An interesting detachment
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Thankies. He's such a bamf. ;D 300+

Ehno had hardly seen the snowy lady around lately, but that wasn't surprising considering the tasks each of them occupied their time with. While Ehno divided most of his time between carpentry projects and trips to Halifax, Naniko was out and about running the pack. There was also her duty as a prominent healer in the area taking quite a bit of her time. The Italian boy was happy to spend time with her when their paths crossed, as she was always pleasant company.

He hadn't expected to startle her with his greeting, wincing slightly as the poker fell noisily to the ground. He pulled his ears back a bit, smiling apologetically. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." But his apologetic smile soon shifted into a grin to match hers. He glanced at the carpet as she mentioned it, laughing a little. "I wouldn't worry too much about that old carpet. Looks like it's been through worse. " Ehno then reached down to grab the metal poker in his own teeth, wanting to help her stoke the fire a bit more after accidentally startling her. It certainly was rather difficult and uncomfortable to do it in his unshifted form. But after a moment of poking around at the surprisingly heavy logs, he had managed to make the fire a little livelier. He carefully put the poker down, trying to ignore the dull ache in his teeth from handling the metal tool in such a way. "There we go."

He cast a glance toward the doorway, amber gaze studying the pouring rain as Naniko mentioned the weather. The male returned his attention to the Crimson Dreams leader shortly after, examining her still-wet coat. "It definitely looks bad out there. I've been inside all day, though. Good thing, too." He was fine with some rain every once in a while, but mixing that with cold temperatures made it much less tolerable.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread