just below the radar
ooc: ignore the fact that Sankor acts like he doesn't know what his rank is.. he's talking regular rainks.. not co-ranks.. Big Grin

There was hardly anything that could spoil Sankor's mood when he was in a good one, and today was no exception to how he'd been lately. Grinning at the girl as she shyly tried to give response to his teasings there was little Sankor could do butchuckle at her hiccuping giggle. It was silly the strange things that women seemed to do when you played the ham. "Now the hard part is over now, atleast we know eachother." he joked as she seemed a little dejected at not finding some silly pet name for him.

He thought wasn't bothered at all, the girl before him was an interesting case as he sound found out when he'd moved suddenly and she'd reacted just as fast. He paused in his motion and settled back a distance to give her room. His eyed darken slightly in confusion as she spoke up. He nodded slightly as she seemed to push away the invite, making him curious as to what was ticking inside the chocolate furred child's head. He couldn't help but grin as he admitted he did have duties. "My job, well.. it's to get inside that pretty little head of yours.. and everyone else in the pack.." He'd taken up the co-rank not to long ago but the dark hued male did atleast carry duties now.

He loved to talk and chat, and being the middle ground between his siblings for so long had laid a fine road to settling in and listening to one's worries or fears.. or even deep dark secrets if the need arose. He hadn't really had to help fix anyone's problems lately but he wouldn't be surprised if the normal should to lean on didn't occur from time to time, it's what friends and family were for.. and he was that within the pack.. he hoped he'd become closer as well if they could see who he really was.

Taking a step alongside the girl he asked. "So my little lady, shall we talk about the birds and weather, or do I have to actually get to work and sort through the ticks and tocks behind those georgous eyes." He was too much, perhaps way to much for the shattered soul beside him.

Messages In This Thread