The Road and the Damned
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The Aatte boy's smile grew more as Mati confirmed that she did indeed like Siobhan. It was such a relief to know that she did. That she wouldn't be upset if anything serious ever did happen between him and her. He just hoped that the rest of their family would be so welcoming. He couldn't imagine they wouldn't be, there was nothing wrong with Siobhan as far as he could see. Though as the naivety of youth was slipping from his eyes he knew that everyone wouldn't be accepting of a relationship between the two youths. It made no sense to him, why so many seemed to be concerned about Inferni and the members there. He had never been met with hostility so it was a complete mystery to him.

The lack of confidence his sister was picking up was not a misreading on her part. The usually confident hybrid was totally self conscious and nervous when it came to this subject. So unsure of himself. He wished he knew how his friend felt about him. It would make things so much easier. From the sound of it though she hadn't said anything negative or unsavory about him to Mati. That was a good sign, right? Maybe things hadn't turned out so bad after all. He was flattered that she had been so quick to ask about him.

At his sibling's question his smile turned into a grimace. Even his relief at the feeling that she wasn't mad at him wasn't enough to overshadow his embarrassment at what he had done. "Well, I...did something kinda...stupid the last time I saw her." Haven swallowed hard, past the sudden lump in his throat. "I uh...kissed her...and then she ran away..." Gods, it sounded more awful each time he said it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread