does it make you happy you're so strange?
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... 85obr7.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: Post-Supernatural high seems the best time to do this 300+

Lubomir had to wonder how in the name of all things good and holy could a wonderful female like Mew end up with Haku as a brother. He'd never seen such different characters. He and Frigg had been different, sure, but his other self had never appeared until after the destruction of his old pack. To an outsider, was he really as different from Frigg as Haku was from Mew? He couldn't honestly tell. He was happy things had ended now, before more blood could be spilt. For all that his monster was trying to tear at his bonds, the grey male remained cold as stone. He would not show Haku the physical pain from his wounds, nor the emotional one from the way his trust had been broken. What had happened between him and Firefly had been one in a long line of mistakes, one he had expected would be buried and forgot. Apparently not.

"Neither did I, Haku." Lubomir's tone seemed slightly startled. Was that what the Lilium thought? That he genuinely liked fighting? Not at all. His other self did, sure, but Lubomir was not the monster. He was better than that. "I have wanted Mew for a long time now. She was the reason I came back here, to Dahlia. What good would it do if she rejected me? This fight will have been for nothing." The fact was, Lubomir still wasn't sure that Mew wanted him. But he would find out soon. When the Lilium mentioned simply moving on, the grey male looked genuinely startled. Could it truly be that easy? "I am ready to let go of the past if you are, Haku." He would have no final word in this. Sure, he was a member of Dahlia and Haku was his commanding wolf, but if need be, he would stay in the pack and just ignore the chocolate-coloured male. It would be a dear price to pay, as he hated conflict. But better that than being at each other's throats every waking moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread