Let me be your spark of life
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">

Watching Leroy let Svara pull away, sitting still he was filled with so many confusing emotions at the moment. He had guessed something was wrong, and that meant injury was on the list. Sitting still in the small den he glanced back from time to time at the opening, keeping an eye out for the homeowner. Leroy watched Svara as she spoke to him with such ill fated words that it was going to raise a fire in him, the first woman he actually puts effort to and this happens. No not her injuries. The fact he searches her out, even in this state she seems to push him away in the sorts. Maybe not directly but Leroy's ears flickered about at her words, he can't blame the younger one for the hate. Sighing he just accepted her words not won't to argue against her, Leroy would most likely drain the little energy she did have. Not moving closer to Svara Leroy just looked over the red female that brought much from him, gazing at her earring he remembers when they did that. It was the first time they had seen each other besides Haku's house.

"doesn't everyone hate life, even if its just alittle babe." Pausing his deep breath somewhat dry as it left his tight throat."If you still wish to be alone I'll leave..You know Svara it's not like me to search out many people..but I was worried.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread