nothing short of impossible
He couldn't help but smile as he relaxed into the strangly warm place as she'd granted her approval. The rich coated male sighed to himself as the bubble of the waters seemed to steal away all the bitter words he'd spoken as within moments the ebony woman came to lay close by his side. He lifted his eyes to watch her a moment before settling back down, his eyes following her's as the waters seemed to steal her attention in their quiet flowing ways. The motion of her muzzle was followed yet his gaze lingered on the woman as he smiled at the words but didn't say anything, he was glad she approved of the cavern. "Good." he said simply. "It can be your sanctuary too if you like.." His voice drifted off a moment as he tried to regain himself at the suggestion. "Of course, you'd be able to discover other beauties as well in these lands.. " he cleared his throat as he flushed and turned his gaze away from the woman.

He liked the idea of having a friend to share his place with and he didn't think that some of the other packmembers or his littermates would get the beauty of his strange den like Cwmfen did. He was glad that she did understand the simple nature of his world and that he'd made a good choice in sharing with her but no matter what he thought of the woman she was just a friend. Sankor had never really had a lasting relationship with anyone outside of travelling companions and none of them had actually been that sort of relationship. His thoughts were tossed aside as the woman reminded him of what he'd originally been looking for when he'd stumbled upon the lady once more.

He chuckled softly and shook his head as he admitted. "No, I had actually just been hoping you could give me some help with who my new packmates are.." He didn't mind not knowing them, but atleast being able to recognize them from strangers or atleast from one another would be great. He wished that he'd listened more closely when his fellow travellers had spoken of packs and ranks and the works in the past, but he hadn't, so it seemed if Cwmfen was willing to help he'd have to play student to the warrior.

Messages In This Thread