Healing with a little voodoo
[html]

[ooc; oh the hotts plot begins]

Panting, Leroy had spent the majority of his morning hunting as well fighting with that Haku character, his body wasn't riddled to bits but did get some damage done to it. The black and white male was in a ill enough mood as he walked towards the small hidden pond, the crimson liquid dripped out in his fur from his deeper cuts while others merely hung to hid pelt. Snorting loudly his body burned with small bits of pain all bout, his clean coat was now dirty with soil and blood from the day's events. Large body paused as his pink eyes looked at the blue water as his curly tail was high behind him, siting in it's normal husky position. ' it'll be easier to bath in my Optime..form' The thought entered and left as the blood fell from his patterned fur, quickly his whole body shook and his shoulders rolled as if he was getting water out of his coat. The deep colored liquid splattered all around him landing along the ground and in the nearby trees, breathing in Leroy let his body shift forms as he stood still. The poping of joints and bones emitted as he growled lowly at his burning flesh, soon at was all done as he stood tall with his cuts and gashes more visible.

Ears flickered back slightly as his hair wasn't long, but rather short and rough almost spiky on his skull- Leroy was a more-feral looking werewolf when it came to his spiky hair- red eyes shifted as he begun to inspect his body.
"Well that's wonderful I might say.." His low dry tone was deep as he spoke to himself, his voice was more monotone the normal as today he really didn't seem to give a shit. Moving forward the husky walked into the cold blue water, rippling around him it felt uncomfortable at first but it eased the burning. A content sigh escaped his lips as the water settled around his waist, dipping his hands he quickly cupped some and splashed it against his body; after a few more splashes his coat was thick and wet as a pink tint begun dripping down, it was cold but even though this thick coat was wet he was still warm to a degree. Rubbing water on his face he pushed his short shaggy hair back before rubbing his right shoulder, Leroy almost purred to himself with the water just about covering his body now. Lowering his upper body Leroy slowly submerged himself in the blue for a second, it's chill relieved his sore body from the days burn of energy and flesh.

Dripping the water rippled the pond as he stood there for a moment, letting the afternoon sun warm his backside as he closed his eyes. Leroy knew he was in another packlands but he wanted to clean his wounds, as well his thick but soft fur from the sticky crimson substance. His dark ears stayed back but moved to the sounds around him, listening for anymore surprises from this pack. ' well..I say I've had quite a day so far..' Large chest rose an fell with his deep beraths as he stood there sunbathing in the pond looking at the large gash the deer gave him, his pink eyes blinked before looking at the area around him.

[/html]
[html]

Svara sat down in the woods a bone inbetween her young teeth. She knawed on it out of bordum. The marrow had already been licked out of the center, now she was just chewing it to give her something to do as she thought. Between training with Hanna and Cwmfen, the pup was almost tempted to quit Hanna's training. She really could get sick of the female fast. her constant babbaling and whinning got on her nerves alot of the time. Slay this, Cerceleee that, boo hoo hoo.

Huffinf Svara continued to usless chewing at the deer bones. The taste was starting to get old and stale, and she was thinking about spitting the crap out when the sweet scent of a stranger hit her nose. The scent made her ears perk forward and the bones drop from her mouth. The scent was so aluring. It was mixed with the familar smell of blood, making Svara abandon her treasure or crap and stray towards it. Something in her was drawn to this stranger she smelt.

Coming around the corner she found what she had been looking at. In first form he stood in the water, with pink stains in his coat. The stains were of course the blood she smelt. The young female had an itch to move closer, get a better look at this tresspasser, but she staied put. Watching him from the tree line, bathing in the cold river water; Svara hadn't expected the male to shift. When his body started to become tall and well formed muscle, his fur stretching over more mass, and his mane growing out to in a spikey unkept fashion; the female wolf couldn't help but hold her breath.

For once Svara didn't want to approach some one. The way she was now she wouldn't know what to say, like an idiot she would stutter and be no better then a horny bitch. The girl knew she should turn away, knew she should just go back to the cabin where Haku and Firefly were, listening to them hate each other more then ever. Of course did Svara ever do the right thing? Taking a deep breath she walked out of the woods in her wolf form. For her 8 and half months of life, the dark red female was tall and lean. Her body type wasn't like many of the other females. Not that she cared about her shapless figure. Though she wondered when the Nickname bones would be passed around.

Shifting not far away from the stranger she stood still. This form was one she had to conquer in the last couple of months. Thanks to hanna and Cwmfen, she was quiet sufficant in her optim skin. Staring at the handsome figure Svara didn't know what to do next, should she react like she always does? Be herself? Or should she try to be something she wasn't? Warring it over in her mind, the young girl watched him with deviant yellow eyes. "You'ed thought you wouldn't have blood shed after coming into Dahlia?" Svara asked in the same irritated and husky voice as always, but this time she held back. For once the female wanted to impress some one.

OOC: I'm sorry if this sucks D:]]

[/html]
[html]

[ooc; tis ok! i wrote most of mine at school on paper :3]

"You'ed thought you wouldn't have blood shed after coming into Dahlia?"
The female's voice rang into his ear with the same dryness as his own, but it was slightly different as his ear twitched moved towards the sound. ' why am I not surprised?' For one because he was still in the packlands, which the annoying pestering of his own attacking thoughts seemed to start getting on his nerves. Leroy's patterned body didn't flinch or really react to her voice as he remained there, simply turning his skull he looked back until his pinkish-red eyes meet the bright yellow ones. He didn't speak yet but let his eyes roam over her form for a second, she was almost his height though as he took note of her colors; most females he saw were short next to him and thus it was irritating to him, but she fit right in the middle of the two. The dark female may not have the plumpest body but he could tell she was younger, though that didn't take away from the fact she was appealing. 'enough of that..' Raising a brow he pushed away his smirk as his body turned in the water to face the female some more, though this encounter seemed much more pleasant even with her sour tone. Finally letting his sly smirk appear his voice remained the same as before, but with only a hint of curiosity. "..maybe not but your packmate seemed to think I would hand my food over kindheartedly." His deep voice was dry but it was slightly amused as he had enough of the water, watching he moved he eyes away as he brought himself back onto the dry land. Sigh, he felt much better now as he plopped himself down on the grass. Putting his elbow lazily on his knee he looked back at the female that he found interesting but that only didn't erase his ill mood, curly tail swayed once before laying still behind him. "So, what's a little missy like you doing right here..wouldn't you want to sound the alarm.." Leroy teased only slightly as he took another deep breath, he felt much better and was glad for getting in the water.

[/html]
[html]

Hair stood up on the back of the females neck as the males eyes traveled over her body. What was this! These emotions she was feeling were the same as the ones she had felt so long ago with her father. How could she be so composed around every one else, and this stranger, made her feel like she was puddy. It angered her, the inability to control what she felt. The anger always burned in her gut, like a switch that was stuck in the on posistion, Svara's anger boiled every day no one able to rid her of it.

When the words poured out of his mouth, to the young she wolf it was like honey. Even though their meaning wasn't temping the voice behind it made her knees weak. Another jolt of anger rose up inside of her. She was in control on the outside, all of her conflict an inner battle of will. She listened to him, her yellow eyes never leaving his handsome face. Svara was clever and quick, she didn't know how to be like firefly or the others, but she knew how to get what she wanted in a way.

With him sitting in the grass his words made her anger finally snap. Her need HELP!!!! A shout of rage emitted from Svara's maw. Jumping at the male Svara landed over him pushing him completly to the ground her hands on either side of his head in the lush grass. "Know this Stranger, I am Svara Thames and I never need help espesially not from something like you." She snarled, her yellow eyes snapping fire. Even after some of her anger had passed, the other emotions were still there. The ones she didn't know how to deal with. The emotions her father had always taken into his own hands and administered to.

Still over the male in what looked like a threatening posistion, the girl didn't know what to do other then look down into his pink-red eyes. This close to the male his scent was even stronger. The anger was ebbing into the dark corner of her mind, and those emotions and feelings were becoming more intense as she just breathed. Svara was at a loss.

[/html]
[html]

[ooc; omg i'm listening to kill switch engaged/ just barely breating xD it's so reminds me of them.

Leroy's body thudded into the ground as the swift woman landed over him, he could feel her body push onto his as his damp form looked up at her. His face was blank for a second as his pink eyes narrowed slightly, Leroy was starting to feel conflicted very quickly by this new female that was thrilling him so. Her body, oh he noticed it but the little composer he did have just seemed to be happily dwindling. He hasn't meet or seen many females that had a spark about them, but she was like a firecracker behind those yellow eye. Maybe it was just a males lust, but he could sense through her yelling that Svara was holding something back. This husky has had many females melt over him, but that doesn't mean he even like their company. Actually many were far too annoying for boring, but this young female oh..he was getting to like her. He smiled mentally at a thought, a simple thought of them getting rid of steam.

Looking at Svara his pink eyes stayed narrow before he moved quickly wrapping a hand around her lower back pulling her closer as he rose up, bumping his nose into hers he spoke with his deep tones with an annoying encasement. "Well, 'Svara' you don't know something like me missy.." It was hard for him not to smile as he could feel her heart beat as his damp strong arm held her to him, he was enjoying this as he was starting to like her more by the minute but he was beginning to feel a ball within his stomach. A warmth that begun to burn in him thrilled Leroy to continue, to tease or test this little cute Svara. Moving his maw next to her ear he spoke slightly lower as his lips moved against it, he let out a small growl from his chest as he still hid his smirk. "I'm Leroy...watch it or you might get dirty." The black and white male still had some wet blood on him, though she would already be wet now against his pelt.

[/html]
[html]

As the girl lay over the man, she knew she should move, strike out something. Svara couldn't seem to do anything. Her heart golloped her her chest, pumping blood to all the places she didn't want to be active. It wasn't until the male wrapped his arms around her lower back and pulled them up did she growl in anger. How dare this peice of shit touch her! He was in her pack lands. His nose bumped against her own and she got a whiff of his breath and almost leaned in to get another drag of his natrual drug. What was wrong with her! Why was she like this! Her yellow eyes wide and her ears laid back on her dark red skull Svara was surprised he hadn't pushed her away yet, hadn't gotten enraged by her show of dominance.

What was she to do now? His maw was beside her ear telling her to not dirty herself with his blood. Looking down Svara couldn't see how it would be a problem for her red coat. Her yellow eyes looked back up now narrowed and snapping fire. The anger of loosing control was coming, she felt the heat in her breath slide down her throat. Like many she-wolves Svara had found a sexual attraction in this male. Something about him made her body light up like a christmas tree. It also pissed her off to the point of danger.

With a deep irate snarl she pushed off of him getting away from him. She stood a few feet away from the sitting husky now, her yellow eyes narrowed and watching. Should she attack him? It wasn't like she had grounds to! He hadn't done shit wrong, and that was what pissed her off. His words were correct before; Svara thames had never met a man like Leroy. Not that he had to know that. Svara didn't know what to say, to do, to be, to feel, to look, to sound, to anything. For once she wanted to be touched by a male, let him have fun with her. That would mean showing what she really is.

Her yellow eyes burned with a heat matching boiling. Should she? Sniffing the air she only smelt her and this Leroy, nobody from the pack was near. So Svara put a slight grin on her face and showed her true colors to the first person since her father. "I should gouge your eyes out, just because I can." Her voice was a sadistic husky purr. Walking closer she came back down before him that smile on her face. "I should just do as I please with you. Maybe beat the shit out of you. Maybe not." Svara sat back on her ass and lifted an eyebrow and kept looking at the male. "Maybe I'll do something I havn't done in a while, with your help." She leaned back on her hands that were planted in the lush grass. What would this male do? Her complete change of additute was surely confusing, but then Svara was confusing, always looking for a weakness in others, it just so happened this male brought out the weakness in her.

[/html]
[html]

Watching the little firecracker act hesitant against him and his touch was only thrilling him that much more as his blood was starting to heat with her body against his, Leroy hasn't smelled a female like her before it was sweet with a slight metallic hint. Maybe that was just his own blood he was smelling. Lifting himself back up his eyes kept a watch on her as he could feel there game, oh it was a game now a pleasurable, testing, game of wits that he was starting to think of pursuing. Many would find his thoughts wrong, why? cause she is 'young' and has no right mind, that's a crock she looked very nice woman to him..she didn't appear to be a pup. Maybe Leroy was thinking something wrong but they were his thoughts, and just maybe his actions.

Watching her stand there and contemplate in what looked like a small bit of anger that smile was bubbling up to the surface, he again let his eyes travel but not to long as he chuckled lightly to himself. Her tunes seemed to change as Svara sat down in front of him in the grass as well, his pink eye meet her yellow ones as she spoke of eye gouge. He could feel she was holding something back but now it appears she was letting it come out, his smile finally appeared as he leaned forward at her words. Speaking low and simple his voice wasn't dry anymore but he had the urge to jump at her and pin her beneath him, but that would have to wait as her words rang a interest bell. This bitch he was find very sexy but now it seemed that they may play together.

"oh really, do with me as you please huh?.." Pausing his devious grin appeared as his shaggy hair slowly fell from their wet position, a low growl emitted as Leroy smiled at her before he licked the side of his maw. "..I'm a good worker Svara..an I know how to help you out missy.."

[/html]
[html]

As the she wolf sat there her eyes baring down on the male, she couldn't help but to let the smile be on her face. Something about this male. The anger became something different. It morphed into something exciting, something dangerous and attention grabbing. Svara listened to him, leaning forwards as he spoke. The girl let her knees draw up to her chest as she leaned forward, a cat like grin on her face. Even as young as she was, Svara was not stupid or niave. She knew about sex and teasing, she knew about touching and passionate moans. Sweating for long hours due to unmatched pleasure with a male of the females choose.

"Do you? Are you sure Handsome?" She lifted her eyebrows in a questioning glance. "How do you know what I want? Maybe I want you on me, in me, maybe I want to take you home and let my pack have a peice of you?" She said in that husky voice of hers. Svara liked teasing the male, talking bluntly to him, but unlike everyone else, she wanted him to like her. It was unusual for her, and for some reason she was liking it.

Leaning forwards more, so much so that she was now on her heel and her face was getting close to his. "Doesn't it bother you? I'm not old at all, weather I like it or not I'm only 8 months old. Just a pup in my packs opinion." Svara purred in a demented voice, becoming the inner voice in his head. Of course she wasn't done. She wanted him to question himself and still want her, and Svara thames wanted this male to want her. The girl hadn't known this type of feeling since her father. When he showed her what it was like to be under a male. Most found it wrong, disturbing, but Svara didn't, she loved her father, everything about him.
Her hand laid on the males chest gently grabbing the fur and tugging, her eyes never leaving his. This was going to be fun.

[/html]
[html]

Edited it!!

Leroy almost let a low purr come from his chest, those slender fingers running themselves in his fur. The feel of her touch was warm, almost intense as she tugged his pinkish-white fur. ‘oh you little..’ Leroy’s thoughts were clear, but yet they seemed so rapid and rushing in his head. Ears moved forward in his scruffy hair as he let out a sigh, smiling his white teeth came through slowly. He wanted a little self-control, just a little, just enough to tease and to please. Svara’s word were like candy to the male, a ball of warmth built in his stomach and reached up to his ears. A fuck is a fuck right? Everybody has their needs ad pleasures, but they both seem to understand their unspoken need to a release; the red female was raising a mix of emotions in the male, her teasing words and small touch. Oh he wanted to show her how he’ll help, how he knew she would like it. The dry cuts along his stomach twitched as he breathed. “Well I don’t think you would call the pack when your own accord is coming first, your own ‘pleasures’ in mind. I’m able to be where and do anything you’d like little missy..”

Deep voice spoke huskily and teasing as his want just became too hard to resist her, this little firecracker, his little red spark. Moving his head forward he got close to her lips, another aroused rumble begged to come out as he wanted to touch them, to caress them and lick them. Leroy’s pink eyes glanced at her hand but didn’t bother to remove it, he like her warmth and her sweet, sweet scent. ” You don’t look too young…though many may find it wrong, and it might me but being a little bad is nice Svara. Your body is of a woman’s your not a little runt scampering about, and if you know what you want why not take it, ‘do it’ ” Looking at those yellow eyes Leroy’s hand grabbed her elbow and swiftly pulled her body it his. He missed her body pushed on him like when they were on the ground, he liked the warm feeling that seemed to fill him on the inside. Before their bodies meet Leroy had parting his own lips he placed a smooth but rough kiss on Svara’s lips, he has had enough teasing from her lips. A playful growl emitted as his hand lowered before pulling her tighter. Leroy didn’t care that this wasn’t his home, that he lost the fight and his meal. he was just her, in this moment with his new little firecracker of ‘his’.

[/html]
[html]

Svara liked his replies. They were what she wanted to hear. A deadly smile curved onto her features. Her hand in his chest fur, but before she could reply to his statements he had his maw against hers. It was rough and tasteful, making the young she wolf rumble in saticfaction. He tasted as good as he smelt. The usually violent girl wrapped her arms around the males neck as he laid over her. If he thought she was going to make this easy on him he was wrong. Svara would make him work for it. "Don't screw up. Or I'll throw you off." She warned with an evil smirk on her maw and snapping yellow eyes. If he didn't believe she would he was stupid.

Why was she doing this? For fun of course, and because the man smelt like something edibale. Maybe because she was some what lonely on a very small scale. Maybe because she wanted something, something she couldn't put her nose on at the moment. At the moment she wanted him to prove he was worthy of having her. The red she wolf was far from an easy fuck. She could tell he had already been in a tussle with someone else today, who ever it had been had been washed away with the river.

When he tightened his grip on her Svara hummed in a thankful purr before wrapping her legs around his waste and rolling him to the bottom and her to the top. Leaning down to his ear she whispered."You'll have to fight for this one boy." Nipping his ear sharply, but not hard enough to draw blood she pulled her arms out and grabbed his wrists pinning him benith her. This is where it would start and he would have to really prove himself to be the next one in her.

[/html]
[html]

[i]wasn't too sure what to have him do xD

The taste alone could have driven him crazy with pleasure, her own sounds as well her arm around his neck brought another rumble from Leroy's chest. Breathing her in, tasting her Leroy could feel the heat filling his body as she returned his rough kiss. He didn't worry about the leaders or his wounds, his attention was on her. A small disappointed growl escaped the husky's lips when she pulled away leaving him without the taste, looking at Svara his ears twitched to her words. Smiling at her smirk he knew she would do it, but the fight almost seemed tempting as he spoke with his deep voice. "oh it'll be fine Svara. You even said you'll do what you please with me.." He held his own teasing tone as he spoke her name differently, it seemlier to a low growl but it was spoke smoothly. Leroy was enjoying this every bit of it, he might not have slept with many but he knows how it works. And what he wants as well his little firecracker. Rubbing his maw at the side of her neck he could feel her long hair drape on him, maybe he hasn't had any attention in a while but he liked the warmth that faded away the damp feeling.

Svara's purr made him rumble as she flipped him over, the closeness of their lower bodies just the pressure brought a small groan from Leroy. Smiling his hands touched her sides as well her dark back, barely running his claws up and down her back. Rumble. Her warm words in his ears sent his blood rushing all about to places, suppressing the small moan his eyes closed when she took his ear in her mouth. Oh a sweet spot. Everything started moving quick with her pinning his hands above him with a smile, knowing full well he could jerk his hands away. But she looked so tasty from right here, her underside so open to him as he licked his maw again. " oh yes baby." Leaning forward the tip of his maw rubbed at the middle of her chest, breathing it the soft fur before he let out a lustful growl. Quickly pulling one hand out it reached for Svara's side to pull her beside him as his body quickly flipped over, sitting on her waist Leroy didn't put all his weight but enough. Playfully growling he grabbed her wrists with on hand pinning her like she had him, panting he didn't even notice his shoulder start to bleed again. Looking over her body Leroy's free hand begun to roam her underside as he breathed louder with a smile, he would enjoy this game.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Entering with permission, OuO
500+

Cwmfen’s maw brushed against the wind as she lay above her den. The winding roots of the great tree embraced her with a gentle touch, and embrace of comfort more like a mother than a lover. She listened to the world with closed eyes, feeling the wind whisper against her fur with playful fingers. The warrior loved the winter seasons more than any other, and she wondered how long this cool whether would last. But something caught her attention this day, and it was something upon the wind. Her head lifted from its place on her elbows, and the luperci rose. There was agitation in the air, and she thought she could smell blood. The female was curious now, for such things told of a battle—most likely between two creatures. Rising, the female traveled on two feet, leaving behind her Spear and slipping away from the Raven who slept above her. He would wake soon when he realized that she was gone, but it would only exercise his tracking skills.

The female was on her way to the where the battle had occurred (and this battle, though she did not know, had involved Haku and a stranger) when she picked up a stronger scent. It belonged to a stranger—a male—and in the scent, she found the blood that had been upon the wind earlier. Pausing, the female considered whether she should follow this newer trail, and deciding for it, the woad warrior changed her course. She found herself wandering into the trees, and her silent, warrior’s feet carried her along the same path and upon the same footsteps that the strange male had taken. The woad banded ears pricked forward as she recognized the sound of water, and she thought that the wounded creature would have gone there to clean his battle trophies or to die. It was more likely the former, for the blood along the twigs and upon the earth was not enough to bring about Death. But, as she entered silently the clearing, what she found was not what she had expected.

Silently, like the shadow of the dead, the warrior hesitated at the clearing’s edge. There, before her, she found the master of the scent she had followed. But beneath him, she found Svara, entangled in his exploring hands. The female was uncertain now. And there was curiosity, too, for she had never seen bodies engaged in the act that would surely occur soon. But that curiosity was not strong, and her first instinct when she had seen the male flip her on her back was that he was taking what he wanted from her. But the black fae observed no struggle exerted by the young female beneath him. The Caledonian did not have strong convictions about sexual activities, but she could not shake the idea that Svara was not yet of age. And while this may have been consensual, the female was well aware of what the society in which she now lived expected from such situations, and so the black fae stepped into the clearing, her black claws tearing the earth beneath them.

"Get off." There was a snarl mingling in the alto melody of her voice, and she was surprised by her own aggression. But there was something that she found inappropriate about this scene. And it was not necessarily the act that would have occurred.

[/html]
[html]

All the sounds he made were exactly what Svara wanted to hear. His moans and groans of pleasure made her want to join him in the noise making. She held the sounds in. She wanted to be the one in control. The she wolf laughed gently as he put his face into her hair. His words making her think. She noticed then that she hadn't even said his name yet. Before she could though, he flipped her over again, he was over her. There was just enough pressure between their bodies it made her figit. The feelings she was getting were becoming intense. A growl rose up from her.

Svara let him pin her hands, not minding that he had her trapped to the ground, of course he would have to learn her better. His other hand traveled curiously over her body making her moan and arch into his touch. It all all innocent fore play. Svara went to move her hands and noticed then she couldn't, remembering he had them locked to the ground with his strong grasp. Growling again she leaned forwards enough to get her teeth to nip his arm, getting his hard enough to draw some blood. Svara didn't care, he would learn what she did and didn't like soon enough.

With a strong and frocful pull she got one of her hands out putting it in his thick mane hold it tight in her grasp. She wasn't a soft lover, liking somethings rough. Her maw found it's way to his throat nipping gently in various places. His scent and the feelings were all around her making her get lost in the moment. She didn't know what was happening outside of what he did. The feel of his hand, made her skin feel sensative, and the slight pain she was causing him gave her saticfaction. A moan bubbled up in her throat and came out unwillingly. Leroy should be proud of his accomplishment. "If you don't start drawing some blood I will." She said in a deep husky voice.

It was the scent that stopped her. The scent that mingled with his tastful one, ruining it. The scent of the black female. A growl of pure anger rose up in her throat before she heard the words. Rolling them over quickly Svara sat over Leroy and her yellow eyes glared at the balck female. "What do you want?!" She snapped in a very angry and threatening voice. There wasn't a hint of embarrasment in Svara. The red she wolf didn't know the emotion, all her decisions were made because she wanted to make them. At the moment she had a feeling this had more to do with her rank in the pack then anything. That caused a flash of white rage to pass through her body.

[/html]
[html]

Everything was so right, the way her body moved underneath him with her slight moans and arches. Svara's growls brought one of his own as she tugged at her wrists, his rumble groans mixed with his playful teeth flashing. Oh she looked so ravishing to him,laying there beneath him willing but fighting all in the same. Breathing roughly he hissed out a long deep growl when she bit his arm, oddly the burning wasn't like the fight before it only fueled their fire at least it did his. Baring his fangs Leroy' slowly licked his maw as his ears flickered with her words an the sweet moan his firecracker produced, ' blood uh..damn your just too sexy..'. Svara was driving him crazy in all the right ways that sent his blood pumping, the heat in his stomach seemed to spread as his mind didn't care of the outside world but was consumed by their actions. The pure scent of her as well her own arousal made him get slightly harder, supporting himself with on hand the other went to her back as he slowly pulled his claws down- just enough to bring the blood she wanted.

Leroy let out a purr like growl as Svara's fingers searched in his mane before locking themselves,(he didn't even notice that they were close to the bite wounds) the male could only close his eyes as she placed her teasing nibbles that traced his sensitive throat. Letting a moan escape Leroy quickly growled as he held her with his free hand before thrusting against Svara, no trying to enter but merely teasing her with the pressure of his want and somewhat of her creation. Oddly he wasn't even worried about his vulnerable throat from her nibbles, something about Svara didn't bother him as she just made him boil in the best ways. Holding her, his claws pressed hard through her fur, flexing with each moanful growl he made. "Svara..I f-" He didn't mean to talk but couldn't hold it back as another rumble pushed it right out, opening his mouth he moved to grab her ear but was quickly flipped to the ground again.

Leroy had a smirk, only had it for about two seconds as he looked for his upside down state at a black female; Svara's snarled words rang in his ears as his whole body change, his aroused thoughts disappeared as his fur rose with a full snarl appearing on his maw. THIS IS FUCKED UP!! The only thing that seems to be going good and another person coming in that'll ruin it, NO! Hell no! Without even thinking his hands gripped her hips possessively as Leroy snarled loudly from underneath her at the intruder, well the member that invaded their simple moment of bliss. It was almost enough to make someone cry! " LEAVE! I FUCKING MEAN IT!" Leroy didn't not care who she was, or WHAT she wanted this was their time for attention and sex if they wanted it. " I'll fight you to just like that guy before!!" Leroy meant every word as he looked at her from the ground, still having his hands on her hips he was beyond mad. She took away his attention time with his firecracker.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... fenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

The white orbs shifted between the two creatures before her. One was from her own pack, and the other was—it was difficult to say where he was, for the water had washed away much of his scent. But there was an anger within her, sparking beyond her usual irritation. But the female was far from being irrational. Her mind was clear, just as it always was, and she was watching them with a careful, calculating gaze as she stood before them. But she did not know at whom she was more angry: the male, who was seeking to physically dominate her packmate, or Svara, who was allowing herself to contradict her own strong beliefs in allowing the male to do so. Her white eyes watched as he gripped the girl’s hips, and she could not help but notice the childish way in which the male was reacting. Cwmfen snarled back, ignoring Svara, and took a step forward.

"Leave?" The female’s alto voice was smooth, unruffled by the hot rage that wanted the violence he offered. "Who are you to order me, dog?" And then she laughed, her voice uncharacteristically cold as she sneered. "Fight me like you fought him? And lose?" She laughed again. "I do not think that I will be so easy to conquer as you think." If there was one thing that the warrior despised, it was the male who so openly decided that he could conquer her. And in his state, having so recently fought, the male would not be difficult for her to overcome. She did not underestimate this male, and she did not think that, if he chose to bring physical violence into this game, that it would be a quick battle. But she did not think that she would lose.

Then the black fae turned to Svara, and much of the coldness in her voice had left. "Are you going to let yourself be conquered by him, Svara?" Cwmfen could have said many other things. She could have questioned the sexual lust that drove the youth, she could have questioned her intentions, her anger. But instead, she questioned her submission. "You think to conquer him, and yet, you have already allowed him to conquer you." The tone in her voice was ambiguous as she gestured with her maw to the hands that gripped the youth’s hips.

The female was not necessarily a feminist—she herself found delight in a male who could sexually dominate her. But she did not tolerate physical possession. Cwmfen had known Svara to be a strong female, one who sought to dominate others. And so she could not understand why the girl was allowing this male to dominate her. This self contradiction was what bothered the warrior. The female exhaled quietly, and the anger seemed to vanish—at least upon the surface. "Leave," she warned the male, but her voice was hard as she challenged him.

[/html]
[html]

Svara enjoyed the scratch marks down her back, the blood sticking in her fur. She had enjoyed his hips moving into her telling her what was to come. What she didn't enjoy was the black female telling her the bull shit she was telling her. It was irritating and arogant. His words though made her grin foolishly chuckling under her breath. "Calm down Kujo I can handle her." Svara made sure to brush her hand possesivly down his chest to let the black female know that Svara was claiming this male. He had become her possesion with in the past few moments. The red female had made that decision. With her hand skimming in his fur she turned over everything in her head.

Svara wasn't as stupid as she acted. Her rageful outbursts were done because she knew she could get away with it, and because she liked to see how far she could push people. Her yellow eyes gave Cwmfen a calculating look. Her words had been enough to piss Svara off and she would let the women know it, soon. Taking in a deep breath she kept that sadistic grin on her face. "You came here thinking it was just him, but then you find me with him." She thought it over for a second. "Instead of coming across firefly with some unknown man, or Cercelee, or Colibri, or Ade, or Alexy..." svara went through the females of the pack. Finally she narrowed her gaze and spoke again. "But with me you waltz in thinking that you have to save the innocent child from making a mistake. I got to tell you your brave act is wasted. I only do what I want."

Svara said it in a voice that was getting lower and more angered by the second. "If you call him a dog one more time bitch I swear that bird of yours will dissapear." Svara growled her hand holding the males chest fur tighter. She wouldn't be treated like the pack baby because she was still in a puppy rank. She was getting sick of it. She wasn't a child, hadn't been one since her father taught her things most girls don't learn till their a year old. Svara was cunning and clever and most of all she was smart.

Cwmfens other words were what really made Svara growl finally baring her teeth. "You don't know what sex is if you think it's conquering. That is rape and dominace, sex is not conquering at least not for me. When I finish with him he will have just as many wounds and just as much pleasure as I will have. Do you still say it is conquering?" Svara said in a questioning voice. As she sat on the male she felt his breathing and his thick scent was in her nose. Leaning down she whispered in his ear. "Come back to the cabin with me." She demanded in a husky voice. Svara made sure to nip his neck sharply before coming back up, and running her hands over his tightly gripped ones at her hips. Gently removing his hands Svara stood up and offered her hand out for him to get up. She was far from finished with her male.

[/html]
[html]

Leroy's would've put his ears back on his head but instead they were pushed on the ground as his pink eyes watched the black female, today was just starting to look better then another fight seemed to appear. Sure he could go away leaving this all behind, but why would he though he wasn't to good a shape for any fighting Leroy would just wait and see. His growl grew quite when Svara's word reached him in her chuckle as she ran her hand threw his chest, 'Kujo?..' her moves brought a low purr from his chest as his skull remained looking back keeping at eye on this female- every now and then glancing up at Svara. His curly tail barely swayed as she held his fur in front of the female, Leroy knew she was showing her that she didn't care and she would do what she pleased.

Every word the female spoke annoyed him thought he didn't bother speaking to her but remained silent, his hands gripped slightly tighter when she spoke something that he thought was utterly stupid. He didn't like anything she had to say but only smiled here and there when his firecracker spoke.
"..order me, dog?.."
His hands held her hips tighter then before as the statement angered him, his claws pushed hard into her hip bone as he suppressed his own growl. Looking up he was surprised by Svara's attack at the other for the insult she spat at him, loosening his grip Leroy rubbed it instead as his own thanks to her. It felt nice when she grabbed his fur even tighter with her slender fingers, it almost made him want to forget the pestering woman and continue. Her sweet words made him close his eyes as he agreed with her, he would follow her where ever she wished to go. Rumbling playfully back at her nip he watched her remove his hands and stand, large hand held hers as he pulled himself into a stand as his patterned body stood next to her dark one. Tail swayed as he looked at the black female for a second before whispering in Svara's ear, "lead the way firecracker." Nipping back at her neck, pushing a bit of hair back he glanced on last time before turning back to Svara.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Is this thread ending here?
500+

"Perhaps," the female agreed, "but I do not act with the intent you believe me to." The alto voice paused as the white orbs considered her, ignoring the male for the moment. "You are young, yes. And that is why I trouble myself with you. You can still learn and change, like the wind and water. But the others are older and cannot learn, like the earth and the fire." Or perhaps, in your need to dominate, your soul has grown old. But the female kept this to herself.

"Always threatening the material, Svara," the black warrior replied quietly, and there was something quite remorseful about the way in which her voice sang. "The Dream will live without the bird." It was never the material that mattered most. The material was merely there for the living to see and feel, to experience. But the soul could experience too, and the soul’s experience was immeasurable, insurmountable, and profound. There were things that could not be said or heard or felt or tasted. And such things—such profundity—was a thing that many could not understand anymore. At times, the warrior wondered if she were the only creature who still did. But she knew that there had to be some one out there. And she had thought that Svara, who, as she had heard, had arrived at the boarders of Dahlia with so little...could not that person understand?

"Perhaps those wounds and pleasures will be given and taken with equality," the female agreed, "But there is something that you will have lost, and something that he will have gained. And that thing will not be compensated for." The female struggled with the proper words with which to explain it. But words were always getting in her way, and perhaps that was why she was better off with her bellicose battles and with her pulchritudinous solitude. "The society in which you live is patriarchal. Words are patriarchal. And the ideas instilled within you, the actions, ideals, and identity—they all belong to that patriarch. To males." But there was no point in trying to allow her to see what many could not, for she saw Svara’s stubborn mind, that mind that was too soon like the earth and fire.

As they turned away, the warrior, though it was her duty to do so, did not follow. She knew what would find them. Haku would not tolerate this defeated dog to return, and she would not deny him his right. It was a pity, Cwmfen thought, that she had lost that trust she had gained through that day of training. But perhaps she was training the wrong soul. And if she found that the child misusing the weapon that she had been gifted, the female would not tolerate it. As a warrior, and as one who taught the art of war, she could not tolerate such a thing. But it was too early yet to say. And Svara would learn that she was playing the wrong game.

[/html]