Let me be your spark of life
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">

Leroy moved slightly closer so her reach was good as her grabs his chest, it felt nice but at the moment it seemed it just was to comfort her. Comfort himself. Breathing his understood her words but it was still hard, he wanted to get revenge for her, something. His hand placed itself on top hers holding it gently, it was contact the words that she needed that he needed to give her."Your not trapped darling, it's just hard right now. Your a righter you'll get through this." His warm words held a sadness and affection that he rarely showed to others. When Svara's pushed her forehead on him Leroy simple placed light kisses without saying anything as she spoke, her worries were also his as he wouldn't want to leave but he knew they had limited time. "Firecracker I'll always be here for you silly, and you can function..we just have to learn. Just have to heal." Letting her lean back both of his hands moved, one placed on top of hers that's holding his fur while the other lightly touched her arm. Leroy couldn't hold in his small whine as he dipped his head to kiss her hands, making no noise of the silent anger that he was feeling. Only one tear from each eye slide down his cheeks before falling onto her hand, but he kissed them away. He didn't sniffle but he only needed those two tears.

Leroy looked up with a half effort smile, it wasn't horrible it was wound. Many never expect wounds to look good, he is sure when it heals she'll look much better then at the moment "You look fine Svara, its just a wound of course it'll will look bad at first. But you will heal, you'll go stronger my love. Though you must keep it covered, but you look adoring to me. " His voice hardening in defense, if any show dare. They may know but they should believe it will remain unspoken it is unneeded. "Only a fool will say such a thing to you..forget that just enjoy our time. I'm not sure how much I have to spend, I was lucky to sneak in unseen so far."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread