The approach
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Orion began to question himself as to whether howling or not was a good idea, if this new pack was not friendly he may have just invited in danger. It did not take long after the howl for someone to show up, assuming that this pack would be somewhat like the one he was from, Orion knew this wolf was probably an officer. The black wolf approached slowly but Orion was startled by how it was able to appear out of the darkness without him noticing.

The black wolf stopped, looking dominant Orion decided that he did not want to offend this new pack so he took on a very submissive posture. His head was held low as well as his tail, trying not to meet the emerald eyes of the black wolf. The black wolf spoke to him and Orion responded "Hello, my name is Orion, I am looking for my mother and my brother, I was separated from them and my pack a few weeks ago." "I have been on my own since there was a fight and I happened to come across your pack." "I meant no harm by approaching these borders but I was wondering if you had seen my family?"

Orion was not sure how the black wolf would respond, but he did his best to stay submissive during the introduction to this new stranger. He remembered how new wolves wanting to get into his former pack would generally be accepted more if they appeared more docile than aggressive.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread