Healing with a little voodoo
[html]

Svara enjoyed the scratch marks down her back, the blood sticking in her fur. She had enjoyed his hips moving into her telling her what was to come. What she didn't enjoy was the black female telling her the bull shit she was telling her. It was irritating and arogant. His words though made her grin foolishly chuckling under her breath. "Calm down Kujo I can handle her." Svara made sure to brush her hand possesivly down his chest to let the black female know that Svara was claiming this male. He had become her possesion with in the past few moments. The red female had made that decision. With her hand skimming in his fur she turned over everything in her head.

Svara wasn't as stupid as she acted. Her rageful outbursts were done because she knew she could get away with it, and because she liked to see how far she could push people. Her yellow eyes gave Cwmfen a calculating look. Her words had been enough to piss Svara off and she would let the women know it, soon. Taking in a deep breath she kept that sadistic grin on her face. "You came here thinking it was just him, but then you find me with him." She thought it over for a second. "Instead of coming across firefly with some unknown man, or Cercelee, or Colibri, or Ade, or Alexy..." svara went through the females of the pack. Finally she narrowed her gaze and spoke again. "But with me you waltz in thinking that you have to save the innocent child from making a mistake. I got to tell you your brave act is wasted. I only do what I want."

Svara said it in a voice that was getting lower and more angered by the second. "If you call him a dog one more time bitch I swear that bird of yours will dissapear." Svara growled her hand holding the males chest fur tighter. She wouldn't be treated like the pack baby because she was still in a puppy rank. She was getting sick of it. She wasn't a child, hadn't been one since her father taught her things most girls don't learn till their a year old. Svara was cunning and clever and most of all she was smart.

Cwmfens other words were what really made Svara growl finally baring her teeth. "You don't know what sex is if you think it's conquering. That is rape and dominace, sex is not conquering at least not for me. When I finish with him he will have just as many wounds and just as much pleasure as I will have. Do you still say it is conquering?" Svara said in a questioning voice. As she sat on the male she felt his breathing and his thick scent was in her nose. Leaning down she whispered in his ear. "Come back to the cabin with me." She demanded in a husky voice. Svara made sure to nip his neck sharply before coming back up, and running her hands over his tightly gripped ones at her hips. Gently removing his hands Svara stood up and offered her hand out for him to get up. She was far from finished with her male.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread