Let me be your spark of life
[html]

Svara heard him moving closer to her. She tensed and staied quiet. What would he do when he saw what had become of her? Some part of her didn't want him to see, some part of her wanted to just die here let the life pass out of her. How was it fair? A sigh of unhappiness passed through her body. How could she do anything like this? Hell her pack couldn't stand her with her sigh they sure as hell wouldn't be able to stand her with out her sight.

The feel of his hand on her back made her shiver but stay still. He licked her cheek gently and his words made her breath in deeply. It had been the first reprieve from unhappiness she had had in a few days. Turning over Svara reached her arm out to pull him to her, holding onto the male. She couldn't see him, couldn't even tell if it was night or day. At the moment the she wolf knew her wounds were covered by bandages. She didn't want him to see what was probably horrific. "I'm not. I think I've finally learned my lesson." She mumbled into his fur.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread