Leading us along
[html]
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9070/jazper1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yay! That works for me. 8D

He could feel the odd feeling in his eyes, the same feeling that came every time that he was about to cry. Things had changed since his father had died though. He had to be strong, strong like Ahren had been, like he had told his father he wanted to be. The young man fought back the tears, holding his breath and tilting his head back until he was certain that they wouldn't come. It worked for the time, though he could still feel the threat of them each time he opened his hands to look down at the frail body. He hadn't meant to step on the mouse, hadn't meant to harm anything, and he only wished that the little creature could understand that. He was sorry.

Jasper didn't even hear to coming until she was so close, until she spoke his name and made him jump. It was a voice that he easily recognized though, one that he was happy to hear. "I stepped on it.." He spoke sadly, finally turning around to face his smaller friend. "I didn't mean to hurt it.." Finally, deciding that he could reveal his horrible deed, he parted his hands open to show her the little grey mouse. "I don't think it's going to make it." He said finally, acceptance of the fact, but sad none-the-less.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread