turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/wbfo29.png); width: 450px; height: 431px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #000 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; top:75px; right:90px; width: 213px; height: 315px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

300+

Ril'o. Where had she heard that name before? It definitely did not belong to someone she'd met personally, at least not yet. Closing her eyes, Alexey thought of the last pack meeting. She remembered Firefly storming in and announcing that Emwe and Conor had been kidnapped, but she tried to forget about that part for the time being. It took her a little while to associate the name with a specific face but she eventually managed to do so. Ah yes, he was the one with the overzealous attitude. That's about all she could remember. "I think I've seen him once. Never really spoke to the man," she admitted, a little ashamed that Haven knew more than she did about one of her pack mates. Perhaps once the pups were recovered, Alexey could take the time to seek him out and introduce herself properly.

The Dahlian girl couldn't help but smile as the youngster shared his goal with her. Teenagers were always so full of ambitions, watching them grow up was so uplifting at times. This one had quite the personality, Lexey was drawn to him like a magnet. A soft smile crossed her lips as he got right back up and tried walking again, something she hadn't expected him to do so soon after failing the first time. Persistent little bugger! "Nope, can't say I've been there before. One of my friends is the Lieutenant General there though, do you know Savina Marino?" she questioned curiously, tilting her head to the side. Friend. The word had rolled off her tongue so naturally. Yes, Savina was a friend; one of the only wolves she had befriended outside of Dahlia de Mai. It felt nice to think of her that way.

How was the italian wolfess anyway? Last time they'd seen each other was during her heated argument with Adelaida. Oh, how Lexey wished Savina hadn't seen any of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread