Everything is backwards
[html]

Slight PP. Let me know if you want it changed Kris. <3 300+

Alexey was about to give that door another piece of her mind when it suddenly opened, revealing a well-built male with strange markings. Definitely not someone she’d met before. It took a whole lot of willpower not to bop him on the nose right then and there, if she could even reach that far. Whoever this husky was, his physical built gave him the upper hand. But amazingly enough, it mattered very little to the caregiver. She’d spent what seemed like an eternity searching for those boys and now that she was so close to finding them, it was going to take more than a beefy male to stop her.

His behavior was what irked her the most. Oh, he needed to just drop the act and hand over the kids. “Shut up,” she ordered, pushing past him and entering his barren home. It was empty, aside from the deer skin on the floor. Alexey spun around to meet the man’s gaze; confusion and self-doubt were expressed through her amber-colored eyes. Something wasn’t right. They were nowhere to be seen but she could definitely smell at least one of them. “I know they’re around here somewhere,” she started, her eyes burning with hatred. “Why don’t you spare yourself a whole lot of trouble and give them to me, unless you want all of Dahlia de Mai knocking at your door.”

Her comment was paired with a grimace. He disgusted her. This mutt was no better than a pedophile. Lexey sincerely hoped he hadn’t brought any harm to the Lillium’s children. She didn’t wait for him to reply before calling out their names, trusting one of them would remember her. “Emwe? Conor? Where are you guys?” If that didn’t work, she would have to call for DaVinci.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread