turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/wbfo29.png); width: 450px; height: 431px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #000 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; top:75px; right:90px; width: 213px; height: 315px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

300+

“I’ll try not to but I can’t guarantee anything,” she teased, attempting to alleviate the stressful atmosphere. The youngster wouldn’t get it on the first try: failure was inevitable in this case. However, Alexey was willing to bet that he’d get the hang of it faster than she had. He was a persistent little bugger, it was easy to see. The Koios girl watched intently as the boy got into a squatting position, anticipating the moment where he would actually stand up. Her own body was tense, caught up in all of the excitement.

Her ears flicked forward as Haven suddenly changed the subject of conversation. “Yup, been there before?” she asked curiously, wondering just how the boy knew about Dahlia de Mai. Alexey could only hope that Salem hadn’t told his pack all about her and how she had tried to become his third mom. It didn’t seem like it since Haven had not reacted negatively upon hearing her name. But the Dahlian female did her best not to dwell on what-ifs, preferring to focus on the orange-tinted adolescent who just had succeeded in standing upright.

Look at that. Alexey felt a little embarrassed as she watched him stand up as if it was the easiest thing in the world. It had taken her three attempts to do what he had just done. Her eyes were following his every step with great admiration until he stumbled forward, just as expected. She did her best to stifle a childish giggle when Haven made a comment about how it could’ve been worse. “Yeah, you could’ve landed on your face like I did the first time,” she said, feeling comfortable enough to share her experience with her new acquaintance. This was the most fun she’d had in a while and Lexey did her best to enjoy every moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread