snuck out
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara felt a nasty growl rise in her chest. Colibri had gone to far with her words. Looking at Haku's daughter Svara let that fierce noise lift from her maw as she stepped forwards. What gave this bitch the nerve? Taking a threatening step forward the red she wolf was no longer in a pleasant mood. Yellow eyes shown with anger. "How dare you fucking bitch. I'd hurt no pup in the way I plan on hurting you if you accuse me again." Husky voice was rippling with rage as the female wolf's lips curled back to show white fangs her tongue held back in her mouth in anticipation.

It was obvious what was different then their last meeting. Neither Firefly or Cercelee were here, the only problem was that this female hadn't learned that Svara was much worse then firefly. "You'd be wise to shut your fucking mouth when it comes to Haku and firefly." A delicious smile replaced the bared teeth. "Because if there is anyone in this pack that can talk bad about others it's me and it would bring me great joy to start with you and squirt." The she wolf said with a sadistic chuckle. Age was only making her worse.

OOC:: OMG you can kill me! ACTUALLY I"M PERSONALLY BASHING THE SHOVEL ON MY HEAD NOW! D: SO sorry this is late!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread