Healing with a little voodoo
[html]

Watching the little firecracker act hesitant against him and his touch was only thrilling him that much more as his blood was starting to heat with her body against his, Leroy hasn't smelled a female like her before it was sweet with a slight metallic hint. Maybe that was just his own blood he was smelling. Lifting himself back up his eyes kept a watch on her as he could feel there game, oh it was a game now a pleasurable, testing, game of wits that he was starting to think of pursuing. Many would find his thoughts wrong, why? cause she is 'young' and has no right mind, that's a crock she looked very nice woman to him..she didn't appear to be a pup. Maybe Leroy was thinking something wrong but they were his thoughts, and just maybe his actions.

Watching her stand there and contemplate in what looked like a small bit of anger that smile was bubbling up to the surface, he again let his eyes travel but not to long as he chuckled lightly to himself. Her tunes seemed to change as Svara sat down in front of him in the grass as well, his pink eye meet her yellow ones as she spoke of eye gouge. He could feel she was holding something back but now it appears she was letting it come out, his smile finally appeared as he leaned forward at her words. Speaking low and simple his voice wasn't dry anymore but he had the urge to jump at her and pin her beneath him, but that would have to wait as her words rang a interest bell. This bitch he was find very sexy but now it seemed that they may play together.

"oh really, do with me as you please huh?.." Pausing his devious grin appeared as his shaggy hair slowly fell from their wet position, a low growl emitted as Leroy smiled at her before he licked the side of his maw. "..I'm a good worker Svara..an I know how to help you out missy.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread