breaking the girl
[html]

She'd wracked her brain from the moment that she'd turned and run until the very moment that Ahren had shown up and there was nothing that she could think of that she'd done. Perhaps it was because she almost drowned, he hadn't seemed to happy to hear that, but even then it had only been an accident. There was simply just nothing. His words should have proven that to her, that she hadn't done anything wrong, but there was still doubt lingering there. The only real wrong thing was the fact that she'd ever been born in the first place.

"I shouldn't be here." She said quietly, pained. "But I can't go back to Inferni either." Why should she stay if her father didn't want her? But then where would she go? A den of her own, far away from his maybe. No pack meetings, no visiting him, she'd just stay there by herself and keep away from everyone. "Why did he make me if he doesn't want me?" Wouldn't it have been that simple? Of course, Rachias didn't yet understand the whole process, but it made sense to her when she said it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread