spirited away
Oceane would have made a quick disappearance if she'd known that there was another in the woods, but her aunt must have the paws of a ghost as silently as she'd come down the trail. The child with the eyes of the sea let her bottom lip jut out for a moment as she shook her head and sighed. "I was lookings for my spirit guide.." she admitted. For now she knew she'd half to give up though, auntie might have silent paws but her mouth was not as quiet. The spirits would probably not be back for a long time she thought to herself sadly, unaware that her emotions were plain as day across her face, the disappointment showing through for the words she didn't speak.

She blinked up at Aurele and suddenly realized that she hadn't seen her aunt for a long time. "I thought yous lived far away.." she said quietly. She might be a child but little escaped the notice of the girl though often it was just filed away and left to decay in the back of her mind, but from time to time a burst of wind would gust through her mind and throw a point or fact into the light of day at a perfect time to be addressed. Now she did just that, not knowing that her aunt had come to reside within the tribe.

Messages In This Thread