thread title missing
[html]
I apologize for the wait

Well if he wanted to catch fish then she certainly wouldn't try to stop him. She couldn't accomplish such a feat though. The youth didn't do so well when it came to activities that dealt with large bodies of water. But she was still willign to learn though. She wouldn't mind watchign to see juat what he was talking about. "How are you going to get to them when they are trapped?" Question was asked as head took on a curious tilt. Pale eyes glanced from the fish beneath the ice to the wolf whom had proposed to capture them. Given that she couldn't swim she hadn't tried to fish before. Because of that she wasn't certain of what the taste was like. But right now anything sounded good to her belly.

"Moon!? Your Dad mentioned you!" So this was the boy that Phoenix had spoken of. This was the one with common interest to her own name. "I'm Selene D'Angelo. Mom said that I was as pretty as the moon and so I was named for it. Helios got his name cause he is as bright as the sun. We have our Dad's last name though." She certianly hadn't a problem with delving out personal information to complete strangers. But she didn't really think of things in that sense. Rather she had jsut been excited by the prospect of finally meeting the one with the name similiar to her own.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread