i just want you close
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It wasn’t Romeo who eventually appeared along the borders, but none other than Ryan’s fellow cemetery haunter, Jefferson. She offered him a smile, having not seen him since their first encounter. She had respect for the man – he was kind, seemingly intelligent, and very interesting to talk to then. Come to think of it, she could vaguely remember him telling her that he lived in Phoenix Valley among their talk of ghosts. "Hi Jefferson," she responded, before adding, "Guilty." Was it a problem that she had come here? He certainly didn’t seem angry, but then again… Inferni and Phoenix Valley weren’t on the best terms. Maybe her mere presence here was an insult. Though, she didn’t mean any harm by it.

"How have you been? I haven’t seen you since the graveyard." She still remembered their efforts to open the gate, and then Ryan’s piqued interested when Jefferson read from one of the tombstones. Intelligent indeed. She silently wondered if he knew where DaVinci was, or if he had any idea whether or not he would be willing to see her. Then again, if she were him, she probably wouldn’t want to see her at the doorstep either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread