Broken Soul Heated Mind
[html]

She walked away her heart aching and burning tears leaking from broken eyes. The finger had been pricked and blood flowed from the child's wound. Leaving the adolescent wondering why the beauty had hurt it to begin with. She didn't care about Cercelee, and the pain caused by Cwmfen's cold words were enough to make her break. Svara had to keep reminding herself that she had leroy and firefly. Even if that wasn't much to most, to her it was her family, they were her everything at this point. The thought that she had lost two people close to her probably for good was the most painful thing. Objects could be replaced, people could not.

But the scent of the brown male was the end of love and sorrow. A memory when he had once stood in a kitchen talking to her cooking at the stove teased her mind. Svara wished she was there instead of here. Anything was better then them acting like she was a crook and villain. She had loved this pack, treated it like home and thought it would be forever, but the saying that nothing was forever was true and she had had a good dose of it.

Could someone smell like home? Firefly and Haku did, even Cwmfen had started to, but now she could not live her and their scent would just be scents even when the need to go home was so strong when they came around. Even this broken she refused to turn around and give Haku a reason to attack her. In that moment she remembered being a pup coming to a strange land, dieing from cold and starvation. Then she hadn't been afraid of the males threats of death, because death was easy, Living was hard. Now though she had something to live for and death wasn't what she wanted, she had chose to help people get away from deaths grasp for a living.

Svara took a deep breath as a hiccup escaped her. Holding down all this pain was becoming distressful and hard. A weak sob passed her maw even when she was holding them back. Svara swore after this she wouldn't mourn them ever again, after she left here today all these wolves never existed and if she ever saw them again she wouldn't remember them, willingly. It was the mate of Cercelee who called for her to stop. He came in front of him his words not mirroring the anger and menace of the wolves behind her. She had only met Slay a few times, both times he had been pleasant to her.

She dropped her gaze quickly not wanting him to see what she had hidden from the others. "You stopping me is going to cause them to attack me." Her voice was hoarse and tight. "Please tell me so I can leave and forget this horrible part of my life." She said it looking away hoping the others wouldn't interrupt him. She remembered he was the one to help after the bear attack, that bear skin had been rightfully firefly's and she had never forgiven Hanna for taking what didn't belong to her. "You'll get in deep shit for this." She whispered hoping he would be fast so she could leave this place finally.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread