a mild curiosity as the girl shifted. There was always something strange and wonderful about the changing of the body, and it seemed to symbolize the youth’s own growing body perfectly. The woman, who saw the world through such symbols, took note of the presentation in silence and waited patiently. And she did not wait long. The warrior considered her request silently for a moment. The white orbs considered the girl, observing her body as well as her posture. Svara had grown since last they met, and, like all pups her age, she was growing like a weed. She was lanky and tall, but the female figured she’d fill out once she reached adulthood. Once again the female nodded, this time to herself, before she spoke. "I will,” was her simple agreement. There was a considerable pause before the silence was broken again. "But there is something that you must first do, and that you must learn as I teach you." Besides fighting, but she figured that the girl would understand the implication.

"I need for you to learn discipline—I know you’ve heard that countless times before," the warrior quickly interjected, "but this business of fighting...it’s not all brutality. The best warriors know this." Then the alto melody with the silver chords faded and fell silent once more. She did not want to push this female too far yet, and she knew how sensitive she could be. The sensitivity that Svara felt may not have been the same as other females felt, but the warrior felt that there was something there that made the other respond with such hostility. And Cwmfen knew that she had to gain the trust of this female if all things were going to work. That would be the first step of the entire request that Svara had made. "Females are naturally physically inferior to males—at least most are." She thought briefly of certain fish and spiders. "It’s important for us to manipulate the power that we have. That requires self-control, and with self-control, anything his possible." Perhaps such knowledge was dangerous for this volatile girl to have, but she had to start somewhere. And she felt that power would appeal to her.

[/html]
[html]

WC:500

Svara stood in her luperci form watching the female with her yellow eyes, keeping her mouth shut. Her body felt bare in this form, but not as much as it used to. Hanna had been good to teach her about getting used to the form, but her liking for it was still not like her natural wolf self. Svara's ears usually laying flat against her skull were forwards listening to the wise womens words, digesting them with no emotion, just acceptance of what would have to be. Crossing her arms so that both hands were grasping the base of her elbows she took a few moments to think of her reply.

It wasn't like the young female to think of a reply, but she wanted to do this right and she would. With Hanna she didn't have to worry she was a simple female easy to push around because she was so weak, and liked to pity people. This black female didn't, she was strong and well tempered, it was what Svara needed to learn, and she would take it. "Disipline. Sounds like work." A slow smile curved her well shaped maw. "Sounds fun." She said deeply with that smile on her face.

The only thing that Svara knew that her pack members didn't know, was that she had self control, it was her great amount of self control that made her such a pain in the ass. The young female could choose when to use her self control when she needed it, but their was a differance between self control and respect for others. Svara admittedly had no respect for others, not unless they deserved it. Only haku had really understood what she was, and even he didn't get the full memo. Svara liked to keep it that way. Let them all keep guessing on who I am.

"So teach me what I need to know." That smirk was still on the corner of her mouth."I won't question you in anything." She said truthfully. Her yellow eyes looked around her breifly then back to the black female. "I only request that you don't think I am the way I am because of some past event. I choose to be overbearing, nothing more or less." Svara said in a flat static voice. Her bangs hung to one side of her face, and cascaded down her shoulders and back. Now that she had spoke to the female she felt better and knew that this would be one of her less painful aquaintances if she kept it up.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I’ll use the cookie table as the comfortable table, hahah~ Yumyum, ^=^ Thanks again~
500+

"Good." The female’s reply was simple as she nodded, emphasizing her approval. And she believed that the pup would be able to accomplish that feat, for she was still young and susceptible to change. The black fae watched the red-hued female for a few moments longer, the white orbs peering into the depths of those yellow eyes. And the force with which she looked was greater than she had exercised with any other, for the use of good judgment was crucial at this moment. If she taught the wrong person the wrong things, she was as much at fault as the perpetrator, for one must also be able to judge character and trust no one too deeply. Svara would learn this too, but the female figured that the younger girl would already be able to do such a thing. How else would she have been able to survive?

And the warrior knew now that she must tread carefully.

But the warrior gave her a small smile. At least the girl was eager to learn. If there was anything more difficult, it was teaching someone who did not wish to be taught. The woad warrior shifted and was about to rise when the girl spoke again. But the past shapes the future, she wanted to say, but she knew what was meant, and she was not meant to teach the discipline of words. "Understood," the alto responded with weight, and she meant it. Then, the woad warrior rose from her prone position to standing in a single fluid movement. Brushing the snow that had fallen upon her fur, she looked back at the shorter female. "Come," she commanded quietly, and she turned away, walking toward the cover of the trees.

As she traveled, the female was silent and did not incite any conversation, for she was normally a taciturn creature and tended to say only what needed to be said. After joining the pack, her conversational tendencies had increased, but only slightly. But she did not think that the youth would be bothered by such a thing, and so she made no effort to fill the silence. The silent world was better to listen to anyhow. It was only a moment before her den came into view. It was nestled in the crook of a great tree and overlooked a small brook. With a small leap, the woad warrior crossed the frozen ribbon and slid into her den. She left Svara outside and did not invite her in, for training would not require her to come into her home.

"Was there anything in particular that you wanted to learn?" She called from within. Somehow, Cwmfen felt that the girl had something particular in mind. Everything else had been done or said with a purpose. And the white eyed woman would have what she would need. If she wanted to learn how to fight without a weapon, that would be easy. If she wanted to learn how to fight with a weapon—knife, sword, bo, bow, anything—it would be equally as easy. And if the girl did not know, they could simply start with the basics.

[/html]
[html]

Svara was sure to keep her gaze steady with the white eyed female. Making sure to never faulter. This was a moment of judgment, a moment she had given many other people. Nodding her head she kept her mouth shut like she had planned to. speaking in this situation would only complicate things more than she wanted. Listening to the female intently. Her answers were simple which pleased the young female. The simpler the answer the simpler the reply. She was sure this women would be able to teach her well how to handel a weapon, which would also help her when she wanted to skin an animal.

Watching the female change she wasn't surprised when she came out to be taller then her and more muscular, who wasn't? She was so young at the moment, it would only be a matter of time when she to would have muscle and height on her side. When the female started to move so to did Svara. She followed with out a sound, making the same foot steps as the female, until they made it to her den and the women went inside her home, and Svara waited outside, having no desire to go into the cramped darkness.

Cwmfen's question made Svara smirk and reply. "Teach me what you know." She said simply wanting the female to teach her what she thought was best. Though Svara had an interest in daggers, but she wasn't about to tell the female that. She wanted to learn as much as she would teach her.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I hope you don’t mind me teaching Svara how to use a dagger—my initial plan was to give her one as a gift if she behaves, hahah, ^=^
500+

Teach me what you know. The black fae could not help but smile. If she was expecting to learn all that she had this day, or even over a year, it would be impossible. And it was arrogant to claim that she even had extensive knowledge, for she continued to learn and expand everyday. But to know want to know all that she knew, one would have to be a disciple, and she had heard that this pup was aspiring to learn the secrets of the apothecary. She did not know whether this was true or not, but one would have to chose between the two, for only a single focus was possible if one skill were to be mastered. But she knew that the pup should know how to defend herself. And the warrior did not doubt that she would be able to do so, but there was always someone stronger out in the world who would seek to take something by force—sexual pleasure, life. Anything. And because Svara was a member of the pack, and because Cwmfen was its Warrior, she

Cwmfen chose four daggers placed in the corner of her den, and it was apparent that each pair was separate. One pair was particularly elaborate, with the raven knot carved upon its keenly sharpened blade. The other pair was plain, and, while kept in good condition, its use was apparent on its tattered hilt and marred blade. But the black fae grabbed them both before turning in the tight space (for the den was made primarily for use while in lupus form) and returning to the colder world without. Steadying herself by gripping the lip of the den’s mouth, the female threw two daggers with a graceful and deft movement, and they flew with remarkable speed and force to burry their hungering blades into the height of a tree across the brook. The pair that she had placed out of reach shone dimly in the light, and the beaks of the ravens meticulously carved upon the blade scraped against the bark. Satisfied, the woad warrior pushed herself forth, holding the two lesser blades in her hand.

The black fae held them properly, with the blade pointing behind her. With a cranial gesture, she motioned for the younger female to follow her once more, and she lead her to the tree in which the two Raven blades were buried. They were hers, as her Dream was carved upon them by her own hand, but she figured that the other might have more use of them—if she could prove herself. "They’re yours if you can cut down this tree," the female said, gesturing to her blades. A half amused smile graced her maw. Taking one of the daggers, she demonstrated with a upward, diagonal sweeping motion, a perfected technique. The blade was not quite parallel to her arm, and it pointed towards her elbow and out away from her body. She demonstrated the technique several more times before she turned the hilt towards Svara, offering her the blade.

"When you have felled this tree with that technique, you will have mastered it." Whether her challenge was stated hyperbolically or not was difficult to say. What was clear was that Svara was to accept the presented blade and proceed.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I think Cwmfen will be her next favored member of the pack XD, Btw I was confused if the daggers were the plain ones or the bird ones O.O sorry I'll say the plain ones for now.

Svara had watched the female show her the moves. The girls yellow eyes were sharp as she watched. The trees bark fell as the blades burried themselves. The warriors body moved with grace as she swept the daggers expertly across it's old hide. Her words made Svara narrow her eyes questoinly at the other. Why would she willingly give her these daggers? Hanna hadn't given her the stupid bear pelt she had pleaded for. Thinking about the bear pelt made anger boil in Svara's gut. Stupid black she devil wanted it for Slay and her to rut on. Like it was ever going to happen! One day Svara would get that pelt and give it rightfully who it belonged to: Firefly.

The blades were being offered to her. The plain daggers offered to her. They were beautifuly crafted and taken care of. Looking up at the female quickly Svara took the blades from her carfully so not to cut her palm. This blade felt lighter in her hand then Hanna's it felt like it fit into her palm. A slow joyful smile came onto her face as she just felt the weight of the blade. When She remembered the woad warrior standing before her.

With the dagger she turned to the tree and lifted her arm copying the move instructed to her. The first time her swing could have used more force, the blade didn't cut smoothly through the wood. Taking it back to did the move again, this time it cut smoothly, but her hesitant strike and slight pause between strikes were her faults. Pulling back again, and again. Svara continued to do it over and over again. The move was starting to become more like breathing and the muscles in her arms aching, burning with the amount of movment. Even through the pain she continued. Strike Strike Strike. After an hour in and the tree was about done Svara slid down to the ground huffing, and for once her anger seemed to be burnt out.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... fenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hahah, cool~~ And the blades that she handed her were the plane ones, but she’s going to give her the decorated ones, ^=^
500+

Cwmfen nic Graine watched as Svara accepted the blades that were given to her. And the warrior knew that she had chosen the proper weapon for the girl to wield, for it seemed that the weapon had communicated with the pup—perhaps not in the same way in which the world communicated with the black female, but she felt that the youth had experienced something unique, something that not many other had experienced. And the Tilia saw it in her smile—a thing she knew to be rare for this antagonistic creature. The black female could not help but to smile herself, for she could not help but feel approval for this growing female. Her thoughts went back to when she had first heard a song of war, but she had been far younger than Svara was. The white eyes observed the question in her eyes, but the female was silent. Perhaps she just wanted the girl to have something of her own with which to protect herself.

The red hued girl had watched her carefully, and the older female had approved. If one were to watch carefully, it was equivalent to practicing the technique. It was said that one could master a technique if it was repeated a thousand times and twice more. Watching added onto that count. That was why, at times, the warrior was forced to practice over a still pool or watch carefully her reflection as she practiced upon a frozen lake—but footing was difficult to maintain, and that in itself was a challenge with which to contend. And so, if she could help it, the female would spar with another, for there was nothing like practicing upon a creature that would respond in return. For now, Svara must begin with the basics, and so the warrior had presented to her as her sparring partner the tree. And the tree had been small and dying even before the autumn, so its loss would not be a great one.

As Svara set to work, the Tilia stepped back to watch her technique. All the while, the female was silent, allowing the younger female to explore her body and the way in which the motions would feel right. Occasionally, Cwmfen would, with approval, call out, "Use your shoulder—don’t swing your arm," or remind the young girl, "Don’t forget to breath." But otherwise, she let the sound of the blade fill the silence. The white orbs that watched the small female were pleased, for she had proved to have control of herself. She showed great adherence to her words as she worked, and her diligence was clear. The woad marked female allowed herself to be impressed by this new facet. And so, when the girl had finished and the tree had been felled, the female moved to her side, kneeling.

"You’ve done well," the female remarked, and there was no lie in her words, for she did not waste her time with empty compliments. Placing a hand upon the adolescent’s tired shoulders, the other woad banded fingers gently took the blade from her hands. With the sound of her breathing, the female had understood that the youth was not accustom to the activities of war and defense. But she understood also the energy that had been used to keep herself going, and so Cwmfen was resolved. Rising, she took a step back while saying, "Take up those blades," and indicated to her own that lay embedded in the now fallen tree, pointing their pommels to the snowing heavens. If Svara would accept them, she would have to take them with her own hands, and the blades would then become her own.

Afterwards, the girl could take a drink from the cold brook, and, if she was not too tired, they could have a hand at a few more techniques. Or they could wait for another day.

[/html]