just below the radar
The sunny male never really stopped to think of what others thought of him, atleast, not normally. From time to time he'd kick back with one of the other males of the pack and joke about how life was as a lonely bachelor but it was always just for jest. Sankor had no real thoughts of the flirting he did or how the others of the pack might interpret his ways. He turned his eyes back to the woman once more and just smiled warmly, his slow padding jaunt just enough to keep him moving along as he wondered just what had happened to this poor dear to render her so shy.

Suddenly it seemed that he'd said the wrong thing though as the mocha and cream lady darted ahead of him, literately leaving him in the dust to try and figure out what it was he'd done wrong. He tilted his head to the side as Colibri spoke up. He was quiet a moment as he watched her move on before he decided to speak up. "I doubt you can prove me wrong for I've seen and heard some pretty strange things in my travels." Sankor knew that there must be a good reason she didn't want to reveal her secrets and though he teased and attempted to bait the words from her be was beginning to wonder if she was right and he actually didn't want to hear the truth. It wasn't that he couldn't handle the truth, but moreso the attachment that comes with knowing the truth.

The male shook his head, his soft bangs that cut across his face fluttering back and forth before settling right back into his eyes again. He quickened his pace to meet back up with the lass as he turned his honey hued orbs towards her, glancing at that pretty young face she tried to hide as he spoke. "The world can be a scary place, but it's more dangerous to walk through the world alone than in the company of friends." He pulled his gaze off the woman as his soft words floated between them in the air. "..Sometimes it's better to let it all out than to keep the darkness inside." He paused in his tracks a moment as he looked up into the empty sky. "Of course.. you could end up an annoying chatterbox like myself if you speak up too often.."

Messages In This Thread