Broken Soul Heated Mind
[html]

She came back to gather somethings. Her red cloth wasn't around her eyes today, so her one good vibrant yellow eye could see. To Svara's surprise the eye had healed emensly, giving her the ablitly to see forms, almost all color and some detail if it stood out. Still she used the red cloth and the staff. The head aches had made her turn to making pills. She's rather use the one eye and have head aches then have no eye at all. Taking a deep breath she used her staff to keep her balance. Her ears flicked, the golden loop shinning catching the sun.

Moving deeper into the terratory she refused to think about Haku. If he was going to kill her then fine. She wanted to finish some things before she left for good. The girl took a deep breath of the air, the scent of the land strong and so happy. Part of her was angry how the land could live on with out her, not even notice her lack of presesnce. The red she wolf ground her teeth and went to the den where the items were she had come to retrieve. Some were books and others were objects and things she wanted and needed. Maybe she wanted to see one of the pack members before she went. It didn't matter though, right now it was a matter of getting her stuff and leaving his land with out even looking back or a tear shed, that was what she kept telling herself.

[/html]
[html]

The female was back. Cercelee had caught the scent but by the time the female had already made her way into the pack lands. Unconsciously the hair along her spine and the back of her neck rose, her pace increased and a low growl grew in her throat. Tracking the female was easy, she moved slower due to lack of sight, one had to move with care if they could not see where they went. Sneaking up behind her was easy as well, the wind was in her favor and blew Cer’s scent away from Svara. Loping up and blocking her path was easy too, Cercelee wasted no time.

You need to leave. You are trespassing.Her voice was not angry oe harsh, but firm and factual. Haku had informed her of the girl’s removal, and Cercelee admitted to herself she felt sorrow and relief. Mostly relief. The female had proved to be a lost cause, claimed loyalty to the pack one moment and admitting defeat to Haku the next. But she had brought on Haku’s anger and Cercelee knew that for once, Haku’s reaction was not exaggerated; Cercelee would have perhaps done the same. The women’s white body blocked the path, Svara would go no further.

[/html]
[html]

Svara wasn't far from her destination, when the one women she hadn't wanted or expected to see came into her line of sight. She was a deviant bitch to sneak up on a newly blind person, and Svara hoped she knew it. She didn't show any emotion to seeing and smelling Cercelee. Hell Svara had always disliked her, probably wasn't a help to her being here. Not that Svara Carred. What could the women do to her? Beat her? Kill her? It all didn't mean much when you were already feeling worse. She wished she had liquor at the moment.

"Rosea, you only look like a heartless bitch when you don't let me retrieve my things. So please let me do so I can go live in peace." Svara's voice was husky and light as she didn't even wait for the female but moved around her with a new grace she had aquired with practice. Once She left these lands after this last time Svara swore she would never come back, just to retrieve the books, the cook books.......Grinding her teeth she held back the dreaded tears. She refused to let the white bitch see her cry. Unwrapping the red cloth from her wrist she tied it around her eyes and used her memory and sense of smell to contiue walking.

[/html]
[html]

Your items have already been disposed of. Cercelee moved quickly once more and blocked Svara’s path, her anger rising. Still the girl was insolent, obviously kicking her from the ranks had not helped her learn that lesson. That being the case, Cercelee was glad to have her gone. She did not need someone who was a hindrance to the pack. Her voice now was rising in tone, only because Svara could not see clearly Cer’s facial expressions and she did not wish to spare the girl her true feelings. Anything you left became Dahlia’s, your den has been cleaned out. Now you truly have no reason to be here. Go.

Cercelee had taken care of the task herself. Books and anything useful was put in it’s proper place within Dahlia, out of reach of Svara now. Svara’s personal belongings that Cercelee felt would not be wanted by anyone in the future she had left outside the pack borders, Svara could find them if she tried hard enough Cercelee was sure but she wasn’t sure anything she wanted was left there. Perhaps it had been cruel, but Cercelee wanted no reminder of the girl any longer. Cercelee let a growl rise from her throat, a warning to the girl. If she persisted with the attitude, Cercelee would call for Haku, let him do the dirty work.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... fenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I hope you don’t mind me joining as well...? ^=^
500+

Cwmfen strode quietly through the Dahlian landscape. She had heard of the lessened number of Dahlia, of the relinquished rank of a member. Haku had alleviated Dahlia of Svara’s presence—the black fae had only heard it recently. And the female was not quite sure how she felt about that—or perhaps she did. The warrior had been patient in her endeavors with that girl; she had taught her the basics of defense (not true martial art, but defense none the less), and she had taken her under her wing when the girl had needed it. The woman had even remained silent when the husky Leroy had trespassed upon Dahlian territory to see his lover. And yet the girl had continued to show disrespect, especially to herself. While the warrior had been patient for her younger pack member, she would no longer be patient for the loner. The woad woman was a martial creature, silent and tranquil; she could differentiate between the unstable disciple and the loner that would be wandering in the world. She wondered that, if they should meet again, whether Svara would be an enemy or a friend.

Having traveled within the Dahlian territory, the woad marked fae wielded no weapon. Her gait was swift and graceful, almost restored to its original glory. The wounds upon her body were healed and silent, causing her discomfort only when she pushed herself too far. And soon that would disappear as well. There was a lightness within the warrior’s mood that had been absent since the attack; the slow frustration that had been building up was alleviated with the practice of her passion, and she tested the limit of her body at every moment she could. Much of her mornings and nights consisted of martial practices as she sought to regain what had been lost by her idle month, but the soul never forgot. The body simply needed the reminder. And as she traveled with that renewed spirit, thanking Nemain for her second chance, the scent of both Svara and Cercelee found her woad bound maw. The pied Raven, who remained uncharacteristically near to her these days, rode upon her shoulder, and he crawed as if seeing that which she could not. The Raven Dreamer brought a hand up to stroke his shoulder, and a beak came to gentle nuzzle her fingers as she moved toward the scent.

The black Adonis arrived in time to hear the brief words exchanged by the two females. But to the warrior’s surprise—or what could be described as dismay—the red hued girl disregarded the words of the Rosea. And the discipline of the dark woman did not tolerate such a thing. She moved to block the girl’s path, unarmed but far from defenseless; the meager skills that had been shared with the girl before her would do nothing to stop the Adonis should she be moved to act. It seemed as if Svara would be an enemy. "Your prior status within the pack does not excuse this transgression, Svara," the warrior’s quiet alto sang with the hard edge that preceded attack; it was a warning. The fierce, white gaze was held effortlessly and with the ease of an enlightened warrior as she stood as a blockade. "The word of the Rosea will be obeyed; if it is necessary, action will be taken. You come too far."

[/html]
[html]

you could say the girl couldn't breath when she heard what the white female said. At first the girl couldn't believe what she heard, then she understood the foul play. Clutching her staff with great force she tried not to let some great emotion take over. The anger could cause her to do something stupid, and sorrow could cause her to do something equally as stupid. Cercelee would regret this, one way or another Svara would make surethe female regreted this. Taking in a deep breath she knew the women would call Haku, it only proved how much of a damn coward she was.

"You truly have no heart. I've just lost my home, and now I've lost anything I could say is part of me. Does this make you feel good?" Svara's voice was deep low. Her body shook with the control to hold back the anger. "Is this a game to you?" All she had was the staff and dagger then, that was all she had. The cook books......and her fathers....... "You want to know why I hate you! Because your so god damn stuck up and can't see past your own fluffy life! I'd kill to have what you have! You call me selfish you bitch but your no better then me!" Svara said in a hoarse voice, her tone never moving above a harsh whisper.

Taking a deep breath the red she wolf tried to compose herself. If she couldn't get her things at least she could say goodbye to someone. Haku wouldn't see her with out killing her, Cercelee and trashed her belongings, and most likely......... The red she wolf ground her teeth together, and never once dropped her blind folded gaze from the women, where the tears were so well hidden behind red.

It was the scent of the sable female that made Svara stop. It was her words that made her hope crumble. She hadn't come out of anger or revenge, she just wanted her damn things and to say goodbye! Swallowing was hard and suddenly she didn't feel like a woman, but a child who had just found that the rose may be beautiful, but betrayed when the finger came to close. "I-I...." It was getting hard to breath. Still the tears were hidden, but she didn't think she could hide this much longer. What had she done to deserve this? She hadn't hurt anyone, yes she had been brash and outspoken, but she had never hurt anyone! "I trusted you......" Svara whispered out lamley to the black fae. Why was she being treated like a stranger!? Quickly Svara removed the dagger Cwmfen had given her and tossed it to the ground with little force. "Take back your charity. I don't need it from you, and consider this my goodbye." The girl's final words broke as she turned and shoved past the white bitch pulled the cloth off her face and running her arm across her eyes. How was it that she kept encountering the same ending?

[/html]
[html]
300+

The scent of her had also reached the Lilium’s nose. The borders had been quiet for some time, and still were as the young, crippled woman had passed straight through in her quest for her belongings. There was no anger in his body, only a mild anticipation of finally getting to tear the insolent woman up. As he drew closer to the spot where her scent had guided him, voices could be heard. The man stopped on good distance and perked his ears, striving to make out every bit of the conversation. The Rosea was present and made it clear that she had accepted Haku’s act of kicking Svara Thames out of the flower power pack. He had thrown an ace at the recently banned loner, an ace that belonged to the Rosea alone. She had accepted it and now backed that decision up by scolding the younger redhead for trespassing. Such a shame she arrived before the Lilium could, but it was a good thing for Svara.

The words between them were harsh, and he had sincerely not expected Cercelee to throw out Svara’s belongings. His little insignificant plan for some fun was ruined. He had waited for the young female to return for her belongings so that he could show her his way of justice, but the possibility had died together with the Rosea’s interference. It was just as good, he could cope without bathing in the young traitor’s blood. Cwmfen’s subtle alto tones mixed in with the two and he took a step back, listening to the words and then the sound of running feet moving away. He hesitated for a moment before he approached the couple that was left, his brilliant blue eyes greeting the Rosea and the Adonis quietly. He then gazed in the direction Svara had taken off, pondering if he felt good about it all. He felt empty, and found no joy in what he had overheard and how the scene had ended. He had expected to find pleasure in her misery, but did not find any.

The secui looked back at the rest of the leadership, but he had nothing he would like to share with the rest of them. All three of them had made it official that Svara Thames was no longer welcome in Dahlia de Mai, and so perhaps the land would receive a chance to fully rid itself of her aroma. He hoped so, it sickened him. She sickened him.

[/html]
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc:
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

"Svara!"

Slay barked her name as she dashed past, hot tears spilling from her scarred eyes. He had been just a little too late, it seemed; Cercelee had moved quickly to stop the former packmate from trespassing further into the packlands. She had told him last night of Haku's decision, and it felt rather cold... Svara was rude, but she never seemed dangerous. Slay wasn't sure how he felt about the lanky red wolf being outcast. Dahlia de Mai had never forced a member to leave before - not without committing a crime, that was - and it seemed like an unhappy precedent, especially when it was enforced by the occasionally unstable Lilium. Still, Svara had been no friend of his; they had barely met. She probably didn't even remember that he had been there with Hanna and Firefly, the day of the mad bear attack...

The arctic wolf stood on the muddy ground, white paws planted firmly as his pale eyes inspected Svara's pitiful state. She was so upset... Clearly she had not expected that the pack would go this far. He had not either, but he knew his mate was not the ice queen that she projected to her underlings. He knew that Svara's belongings had simply been moved. But there was one belonging that she did not have, and if Cer overheard him, then so be it. He had been keeping it hidden outside, in a dry space beneath the church foundation. He did not know the term 'basement', but that's where he had stored the item that a distraught Susquehanna had thrown at him, bidding him to "Take this, or give it to Svara, whichever. I'm sorry." He did not feel comfortable keeping it, so... before she vanished for good...

"Svara, wait, I need to talk to you. I'll keep it brief..." His deep voice rumbled in his chest, and he did not move. If she ran by him, well, that was her choice. She could be punished for lingering, but really, what other punishment could the leaders possibly inflict? They had just cut ties with a wolf that could barely see. How long did they expect her to last in the wilderness? He caught wind of Cwmfen and Haku's scents, all three leaders hovering nearby to ensure that Svara's exodus was final. Yes, he might get in trouble for giving her a gift, but it would be important to the girl. Slay would accept the tongue-lashing or whatever else they wanted to dole out later...

[/html]
[html]

She walked away her heart aching and burning tears leaking from broken eyes. The finger had been pricked and blood flowed from the child's wound. Leaving the adolescent wondering why the beauty had hurt it to begin with. She didn't care about Cercelee, and the pain caused by Cwmfen's cold words were enough to make her break. Svara had to keep reminding herself that she had leroy and firefly. Even if that wasn't much to most, to her it was her family, they were her everything at this point. The thought that she had lost two people close to her probably for good was the most painful thing. Objects could be replaced, people could not.

But the scent of the brown male was the end of love and sorrow. A memory when he had once stood in a kitchen talking to her cooking at the stove teased her mind. Svara wished she was there instead of here. Anything was better then them acting like she was a crook and villain. She had loved this pack, treated it like home and thought it would be forever, but the saying that nothing was forever was true and she had had a good dose of it.

Could someone smell like home? Firefly and Haku did, even Cwmfen had started to, but now she could not live her and their scent would just be scents even when the need to go home was so strong when they came around. Even this broken she refused to turn around and give Haku a reason to attack her. In that moment she remembered being a pup coming to a strange land, dieing from cold and starvation. Then she hadn't been afraid of the males threats of death, because death was easy, Living was hard. Now though she had something to live for and death wasn't what she wanted, she had chose to help people get away from deaths grasp for a living.

Svara took a deep breath as a hiccup escaped her. Holding down all this pain was becoming distressful and hard. A weak sob passed her maw even when she was holding them back. Svara swore after this she wouldn't mourn them ever again, after she left here today all these wolves never existed and if she ever saw them again she wouldn't remember them, willingly. It was the mate of Cercelee who called for her to stop. He came in front of him his words not mirroring the anger and menace of the wolves behind her. She had only met Slay a few times, both times he had been pleasant to her.

She dropped her gaze quickly not wanting him to see what she had hidden from the others. "You stopping me is going to cause them to attack me." Her voice was hoarse and tight. "Please tell me so I can leave and forget this horrible part of my life." She said it looking away hoping the others wouldn't interrupt him. She remembered he was the one to help after the bear attack, that bear skin had been rightfully firefly's and she had never forgiven Hanna for taking what didn't belong to her. "You'll get in deep shit for this." She whispered hoping he would be fast so she could leave this place finally.

[/html]
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc:

And for the first time since he had known her, Svara Thames had spoken politely. He knew in his gut now that he was doing the right thing, his small act of charity easing his conscience. If she could only have mustered that civility towards her superiors, things might have turned out differently; but perhaps this was merely an act of fate. If losing her home would let her mature, then it was a necessary break. Maybe someday she would return, older, wiser, smarter. He would still be there to see her.

Touched by her plight, Slay smiled grimly, moving closer so that he could speak softly. "I've got nothing to say to you, mate. I've just got something that might make your nights easier... You don't have to see it to know what it is." The arctic wolf leaned against her lean Optime legs, the poorly packaged bundle on his back rubbing against her midsection. It was Susquehanna's bear skin, the well-cured pelt smelling of leather and age, the thick wiry fur a rich grizzled brown. Neither Slay nor the medic had altered it in any way; it had been intended for a blanket or rug of sorts, but perhaps the blinded outcast would prefer it as a heavy shawl to protect against the elements. He wasn't meant to have it, anyway.

"Ah, what are they going to do with me? I was just going for an innocent walk," he drawled, smiling lopsidedly. "Now go on, get outta here..." The big male backed away, pale eyes scanning the hilltop as he tested the air. Cer and Cwmfen might look the other way towards his fraternizing, but he wondered if Haku would be so lenient. All three leaders were still close, but Svara was nearly at the border anyway. Silently, the Rosea's mate wished the outcast good luck. She would probably need it.

[/html]
[html]

Svara’s words fell on deaf ears. The more she ranted and raved about how cruel and unfair her life was, the less Cercelee felt sympathy for her. Pity, maybe, but only because the child was too dumb to realize most of her happiness was of her own making. Svara had chosen a path, it had been her decision to continue disrespecting the members of Dahlia despite warnings from all her elders, and it had been her decision to make enemies out of some of the members that should have been friends. Svara was an adult now, to be held accountable for all her own actions, Cercelee did not mind handing to Svara what the girl deserved. Svara said she hated Cer, that she wished to have what Cercelee did. Yet, didn’t Svara know that the only real difference between the two of them, why Cercelee had some things Svara did not, was because of her attitude, how she carried herself, how she treated others?

Cwmfen arrived to enforce the Rosea’s word and Cercelee smiled sadly as Svara threw words in the Adonis’ face as well. Cwmfen was truly a friend to Cercelee, and it hurt her to know that Svara and her had had a relationship, and that now that relationship had probably been damaged or even destroyed. Yet she also knew, like herself, Cwmfen put the well being of the pack and others above herself. They all had to make sacrifices, Cercelee was just sorry to witness Cwmfen making one now. The girl rushed past them, and if on cue, Haku arrived to watch her moving away from them. Whether Cercelee saw Slay or not following the girl moments later, she gave no indication to the others, but she was glad that her mate could give kindness in areas she herself was restricted from.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... fenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Cwmfen’s exterior was unmoved as the red-hued girl faltered. It was as if the black hued woman no longer saw the relationship—the friendship, even—that had existed between them. At the moment, the warrior saw only the enemy that had penetrated the boarders of the packland; indeed, this enemy had not attacked, but exceptions could not be made. Cwmfen herself had confronted several creatures that had cut through the pack boarders uninvited. While each instance had proved the perpetrator to be virtually harmless, one day the warrior new that there was a possibility for a true threat to make itself known in such a way, and the warrior would not wait for that day. The trust within the black fae’s soul was tentative, unable to trust too deeply for she knew of the treachery that lay in every heart and every soul. And so she did not display affection for the girl before her; it was the duty of the Adonis and the Warrior to maintain that security.

I trusted you.... Something within the woad woman’s mind faltered for she was able to recognize the hurt that she now caused the girl to feel. But the warrior was able to push it away. As the girl Svara moved to toss the dagger, the woad bound ears were erected and the white eyes were sharpened. Sudden movements could be anything—a simple shift in posture or an attack. The white orbs flicked momentarily to the relinquished gift; it was disrespectful to return something that had been given. Yet could she have expected something more from the girl? She had not learned to respect others, even the enemy, and the black fae suspected that it was such flaws that had effected her expulsion from the pack. But the moment of considering the weapon had passed, and the white orbs returned to the girl as she turned to run. "I accept your good-bye," the quiet melody murmured softly, practically to herself, and those silver tones were not without parting.

The woad tipped tail flickered quietly behind the woman as she watched the place where the girl had disappeared from her sight. For a moment she listened to the sound of her passing until that too had disappeared. Fluidly, the woad marked woman knelt, retrieving the dagger. The one-eyed Raven opened his wings slightly to retain his balance, relaxing only when she had straitened her posture. The knife that was held in her hand was considered by those white eyes, contemplative and clear, before it was lowered to her side. The warrior looked up to Cercelee, a soft smile upon her maw. The woman did not regret what had occurred—the girl would never learn. She regarded Haku then with a silent dip of her maw, a formal greeting for the silent observer. She wondered what it was that Haku felt. And then the woman turned, thinking that she would leave. The girl had been pursued by neither of the leaders, and so the Adonis was not moved to do so. There was nothing more to be said between the Warrior and the girl—at least in her own mind.

[/html]
Firefly had watched from a distance that day when Cercelee had cleaned out Svara's den. The deed that the woman was doing was cruel and pathetic in her eyes. They thought that she was the childish one but she knew better. They might be better at covering their childish actions but they weren't guilt free. She'd waited til the Rosea had finished scrubbing the presence of the yearling from the pack's face. After she'd made sure the woman was done she'd gone back to collect the items that the coldhearted leader had placed back into the pack's collections. She had ventured out into the woods to collect the scraps and private articles of Svara's things.

She had been in the area when Svara had showed up, she knew the girl was a bit foolish to do such but she would not speak of it. When Cercelee appeared Firefly had removed herself from the area and returned to her den to retrieve the items that the pack had thought they had got rid of forever. She was quick in returning but she was not happy in what she found. All three of the leaders had thought that their presence was needed to remove a cripple youth. She snorted at the sight of them and trotted past the leaders, not caring what they might have to say to her.

She'd already said her goodbyes to the only souls that mattered anymore within the lands and if she would be punished for her simple kindness to the unwanted yearling then so be it. "Svara!" she called as she left the leaders behind. She had not expected to see another along the borders but when she caught sight of Slay she nodded silently as she dropped the bundle between them.
[html]

She ignored everyone but Slay. The male had stopped her and spoke to her like she was a living breathing person, not like she had killed someone. Part of her was thankful that one person had come from the pack and spoke kindly to her, it was welcomed even if she didn't deserve it. Hell she was done thinking there was something wrong with her because she wouldn't kiss the three asses that were so done with her. Svara had made it a personal rule not to kiss an ass full of shit. The youths ears were flat on her skull as she listened to him, her eyes on the ground as she waited for him to say what he had intended.

It was what he gave to her that made her heart race as it was pressed into her hands. The red she wolf had never forgotten the soft brown pelt of the bear the almost killed her. A single tear slid from her good eye as she finally looked up at the male not sure how to thank him for this. Without thinking she had her arms wrapped around the males neck and hugged the almost stranger tightly, thanking him for the iteam she could now call hers.

Pulling back from the male she wipped her eyes and tried to give him a smile. T-thanks." She got out. Clutching the Bear skin Svara was about to leave when the smell and sound of Firefly rushed up. Turning her eye caught the women who came to stand by her and dump all of Svara's items at her feet. A joy filled sigh left the youths lips. She owed this women so much. Looking at the female she offered the bear skin to her, not being rude to Slay, but giving the bear skin to the person she had always wanted it to belong to. "Thank you firefly. This is yours, as a thank you for everything." She said with a deep hoarse voice. Leaning down she picked her things up and now with Firefly at her side felt a new strength, it was time to go. This time Svara did look over her shoulder, but her words were well thought. "See you in Hell." Then the red female left Dahlia De Mai, and there were no tears in her eyes.

[/html]
[html]

Cercelee watched with no surprise at the Solum arrived, carrying items that must have taken her hours to retrieve. Cercelee rushed her then, speeding off and arriving just after Svara had gathered the bundles and left, for good. Her fangs were bared and she did not care what Slay thought of her now. Her fangs sunk into Firefly’s flesh, aiming for the eyes of the bitch. Before Firefly could strike back Cercelee leap out of the path, knowing that Haku and perhaps Cwmfen would be close behind once they realized Cercelee’s actions. Her voice was quick, firm, and her eyes narrowed. “You’re no better than her. You too are expelled from Dahlia de Mai. I never wish to see you again. Gather your stuff before you go or I will destroy it.” It was not a threat, Cercelee meant every word. She knew that Firefly was leaving anyway, but it didn't matter. Now she can't say she left of her own free will, not completely. She had the same brand on her that Svara did, a scarlet letter, she was barred from Dahlia de Mai. She was barred from her children.

[/html]
[html]
Apologies if I'm breaking any posting order.

The man was more than willing to let Firefly pass, as he was in the opinion that he only wanted to avoid her as much as possible, but this was the time for the Rosea to show what she really was made of. She spun off after the gold and silver woman, and Haku was left behind, an unmasked grimace entering his face before he managed to hide it away from the marked Adonis. He feared this would be nasty. Although he and the alphess had their issues, he was her Lilium, and he was not about to let the pale female get into more than she could handle. He rushed after her and was just in time to enter the new scene, witnessing Cercelee as she lunged at Firefly. He gritted his teeth and sped up to break up next to the Rosea, ignoring her words, ignoring their meaning. Svara's scent was all that was left of the red female, but the Rosea's mate, Slay, was also present, but that did not matter. He would have stayed out of this if it hadn’t been one of his co-leaders that had rushed into more drama. The safety of the blue eyed female was his responsibility, and so before anyone had a chance to move, he stepped slightly in front of the leader of Dahlia, baring his fangs warningly at Firefly. Any launch at the ice queen would hit him, and Haku was not one that would hesitate to hit back.

[/html]
[html]

500+

Before Cwmfen had taken even two steps the Solum Firefly had appeared. The woad marked warrior paused, her head lifting slightly as her woad bound maw followed the trail of that familiar scent. Only then did she turn back, hearing Firefly’s called words and seeing the white Rosea follow after her. And then the warrior was moving as well, following Haku with only a spear’s length between them. The black fae anticipated trouble; she knew how Svara and Firefly felt about each other. With Svara’s foolish actions and the surely hot emotions felt by the triumvirate’s response to her indiscretion, Cwmfen did not doubt that Firefly would would be moved to some sort of action when Cercelee caught up with her. Briefly, the woad marked woman wondered at the things that the golden woman had carried; Svara’s things were being delivered and yet Cercelee had discarded them. It was insubordination to say the least. But this was not the warrior’s main concern; although she did not doubt the strength and aggression that surely lay within the white leader, the warrior did not want to see her get hurt.

To her surprise, it was Cercelee who struck first. There was a certain amount of satisfaction that ran through the woman like an electric current. It was not because she was watching Cercelee attack Firefly. The satisfaction originated from the simple excitement of watching two creatures fight; the woad warrior could not deny that the impact within the air about them was invigorating. The warrior realized that it had been a long time indeed since she had seen such a thing; the fights that had been experienced by her had directly involved her. While each battle that the woman had fought had created that same electrical excitement, making her almost giddy, it was quite different to watch two creatures fight one another. The Warrior urged the white Rosea to attack again, but the Adonis warned the Solum to be still. It was an inner conflict that the warrior felt often these days, especially while she had been rendered idle by her wounds.

The female released her own snarl, a quiet sound that did not imply that the woman would join the conflict that was unfolding before her unless her presence was needed. There was no doubt in her mind that Cercelee could handle herself. The white orbs slid over, her attention captivated for a moment by the slight movement of the blue-eyed Lilium. He had placed himself between the leader of Dahlia and the one that was being banished. For a moment, the warrior became tense, feeling that such a thing, while not without honor, was disrespectful to the Rosea. But perhaps those who did not follow the warrior’s path did not think that way; with that thought the tension moved away. And the warrior knew that there was a personal conflict between Haku and Firefly that the latter would feel more keenly than the former. The warrior relaxed, her snarl retracted. She knew that if there were to be an attack, the fight would be given to one of her superiors. Above her, the pied Raven crawed as if in mockery to the Solum.

[/html]
[html]

She wasn't far when the sound welcomed her ears. Being almost blind had it's advantages at times. The sound was obviously the one she had been waiting for, the enraged Rosea, Because Firefly had protected her, saved her things from the cold bitch, and her black mistress. Svara of course wouldn't leave Firefly to the trio of ass holes, she would rather go do protecting the women and paying back the life that she owed her then leave her. Dropping the bundle she turned and moved back with quick grace just in time to see the lilum come and defend the white coward at his back.

No growl came from the red females throat as she laied a hand on Firefly's upper arm. Not pulling the she wolf, but urging her to follow. This was no the time nor place to pick a fight with the three, but Svara Swore she would pick them off one by one with time. Her eyes narrowed at them all warning that she would do anything to protect Firefly, just like they would protect each other. Though they shared a difference, they protected each other out of pack loyalty, not love or even affection. Haku didn't like the Rosea, she knew it, he liked the power she gave him, Svara was surprised at how stupid one white wolf could be.

Svara only smirked standing beside firefly, tall and lanky a smirk at the corner of her mouth. No sorrow in her gut anymore, she wasn't alone and she knew it now. "Come on Firefly...." Svara said lightly never letting her gaze leave Haku. She wished things had been different for them. Her eyes went from him to the she wolf behind him and laughed lighly her chest moving with the silent laughter. "The enemy is at your Back Haku soul." With that Svara turned and gave Firefly another pull this one forcful. She was sure the she wolf would come, they would think about getting her children later.

[/html]
Firefly smiled at her friend as she seemed so overjoyed at the fact that her very possessions infact hadn't been destroyed. The pack could believe what they wanted of her for going behind the Rosea's back and reclaiming the items but while they called her childish all she'd seem as she'd watched their leader trying to erase all evidence of a packmember's life there was beyond any sigh of immaturity and childish action she may have performed. When Svara tried to give her the bear skin she shook her head slightly and just smiled, she knew where the girl was going, she'd get it later. "Take it with you, I'll see you in due time.." she said as she was preparing to turn about and return to her holdings. She watched the woman go but didn't even get that chance to return without harassment to her own quarters.

The sound of the snowy white alpha met her ears as she turned quickly, expecting the wrath of the pathetic cousin of hers. She had just barely enough time to pull her face up short of receiving a lashing from the woman's fangs along her cheekbone. She raised her lips in a snarl at the attempt that the Rosea had made as the useless creature hurried back to keep her own pelt from gathering crimson pools. Firefly just watched her with a cold stare as the woman made her judgement on the act that Firefly had committed. The younger Sadira woman just raised a brow and stated simply. "I'd rather be thrown out for having a heart than standing in your shadow." She flicked her tail against her side as she waited to see if the woman would attempt such a cowardly attack while her back was turned once more, when she didn't move a step closer Firefly continued. "You can destroy what you want, there's nothing in these lands you'd let me leave alive with." she knew if she wanted her children she'd have to do just what she'd done in the past.

The words were barely out as the other two leaders moved forward and Svara arrived at her tail. Haku moved between her and the Rosea made her smirk as she growled softly. "Your bitch won't always be between us Cercelee.. I'll find you, believe me." She felt the tug from Svara again as she threw a glance at Haku once more before shaking her head in disgust. Once he had more of a backbone, now he just seemed like a little doggie on a chain. She narrowed her eyes at the male as she left him with one request before leaving, knowing there was probably no chance he'd fulfill it, but that didn't stop her from asking. "Don't let her take my boys.." She didn't care who raised them as long as it wasn't Cercelee.

She glared at the woman who was hiding behind her hound once more before she shook her head and allowed Svara to lead her on. Now she at least had a family to belong to that wasn't ashamed of who they were. She had grown tired of playing nicely with the cowardly packmates just because the Rosea wanted it so. She had no clue where Svara was taking her now but she would follow. The blind woman deserved a friend and a parental figure and though she'd never admit it to the rest she cared for the sightless yearling. If she had to go anyway she couldn't complain as to how it had happened tonight.
[html]

words: 299

Slay could do little more than stare wide-eyed as everyone blew past him, shouting and snarling. Their fangs were not bared for him nor Svara - it was for their lowest pack member, soon to be outcast as well. Slay felt his ebony ruff rise aggressively as Cercelee dove at Firefly, ready to defend his mate. It was Haku, however, that moved automatically between the two females he had loyalties with. Firefly hissed her insidious threats, and then he was able to move to action. "Touch my mate and I'll flay you alive," Slay growled, deep voice rumbling in his chest. Family issues were one thing - he wouldn't interfere with the fireworks between Haku and his former partner-in-crime - but Cercelee had done nothing to deserve a vendetta. She was simply fulfilling her role as their leader, and too often leaders were fated to be despised. Slay knew that painfully well, but he would do his best to shoulder at least some of the burden.

"Your sons would be lucky to grow up under her care," he gritted through his teeth, unable to let her insulting tone slide. He and Firefly had never spent much time together - her blazing spirit and flirtatious attitude made him uncomfortable, although he thought they had begun to reach an understanding after the bear attack. Clearly he was wrong, though, if the Sadira insisted on hating the woman he loved. He heard Cwmfen's raven cry out above them, and took a step back, slowly letting the bristling mane of erect hair settle down. There were several capable warriors here, and all of them were above his rank. His strength would not be required here. It would be better to let the disgraced women leave, and hope to never hear from them again...

[/html]