i prefer moths rather than butterflies
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Catherine had once heard about the Spirit Guides. She heard that Leland had a kitten, and Ember, an orca. She never thought she would have one, but there it was. The snake was still staring at her. "Hmm..." She groaned to the Kalona, not knowing a best way to answer her. She didn't look away from the mamba, and she felt her hand rase up to touch the reptile. With two fingers, she touched and rubbed the top of the snake's head. It didn't reluct the stroke, and hissed lowly, enjoying. Catherine grinned and watched the snake slowly slither from her hand to her arm, to her shoulder, coiling gently around her neck, like a scarf.

"Well, what's your name?." she asked to the snake, thinking about what the black woman near her had said. If it had a name, it would be easier. She would not have to create one, and she wasn't very criative in that, "I'm Sawhra Addae Meddimirah. But you can call me Saw." the snake told her, with its hissy voice. It was a very uncommon name, but the grayish wolf didn't complain. It sounded like an african name. She stood up, the snake still around her neck. She wondered for a second what Seymour, her stubborn, strong-head peregrine falcon, would think of her Spirit Guide steal his place on Catherine's shoulder. 'I think they will have to share.' she thought, imaginating such situation. She turned to the female near her, holding one hand out toward her. "I dont think we were introduced before. Hi, I'm Catherine. You must be..." she greeted the Kalona, hoping she was right about who she was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread