The Road and the Damned
[html]

never crap, always love.

i gotta be my own boss no matter what the cost

It was hard to quiet the thoughts. When they were little nothing bad really happened and her head was always just full of stories she made up or those few scary things she had to avoid. Now life was changing, altering in such a way that it would never be the same. When you didn’t know any better, life was always changing. But now that Mati understood how life should be, how she wanted it she began to worry about how it would all end up.

She didn’t think that she could think clearly enough to have to induce something so dramatic in her body. Instead she could only wait, but as Haven spoke so casually about it Mati was beginning to feel that same way. Influenced so easily by her brother, Mati listened carefully and put trust in his words. Still she could think that she would be able to start such a change.

Instead Mati gave a small smile, her paw brushing against the head stone that she stood beside. I’ll have to watch for the next full moon. Her voice was pleasant, but she was quick to change the subject. Are you sure your not dressing up for someone? Nodding to the sack that held his shorts. Of course they weren’t ‘dress cloths’, but Mati didn’t know any better.

Looking back to her brothers face she wore a sly grin. She wondered if he would know who she was thinking about. Who could he bee waiting for dressed to kill? Mati was almost surprised that he had nothing red to adorn himself with. The little fey she thought of seemed to like the color.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread